BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

12-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
Amer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Benz

Get paid to click on website ads

Anyone know how this site (www.capitalclicking.com) pays their members to click on website ads?

I'm trying to find out if they go through some sort of affiliate marketing channel where they pay a small percentage to their members.

And yes I know the site looks kind of hokey with the cheap webpage and misspellings
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

I explored things like this back in high school. You'll spend 10 hours of your day clicking away at ads to earn $1.50, only to find out that you can't cash out until you hit something like $25 or $50. It's a total sham. You're better off working minimum wage. You won't average anywhere near minimum wage doing this.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
I explored things like this back in high school. You'll spend 10 hours of your day clicking away at ads to earn $1.50, only to find out that you can't cash out until you hit something like $25 or $50. It's a total sham. You're better off working minimum wage. You won't average anywhere near minimum wage doing this.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2014, 04:45 AM   #4
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

I'm in the industry. This is definitely affiliate marketing, and paying users per click is called incentivized traffic and is usually one of the lowest quality in terms of leads/sales to the direct advertiser

To make money as a user for this stuff, you're better off signing up with a more legit company that pays users to fill out long lead forms for things like online colleges and auto insurance quotes. Only participate in offers youre genuinely interested, because you will be getting follow up emails or phone calls, or mail from the advertiser that will now have your lead information

You can also get cash back for buying products, like diet pills or as seen on tv stuff.

Either way, you are better off making money doing minimum wage stuff, unless you're filling out offers that you actually care about. Just clicking on a link is worthless to this whole industry if you don't fill out any of your information

I work for an legit affiliate network, as the middleman. Let me know if you have any other questions.