BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
Scrappy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Opinions

Hey guys what do you think of this deal?
http://www.prestigebmw.com/VehicleDetails/761381563
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Splooge911
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

I actually test drove that exact car at Prestige. You better buy it quick if your going to buy it. When I drove it it had just come back from a test drive and then I took it for a TEST DRIVE. And you never want to buy a car that I test drive. They are letting people beat on that car every day.

PS - Prestige jacks the prices online of all their cars. You can ALWAYS get a lot off of any price they are showing... and Im talking thousandsss. I know all dealerships add up their online price but they do it much more than anyone else. They are just known for that. Do your homework so you know exactly where you need to be and stand firm. They have a lot of overhead with their new dealership and need to sell cars and do vol right now
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
meko
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 - 535i Sport

Question: What could you possible due on a test drive that would be so bad? Aside from not letting it warm up properly is there something "special" you do that is not done... say on 2 laps at the track? Please tell us your test drive procedures.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
PKL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4, 2022 X6

He can't beat on the car that much during a test drive. They don't let you rip it around the track for an hour.

That's a nice car and I've been looking at it online, as I've been searching used 2009s for the past month or so. Only thing I would say about that car is it's a coupe, and it should have a carbon fiber roof. Only reason to have a moonroof is if you have a sedan, IMO.
      10-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
Scrappy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Well the only thing I don't like about it is that is is DCT I want a manual. I'm also deployed with the Navy until Dec so hopefully I will be able to pick one up before I get back.
Appreciate 0