BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #133
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
Its not a sticker, its a sign. A pretty good size one that could be hung up on the side of the pop up tent, or strung between 2 pop ups. No extra ///M Flight stickers at this time, our supplier in Germany is working on getting new ones made but its a slow process....and a bunch of new members just joined the group, so they snag them up quickly.
Cool, sounds good! Just talked with a couple people from Chicago that are driving out. They might be meeting us in Grand Junction around 11am once we arrive there.

Getting excited! Do we want to do a big Colorado group dinner Thursday night once we all get in or kinda go are separate ways?
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #134
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
 
M3 JP's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Posts: 305
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT VAN ROCK View Post
I'll be sure to rock the polo too
Concur!!
__________________


2010 E90 ALPINE WHITE DCT/ H&R SPORT SPRINGS/ AKRA EVO/ AG 19" ZCP reps
M3 JP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #135
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
 
M3 JP's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Posts: 305
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
Cool, sounds good! Just talked with a couple people from Chicago that are driving out. They might be meeting us in Grand Junction around 11am once we arrive there.

Getting excited! Do we want to do a big Colorado group dinner Thursday night once we all get in or kinda go are separate ways?
I'm ok with eating as a group.
__________________


2010 E90 ALPINE WHITE DCT/ H&R SPORT SPRINGS/ AKRA EVO/ AG 19" ZCP reps
M3 JP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #136
///M_FLGHT_3
Private
 
///M_FLGHT_3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 M3 LeMans DCT ZPP ZCP ZCW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado Springs

Posts: 57
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'm in for dinner Thur night.
__________________
'13///M3
Der Weg ist das Ziel.
///M_FLGHT_3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #137
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
 
M3 JP's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Posts: 305
iTrader: (5)

Well guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to swing MFest. It falls over a military 4-day weekend and my command isn't willing to give me the thursday off (the day everyone rolls out), nor give me any leave. (I guess that when you take some time off to try and get your life together for you and the family, buy and move in to a house, thats all you get, and no more). Totally sucks! Anyone know if its possible to get a refund?
__________________


2010 E90 ALPINE WHITE DCT/ H&R SPORT SPRINGS/ AKRA EVO/ AG 19" ZCP reps
M3 JP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #138
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
Well guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to swing MFest. It falls over a military 4-day weekend and my command isn't willing to give me the thursday off (the day everyone rolls out), nor give me any leave. (I guess that when you take some time off to try and get your life together for you and the family, buy and move in to a house, thats all you get, and no more). Totally sucks! Anyone know if its possible to get a refund?
Dang! Im sorry! You might be able to get a refund, email MFest Chris and tell him your situation and I bet he will refund the money.
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #139
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Hey everyone,

We will have a website/magazine called Revolution following us to MFest and they will be covering the whole show.

Just wanted to let you guys know that!
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #140
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
 
SAINT VAN ROCK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Colorado Springs/Black Forest, CO

Posts: 426
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Unfortunately, I have to drop out too....maybe next year.
SAINT VAN ROCK is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #141
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT VAN ROCK View Post
Unfortunately, I have to drop out too....maybe next year.
Dang! Im sorry! Next year will be just as awesome as this year!

To everyone else going, remember to meet up at the Morrison and I70 exit at 6-6:30am. There we can fill up and get going! This year should be awesome with how many people we have going!

If anyone has any questions dont hesitate to give me a call, here is my number:

402-540-5491
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #142
Orange fever
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Orange fever's Avatar
 
Drives: E46M,E90M,X5M,135I
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in the hood!!!

Posts: 1,616
iTrader: (4)

Drive safe guys/gals ..woowooo Vegas here we come
__________________

X5M E70 Black Sapphire Metallic,VF Engineering Hex Flash Software,Vorsteiner-FrontSpoiler/RearDiffuser
/ 2011 135i/E82 N55 Aw (stock)
Orange fever is offline   Thailand
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #143
Dereleek
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Centennial, CO.

Posts: 233
iTrader: (1)

Don't you mean c470 instead of I70? There is a ConocoPhillips right off that exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdauberm3 View Post
Dang! Im sorry! Next year will be just as awesome as this year!

To everyone else going, remember to meet up at the Morrison and I70 exit at 6-6:30am. There we can fill up and get going! This year should be awesome with how many people we have going!

If anyone has any questions dont hesitate to give me a call, here is my number:

402-540-5491
Dereleek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #144
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereleek View Post
Don't you mean c470 instead of I70? There is a ConocoPhillips right off that exit.

Dereleek,

I believe its I70 and Colorado 40. Here is the address of the Gas Station at that exit:

18561 U.S. 40

Golden, CO 80401

Google Maps will pull up that exact location.
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #145
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Posts: 278
iTrader: (0)

Everyone,

Remember to bring Walkie Talkies! We all want to be able to communicate as we drive out there.
smdauberm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #146
jrgentine
Registered
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Milwaukee

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

nice

i just love the article
jrgentine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST