Asking Price:
USD 4,750.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
VIN M3: WBSBL93422JR12914
VIN Trailer: 16VCX1629J3012157
VIN F350: 1FTSW31L92EB51359
Car was in a front end collision at Virigna International Raceway turn 5 (Front end hit into tire barrier). ALL body panel damage is confined to front fenders and forward. Frame is in need of straightening which makes putting car back on the road outside of my financial means. Rod bearings DONE IN SEPTEMBER!! Engine has one drive from New York to Virgina and 1.5 track days on engine since $3k worth of rod bearing work! No worries here!! During same visit, rear subframe done, various suspension wear items replaced as well. Car has Koni adjustable shocks and Eibach progressive rate springs at all four corners. Fresh Differential approximately 20K miles ago (stock gearing) (I should have that invoice somewhere). Stock audio removed from car (harmon/Kardon). I still have it all and will include all of it if you pay asking price. You will also have The high end replacement speakers that I installed in the doors, side rear panels, and rear deck back in 2014. If I recall correctly, they were all Polk Audio. The rest of the aftermarket audio does not come with the car. Also, I have stock 18" wheels with High performance "all-season" tires mounted, Enkie NT-03M wheels with BF Goodrich RE-71R in a square setup, and a set of BF Goodrich Blizzaks (unmounted that fit on the Enkie rims). I have original carpeted floor mats and trunk liner along with weather tech liners for front, rear, and trunk. Car is currently on my Big Tex open trailer. I am willing to sell that as well. If you want everything including the trailer. $7500.00 takes it all. I purchased the car in fall of 2014 with approx 50K miles and I put approx 60K on her over the course of 5 years. Attached is the invoice from the repairs/upgade/maintenace done one week prior to the crash (over $11k in work was done) and the estimate for the mechanical parts needed at this point in addition to the frame repairs and body work. Believe it or not, the F-350 pictured is listed locally for sale by me as well (2002 with 152K miles asking $8500). If you want all of it make me an offer. Maybe I'll even drive it all to you!!
M3 by itself with stock wheels: $4750
M3 with all of the other "stuff" included (Enkie wheels&track tires, winter tires, audio, mats, lots of extra stuff) $5500
M3 with above including trailer (car is already loaded on the trailer for your convenience) $7500 (I can possibly deliver to you)
M3 with above including trailer AND F-350 tow vehicle. $15,000 including delivery (I'll drive to you) anywhere in the continental US.

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Repairs.pdf (86.3 KB, 116 views)
File Type: pdf Partsestimate.pdf (68.0 KB, 100 views)
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
lkptpete
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Ford F350

Car is Sold

SOLD
Appreciate 0