BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

04-11-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
M3 Esq
Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

Gilbert and McKenna BMW - Big Thumbs Up

Gilbert recently hooked me up on a set of GTS wheels and I wanted to provide a quick review on my experience. Gilbert was able to price match to another vendor and I had the wheels within six business days. There was a problem where one of the wheels was slightly nicked up during shipping and Gilbert had a replacement shipped out within a few days. I just wanted to post up that I have ordered a lot of parts from McKenna during the time I have had my E92 and they always provide great pricing and customer service. Thanks Gilbert!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #2
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

I agree Gilbert is the freakin best. He even negotiated for Mckenna to buy my aftermarket exhaust for a swap back to oem. Incredibly service. He should be promoted.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #3
Gil@McKennaPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: FBO M sport 2 series

Thanks guys!!! Really appreciate the awesome comments.

M3 esq thanks for being patient and working with me on the shipping damage situation. Glad we got that sorted out as quick as possible even though I was on vacation 1500 miles away from the office

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you guys out with.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 02:26 AM   #4
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Looks great, we get quite a few of our parts from him and have nothing but good things to say also

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:40 AM   #5
ZCP E46
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 ZHP M3

Gilbert from McKenna BMW

I was shopping around for some TWS this past monday, gilbert gave me the best price I HAVE EVER!!!! This guy is awesome, I didn't even know the guy and he hooked me up out of the blue, it's rare to come across someone as cool as this. I'm going to you for all my parts, not just because you're cool, but hey, I love a bargain. THANKS GILBERT!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #6
Gil@McKennaPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: FBO M sport 2 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCP E46 View Post
I was shopping around for some TWS this past monday, gilbert gave me the best price I HAVE EVER!!!! This guy is awesome, I didn't even know the guy and he hooked me up out of the blue, it's rare to come across someone as cool as this. I'm going to you for all my parts, not just because you're cool, but hey, I love a bargain. THANKS GILBERT!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir for the positive review. I enjoy helping out my fellow car enthusiasts as I know personally I could use that money saved on more mods.
Appreciate 0