BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-24-2005, 04:50 AM   #1
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Wow..what should i do?!

I sort of feel like i know you guys, so i need your advice. Most of you know that i did end it with my x about a month ago. We broke up cause he couldnt trust me, and basically accused me of cheating and started threatening my friends/acquaintences, got my cell bill, went through my email..etc. So i basically got freaked out and said thats it.

I got home from work tonight, alone, and i walked into my room and saw a mess on my floor (it was dark) but i freaked out thinking someone robbed my house and i took off. So i went back to my restaurant, told my mom (my dad is in brazil with my brother and sis in law, my other bro is in mexico.. so its just her and i). So she and our co worker went back to my house to check out what happened. The house was perfectly fine, except my room was trashed. My clothes were thrown all over my floor, my jewelry (all my earrings and necklaces) was taken, my money from working was gone, my mom's xmas gift was gone, gifts for my friends are gone, a $250 tiffany necklace-GONE. Im sooooo mad!!!! I feel so violated and betrayed. My x is the only one who would know where i hide my money, how to get into my house, and he knew my dad was gone and it was just my mom and i (he also knows my work schedule). I cant prove its him, but really.. it cant be anyone else. We're gonna file a report tomrorow cause i lost valuables.. But my mom says to not start anything with him cause she thinks hes gonna kill me.

What do i do? The cops are coming tomorrow, theyre gonna ask why my room was the only one destroyed.. but im scared that he's gonna do something worse. I dnot care about the mess, but my gifts for xmas are gone, and im so sad.. :mad:
      12-24-2005, 05:05 AM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

First, I am very sorry to hear that. Second, I would tell the cops that you think it was him. Sure it might get worse but if you dont, he will do even more damage. At least now you've got the cops on your side. At least they will be able to help out (restraining order??).
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 05:09 AM   #3
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Im just so mad, cause i feel like a fool. I helped him so much, my family did ALOT for him, and for him to steal from me is ridiculous. How can u steal from someone you once "loved with all your heart". If he would have just trashed my room, whatever, ill clean it. But for him to take my things, its 100x worse. I feel awful i cant give my mom the jacket i got her for xmas, why the heck would he take it?! I dnt have any jewelry to wear on xmas .. and the money ive saved for this month's car payment is gone.

Imagine if i left my car at home, geez..
      12-24-2005, 05:14 AM   #4
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

that is messed up. Someone people just cant handle breakups very well. It's kinda sad really...he's doing all this to get attention. But he's only making things worst. TRashing a room is one thing but stealing xmas is another. I hope he gets what he deserves. Dont worry, things will work out for the best. You still got us here at E90post...
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 05:19 AM   #5
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
I´m so sorry to hear bella, what a X-mas. I hope you can get your stuff back/ replaced, on the other hand its just stuff. I think the worst is that you cant feel safe in your own home anymore

Maybe you can try talk to him

All the best for you and your mum
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 05:24 AM   #6
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
I´m so sorry to hear bella, what a X-mas. I hope you can get your stuff back/ replaced, on the other hand its just stuff. I think the worst is that you cant feel safe in your own home anymore

Maybe you can try talk to him

All the best for you and your mum
Thanks, my mom keeps telling me "dont worry bout the material things, be thankful he didnt do anything to u".. but it hurts knowing that hes sitting at his place or wherever with my stuff. im sure had someone with him, and for them to go through my stuff is beyond my comprehension. I will not talk to him and i havent talked to him for a month. Inside i want revenge so bad, i want to make him suffer, but i dont want to stoop down to his level. But controlling myself is super hard, there's so much stuff i can rat him out on, but i havent. My mom is nervous to tell the cops that we think it was him, cause she thinks it will aggravate him more, and do something worse. But, he needs to learn a lesson somehow.
      12-24-2005, 05:59 AM   #7
jcoo085
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

Garage List
2005 320d  [0.00]
What a bastard. A complete and utter bastard. Whoever it was. Especially if it was your ex! I have been on the receiving end of burglaries a couple of times, but never from someone I know. That makes it 1000 times worse, let alone the fact that it's christmas. Some people in this world have absolutely no respect of other people or their property. :mad:

I would tell the cops of your gut feeling, but stress that you are concerned for your safety. If they know that, they will tread carefully. But giving them the lead in the first place is the biggest help. They can take it from there.

I hope you can still try to enjoy christmas with your friends and family. I'm sure all of us at E90Post will be thinking of you!

E90 320d - Black Ext/Fluid Grey Int | Steptronic | Business Navigation | PDC | Sunroof | Alarm
Exterior Pictures | Interior Pictures | Video
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 07:14 AM   #8
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
That's not the sort of thing to take chances on. Tell the cops the full story. They may not be able to do much, but at least it will be on record and maybe they can intimidate him a bit. Hope it goes well, but be careful!

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 07:16 AM   #9
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

Wow! I'm am so sorry...that is terrible. What a total focker! I would disclose everything to the police. Do you have a home alarm? If not I'd would look into having one install. Yes, the police response time probably is not the greatest, but it does draw attention to your home and it does notify the police to come and inspect your home for a break-in.

On another note, wtf is the deal with all the emotionally unstable people? I hear *ucked up stories from friends that are either dating someone or are married...What I do not understand is that most of them stay with these weirdos because they are afraid of being alone . Is no one normal anymore?
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 07:33 AM   #10
AidenL
Driving !
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 530e XDrive

What a nutter, and what a scary experience for you Bella !

tell the Police the whole story, I'm sure they have experience of guys like him, and a visit from the Police may make him step back and behave - he won't want the publicity or the hassle I bet.........
      12-24-2005, 07:57 AM   #11
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

OMG BELLA! I am SO sorry. That totally sucks to have someone you once cared about do something like this to you. I think you should just tell teh cops what you told us. You shouldn't feel so threatened that you can't tell the cops. If you don't tell the police, he'll think that it's okay to do what he did because he got away wtih it. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 08:03 AM   #12
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Don't you have some Sicilian 'family' that could visit him? Half kidding, but that would scare me much more that police!

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 09:52 AM   #13
flyinbrian
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Yikes, change your locks and definately report it.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 10:18 AM   #14
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Bella, that kind of abuse is the scariest of them all. What kind of mental state was this person in to violate what you hold dear so egregiously???

I hope the PD can help you.

When your Dad and Bro here about this the Shit will hit the fan for sure.

Be safe!! Your friends here care and would do more if we were closer!

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2005, 10:21 AM   #15
NaTuReB0Y