EXXEL Distributions

02-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels & 4 Doors

Arrow ** SOLD ** Tecnocraft E9X ///M3 Envy™ ChargePipe

** SOLD ** - Tecnocraft E9X ///M3 Envy™ ChargePipe

Recently removed from my M3..... Takes approx 10mins to fit.

Full information can be found here: http://www.tecnocraft.com/Tecnocraft...ePipe-P22.aspx

Tecnocraft

Tecnocraft's long-standing proprietary dry carbon fiber production techniques officially debuted in 2007, but for nearly two decades, Tecnocraft’s heritage, and experience has embraced a singular philosophy rivaling Formula One, Military Defense, and Aerospace carbon composite manufacturing. Their philosophy is function over form.

Carefully observing the needs of performance enthusiasts needs and motor sports trends, Tecnocraft brand products are specifically developed for the exotic aftermarket niche a chosen challenge by their in-house design team to continually meet the demands and expectations of the most discerning consumers in the automotive industry today.

ENVY™ ChargePipe

-The 4th and Final Stage of the ENVY™ Intake System is the ENVY™ intake system’s most highly sought after, direct replacement of the factory rubber chamber before the intake manifold. The ENVY™ ChargePipe eliminates the final and most important choke point in air intake charge while dramatically reducing turbulent airflow. Its extremely organic 100% Dry Carbon design allows for the largest and smoothest transition of air from the entire intake system, complimenting even the factory E9X ///M3 intake system where it is most needed. The ChargePipe is our featured highlight product of the ENVY™ intake system and is suggested by TECNOCRAFT to be a first investment towards a complete ENVY™ intake system if purchased as a standalone product. The ENVY™ ChargePipe has been specifically paired with a BMC filter as a perfect combination upgrade for the most noticeable throttle response, horsepower and torque gains of the entire ENVY™ system.

Tecnocraft introduces its first major step into European mass-market product in their release of the TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System. Designed from the ground up, all in-house, with a performance build strictly in mind, our dry carbon fabrication team set to work in producing the most comprehensive quality intake system BMW E92 ///M3 owners (and would-be owners) have ever seen. And with the consumer in mind, this completely modular system consisting of four, separate and equally functional, pieces fabricated in 100% Dry Carbon (or in Carbon/Kevlar special edition for an added cost) can find its way into your ///M engine bay over time.

With organic design elements taken from the highly praised TECNOCRAFT Lamborghini Gallardo ‘Hi-Flow Intake System’, keeping optimal airflow dynamics was a primary concern – having also been developed in 100% Dry Carbon, our intake systems are natural heatshields and do their part to greatly reduce heatsoak. All parts of the ENVY™ system have been enlarged by at least 30% in volume, designed with smoothly transitions, and reduced in weight (if not all three at the same time) to ensure every ounce of horsepower can be gained while naturally aspirated.

The TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System is aptly named and priced quite right for the discerning E9X M3 owner – have the most complete and comprehensively designed, 100% Dry Carbon intake system in the BMW aftermarket and make all the rest of them jealous. Available today at http://www.tecnocraft.com or at your local TECNOCRAFT dealer.

£290.00 Delivered - Mainland UK Please contact for Oversea Shipping Costs.
Attached Images

Last edited by nmack8; 03-20-2011 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: ** SOLD **
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
IMMY1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Hi mate did u have the above shipped from AMERICA or u bought it from the UK , did u have to pay import tax , duty thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMY1 View Post
Hi mate did u have the above shipped from AMERICA or u bought it from the UK , did u have to pay import tax , duty thanks
I bought it Brand new and unused from another Forum member who Sold his M3 before getting round to fitting it.

I don't think you can get these in the UK but don't quote me on that - So at a guess I'd say if you import it's a fair bet you'll have to pay shipping costs from the US ($120.00 from Technocraft direct) and Import Duty (UK VAT @ 20% $125.00) plus the $625.00 purchase price - makes £290.00 seem like a bargain
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Ant Man
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Individual Edition

No offence OP, just to warn any potential buyers....Evolve tested this on the dyno and it made zero power or torque gains.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
hugehead
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
i think its more of a "eye candy" if anything ....nice though
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
No offence OP, just to warn any potential buyers....Evolve tested this on the dyno and it made zero power or torque gains.
None Taken!

This I'd suggest is designed not only as rather tasty piece of eye candy but also for improved throttle response...... When I fitted a Dual Cone Intake system to my new 335i it didn't allow the engine to produce more power but it did allow the Turbo’s to spool up quicker - this I believe (maybe the placebo effect) does improve throttle response!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
jonasaurus
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 [Sold]

Well if anything it does look good!
      02-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasaurus View Post
Well if anything it does look good!
Thanks… The engine bay of any M3 is a pretty impressive sight but this little addition somehow just finishes it off.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #9
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep

Wink

Quote:
Came across this posted by Eric @ PYSpeed in the States who is a BimmerPost Supporting Vendor and Gold Level Sponsor -
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ft+envy&page=2
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 06:12 AM   #10
V8MBO
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335D

It does look good, i have seen it in the flesh!!
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #11
Ant Man
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmack8 View Post
Came across this posted by Eric @ PYSpeed in the States who is a BimmerPost Supporting Vendor and Gold Level Sponsor -
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ft+envy&page=2

There is so much crap posted on the US section it's comical.
All independant dynos report zero or minimal power gains with this cosmetic jewellery. Once you understand how the induction works on the S65 who will realise how the stock part is not a limiting factor or bottle neck.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that this product is for bling only.
Any buyer expecting gains as you have posted will be utterly dissappointed.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 01:19 AM   #12
KadeSdad
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E350 CDI Sport Cabriolet

Quote:
Nothing wrong with a bit of bling
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #13
hugehead
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
Quote:

There is so much crap posted on the US section it's comical.
All independant dynos report zero or minimal power gains with this cosmetic jewellery. Once you understand how the induction works on the S65 who will realise how the stock part is not a limiting factor or bottle neck.

Any buyer expecting gains as you have posted will be utterly dissappointed.
now now ......you are not making its easy for the seller with that kind of statement , just imagine that you are in his shoes and some noob put a post up like yrs on his "for sale thread"

sry...just my 2p worth
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #14
Ant Man
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehead View Post
now now ......you are not making its easy for the seller with that kind of statement , just imagine that you are in his shoes and some noob put a post up like yrs on his "for sale thread"

sry...just my 2p worth
I would not buy such products in the 1st place

But if I did as long as it was factually correct I would have no problem with it.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
KadeSdad
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E350 CDI Sport Cabriolet

Quote:
I would not buy such products in the 1st place

But if I did as long as it was factually correct I would have no problem with it.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 04:41 AM   #16
nmack8
Private First Class
Rep

** SOLD **

This is now SOLD pending cleared payment.....

Payment received Nev

Last edited by nmack8; 03-20-2011 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: ** SOLD **
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 05:19 AM   #17
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
very nice !
Appreciate 0