BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

06-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #111
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsel View Post
C63 is a wonderful car. If you never plan on doing trackdays it would be a good alternative to an M3. It would be fun to take to the track once just to hoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-S65 View Post
Did you keep the M3 also? How are you liking it versus the M3? Isn't it slower Nurburgring and approximately the same speed as the M3 quarter mile etc...??
I mean it looks cool and all, but performance wise no better and the M3 looks.... umm better.
You'll be back...
Its actually an E55 AMG with a E63 AMG front bumper conversion. Performance wise its crushes the M3 in a straight line, but the M3 would win on a back road for sure. I haven't had it dyno'd yet but with the supercharger pulley, tune and belt wrap kit its probably a low 12 second car maybe even high 11's with slicks if you want to get crazy.

My wife can drive it slow and I can drive like an animal if I want to. Its a great car for me right now.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #112
M3-S65
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Its actually an E55 AMG with a E63 AMG front bumper conversion. Performance wise its crushes the M3 in a straight line, but the M3 would win on a back road for sure. I haven't had it dyno'd yet but with the supercharger pulley, tune and belt wrap kit its probably a low 12 second car maybe even high 11's with slicks if you want to get crazy.

My wife can drive it slow and I can drive like an animal if I want to. Its a great car for me right now.
I dont think low 12s is crushing an M3...at least not the DCT w/comp package it goes low 12s...but if you get it under 12 yep your crushing..
Didnt know that! Way to go...
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 12:41 PM   #113
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-S65 View Post
I dont think low 12s is crushing an M3...at least not the DCT w/comp package it goes low 12s...but if you get it under 12 yep your crushing..
Didnt know that! Way to go...
I can tell you after having both cars in a straight line DCT or not... Unless the M3 has ESS its not gonna be close vs. a blown 5.5 litre V8 with a pulley and tune. I had it at the track Friday and out ran 2 stock F10 M5's..

any who.. still love the M3 just a different car and different class of car really
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #114
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
I can tell you after having both cars in a straight line DCT or not... Unless the M3 has ESS its not gonna be close vs. a blown 5.5 litre V8 with a pulley and tune. I had it at the track Friday and out ran 2 stock F10 M5's..

any who.. still love the M3 just a different car and different class of car really
Cool story bro.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 02:14 PM   #115
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

idk about that benz. It looks kind of dated.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #116
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Cool story bro.

insert drag racing story here..
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #117
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
idk about that benz. It looks kind of dated.
It is but he's old.
Appreciate 0