BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

BPM

04-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Muscle car maddness

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6495815/...ess/page3.html

good read why the 128i is in the running when the 135i already in the running is beyond me

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
ptack
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.50]
The whole thing is pretty stupid. Why have 3 different Challengers, 2 different Camaros and 2 different Mustangs when you already know which ones are the better cars?? Their seedings are equally suspect. I first thought they might actually be testing these cars head to head on various courses (which would have been interesting), but then you see it's just a popularity contest and with the Hot Wheel logo you realize you have too many IQ points to continue.