BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

BPM

11-27-2017, 04:07 PM   #67
JayyLebron
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4hand View Post
What does that mean? Can they not get anymore?
I guess not, I told them about the group buy and all, didn't seem all too interested..
      11-28-2017, 03:07 AM   #68
JayyLebron
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I believe I have PM'd everyone with the discount code and information regarding the ordering and such. If anything or to all potential buyers that want to jump in, it's not too late. The discount code for all E92/3 diffusers and lips for the $30 discount is "e9xus30" if you would like to have multiple lips/diffusers all shipped to the same state and you are not in any state that anyone is ordering from individually I can get you a $50 discount, I know the discount isn't a lot but it is something. Unfortunately due to the lack of interest of other companies, this is what we came up with. If you have any questions please let me know, seem to have started rolling out. There is a code for the side skirt extentions as well at the $549 price point, but they want at least 30 buyers before doing the discount for that one.
      11-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #69
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E24 635csi / E90 M3

I will heed warning, we have tried to install two rear E92 diffusers here from this company and both were actually unable to be installed the fitment was so poor. food for thought before purchase....
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #70
JayyLebron
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Well they dropped the ball from what it seems, I woke up to message this morning basically describing the issues they were having with their current shipping company, he explained the bulk of it but said that all they can do is still do the side skirt group buy if buyers are still interested, but if you still want a lip or diffuser they can take a 50% payment on it to have it ready to ship by new years as their shipping company won't ship anything out until then. Personally I didn't like this, I told them I would let you guys know and how crappy it is that they drop this right after I let them know I sent out the codes so people would start ordering...I will be messaging other companies to see if we can still manage to get something going, but if you all want to do the 50% down thing, then I guess by all means. Sorry all.
      11-28-2017, 12:42 PM   #71
hero149
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Thanks for setting this up OP.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 01:02 PM   #72
JayyLebron
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero149 View Post
Thanks for setting this up OP.
No problem! Hopefully if the interested parties don't want to do the 50% thing or whatever, I can get some other company on board to hook us up!