BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
whadapanch
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

WTB: Evo mid section or wheels

If anyone is in the Houston area or even San Antonio that has an Akrapovic evo mid section or some wheels they are looking to sell, I am interested.

I have the Akrapovic slip on already and am looking to upgrade to the full system. I'm willing to pay in the $1,700 - $1,900 range depending on the quality. Just looking for a used midsection with no major dents or fitment issues. Scrapes and cosmetic damage is fine.

For wheels, I'm open to just about anything as long as it comes with balanced, useable tires and, if necessary, spacers etc for a quick bolt on application. I would prefer TPMS, but it's not required. I've been looking around at all the typical wheels for sale in these forums and am just looking for something that gives me that must have feeling. Not sure if I want to go with some nice 20" wheels or some fatter 18" wheels. My budget is in the $2,000 - $2,200 range but willing to increase for something special.

It has to be a local sale so I can save on shipping and see in person. I make trips to San Antonio for work, so I would be willing to pick up in both the Houston or San Antonio area. I am not willing to trade my stock exhaust or wheels. My budget is firm on the exhaust, but not on the wheels so please don't hesitate to offer me something above that price range. I dont want to limit my local sale wheel options, so if I see something I can't pass up, I just might have to find more money.

If you have something you'd like to part with, feel free to post pictures of it to this thread.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
meza0531
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 Jerez E90 M3

Seems like its going to be pretty tough to buy an good wheels with good tires for $2k. IDK though, thinking about Plasti Dipping my AG 359's just to change things up a little. Good luck though!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
TX_M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' e92 M3

Been thinking about selling my MORR vs8.2 brushed aluminum finish for 3k firm lmk if you're interested. Located in houston
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
whadapanch
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Thanks for the posts. Those Morr wheels look nice. I'll keep them in mind.
Appreciate 0