BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

06-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #23
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

Upward of $2K + options like sr pipe, aeroshield and optional tips.
      06-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #24
MikeM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 e93

Bought an e93 m3 with GT exhaust. Didn't know anything bout the company, but that was one of the selling points. I've personally had no problems with it, and love the sound! Now, however I would have gone with Eisenman sport if I was picking. Definitely get lots of looks! You can see mine being installed on youtube if you search for black convertible m3 meisterschaft exhast. I'll post link later, no youtube at work.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank772 View Post
How much do these exhausts run? I have been looking for a price, but the internet here in Afghanistan sucks, as you can imagine.
They're about $2200-2400 depending on the vendor. Most vendors will throw in the SR pipes and aero shield with the purchase. PM for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REP1KRR View Post
Your videos were instrumental in my decision to buy the GT!! Thanks for the time. I appreciate it. I appreciate it everyday... .
Same here.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #26
hammbone50
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoE46 View Post
Here is a video of the GT on my car.
Nice video, thanks for sharing. Is that just the rear sections or is that with the connection pipes? Do the connecting pipes remove resonators and cats?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #27
jra85
M3NTAL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM3 View Post
You can see mine being installed on youtube if you search for black convertible m3 meisterschaft exhast. I'll post link later, no youtube at work.
Is this the one?

Sounds awesome if so. I actually posted a question on there asking Eisnhaus if that exhaust was in fact the GT, or if it was actually the GT2. Just sounds a little more aggressive than most of the other videos on youtube. Figured maybe it was just because it was taken in a garage though.

If anybody has any more videos of their cars, please post them!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #28
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdamz View Post
Is this the one?

Sounds awesome if so. I actually posted a question on there asking Eisnhaus if that exhaust was in fact the GT, or if it was actually the GT2. Just sounds a little more aggressive than most of the other videos on youtube. Figured maybe it was just because it was taken in a garage though.

If anybody has any more videos of their cars, please post them!
NeoE46's video is the best representation of what the exhaust actually sounds like.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #29
WCM3
Î canŧ főcus mŷ attėntĭon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 Rubicon

Guys, does the Meisterschaft produce any drone? I'm thinking of buying an E92 M3 with it already installed. Problem is the car would be about a 24 hour drive to get. I'm worried that I will absolutely hate it once I get home if I hear the exhaust for 24 straight hours, especially if it drones.
Appreciate 0