BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

BPM

11-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #23
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Feel free to pm me if anyone knows of a good place nearby.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttGrunt View Post
^ nice avatar. Go Blue! (might be ugly this week against Wisconsin)
Go Blue!!!! I always see your pics on DB and notice you rocking the Maize and Blue. You guys do amazing work, it will be 2 tough games in a row for them but I strongly believe they will win 1 of them
      11-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #25
MuttGrunt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: beater;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
Go Blue!!!! I always see your pics on DB and notice you rocking the Maize and Blue. You guys do amazing work, it will be 2 tough games in a row for them but I strongly believe they will win 1 of them
I'm not on DB nearly enough, but always good to have another Wolverine around. Thanks for the compliments on our work; we certainly try.
If you think they'll win one of the coming two, then you certainly have more faith in them than I do. I only went to a few games this year, and while they're playing better than the past two years, it is still hard to watch. Especially being in the stands against MSU when they were down a couple of scores in the mid forth quarter and they punt on 4th and 2.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttGrunt View Post
I'm not on DB nearly enough, but always good to have another Wolverine around. Thanks for the compliments on our work; we certainly try.
If you think they'll win one of the coming two, then you certainly have more faith in them than I do. I only went to a few games this year, and while they're playing better than the past two years, it is still hard to watch. Especially being in the stands against MSU when they were down a couple of scores in the mid forth quarter and they punt on 4th and 2.
The yellow E36 M3 you guys did a while ago was top notch!!! That punt was a bad decision , RichRod even said so in his monday presser the next week, Wisconsin has had terrible luck in the big house, and that team down south is due for a beating. All in for Michigan
      11-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #27
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

styline - if you are willing to drop a couple bucks, hit me up. If you want to spend next to nothing, well....
Appreciate 0