BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-02-2008, 02:27 AM   #67
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Smile and ass.
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #68
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

HOLY SHIT a girl actually posted her pics on here

O jesus the internet is saved.

more please...

ps. what ethnicity are you (chinese, korean, japanese etc)
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 04:02 AM   #69
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
eyes drive me crazy nothing will tell you more about a person then these
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #70
Haute Z
Rep
Drives: Zed Coupe

I can see it now...Sara and this chick mud wrestling for most viewed profile

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #71
Couch
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO~BimmerGirl View Post
Many of you are saying hair...what about the hair?! Short, long, fluffy, puffy, wavy?!?!
Can't be nappy. Hair has to look clean, and smooth. Smell nice. Hair style depends on the girl. Too short though, not so nice.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #72
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Sounds good to me! Bring on the mud wrestling...
in nude ...PLEASE!?
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #73
Haute Z
Rep
Drives: Zed Coupe

Quote:
LOL you two ladies have fun... i wont be participating
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #74
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Z View Post
I can see it now...Sara and this chick mud wrestling for most viewed profile

a challenger emerges
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #75
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
i think not! or maybe i should think yes (?!?!?) that you make "the ones you've been with" that way! jpjp

"All fat": it's bc of comfort; "ugly": again comfort; "dumb": toughie but possibly comfort --> comfort and security makes both guys and girls gain weight and basically makes them stop trying...so maybe you shouldn't make your girls so comfy! ya kno...play hard to get! jk...i'm sure you're doing a great job if a girl can feel herself, right!?
i have no idea wtf u just said
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
HOLY SHIT a girl actually posted her pics on here

O jesus the internet is saved.

more please...

ps. what ethnicity are you (chinese, korean, japanese etc)
u never know she might have a weewee
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #76
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Things on my checklist to determine if I want to meet a girl:
-Toned Legs
-Good looking Hair
-Clear Complexion
-Beautiful Eyes
-Pretty Lips/Teeth/Smile
-Nice set of perky Tits & Ass
-Not a weird Nose
-Not pale

She's got to have a flat stomach, be slim, but also curvy. After all these things are determined then I figure out how do I get to know her. And when I get to know her find out about her personality and lifestyle/living habits/ and where she wants her life to go. I don't want to make some of these mistakes with my next girlfriend.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #77
Main33vnt
YOUNG MONEY!
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I, 2008 Range Sport

Quote:
Gentleman I will be doing the booky for the mud match... Pm me if you guys r betting!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #78
Enjoiyourlife
Sensei
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
-Toned Legs
-Good looking Hair
-Clear Complexion
-Beautiful Eyes
-Pretty Lips/Teeth/Smile
-Not a weird Nose
-Not pale

She's got to have a flat stomach, be slim, but also curvy. After all these things are determined then I figure out how do I get to know her. And when I get to know her find out about her personality and lifestyle/living habits/ and where she wants her life to go. I don't want to make some of these mistakes with my next girlfriend.
+1000
      10-02-2008, 03:38 PM   #79
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
-Toned Legs
-Good looking Hair
-Clear Complexion
-Beautiful Eyes
-Pretty Lips/Teeth/Smile
-Not a weird Nose
-Not pale

we've definitely found a topic where we can agree 100% hahaha
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #80
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Assman here. Eyes and smile do it for me also.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #81
in5ane_3
Lieutenant General
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
i have no idea wtf u just said

u never know she might have a weewee
LOL at weewee
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #82
TMNT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

Something tells me that the Sarah girl on this forum is going to get pissed once she finds out that there's a new girl in town getting all of the guys attention
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #83
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
we've definitely found a topic where we can agree 100% hahaha
Heheh, yes, odd it is.

Oh let me add a few things to this...She better not be bitchy, better be down to earth, and if I want to talk about something guys like (cars) then she should at least join in the convo and try to be interested about the subject even if it doesn't particularly interest her.

I do and would do the same for her about whatever she wants to talk about. With my current girlfriend if I mention anything about cars she usually responds with something to the effect of, "Go talk about it with your friends who actually care about cars." And I'm like, "What the hell?" I would never say something like that to you. She has a lot of great characteristics about her, but also a fair few negatives. She's just not the same girl I fell in love with.

Also she better not be materialistic, I hate that in a girl. She also better look great without make up.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #84
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Heheh, yes, odd it is.

Oh let me add a few things to this...She better not be bitchy, better be down to earth, and if I want to talk about something guys like (cars) then she should at least join in the convo and try to be interested about the subject even if it doesn't particularly interest her.

I do and would do the same for her about whatever she wants to talk about. With my current girlfriend if I mention anything about cars she usually responds with something to the effect of, "Go talk about it with your friends who actually care about cars." And I'm like, "What the hell?" I would never say something like that to you. She has a lot of great characteristics about her, but also a fair few negatives. She's just not the same girl I fell in love with.

Also she better not be materialistic, I hate that in a girl. She also better look great without make up.
Completely agree with you on that last part. Unfortunately those girls are few and far between.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #85
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep

Quote:
If that's the case...all I have to ask is WHY?!?! "She's just not the same girl I fell in love with"...?! I def don't want my man to feel that way about me.
Well she's my first real girlfriend. We've been together for just a bit over a year and a half together. We started dating in our junior years of high school and now we are freshmen in university. I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Well first off I obviously love her; also just fyi we lost it to each other. When we first started going out and for a while after that she was just perfect (or so it seemed); she wasn't bitchy like she is now; she's put on weight and just become somewhat unattractive to me over time. Over time I have seen a lot of characteristics about her that really turn me off.

For example, I'm very active...Like I'll be out doing errands, getting chores done, hitting the gym hard and then I'll call her and be like, "Baby whatcha up to?" and she will always be laying down watching tv, or sleeping. I'm like what the hell, why don't you do something. It's cause her mom is just like that, her mom has no job and just watches tv and sleeps all day.

She's also materialistic which I despise. Her mom bought her two pairs of $200 jeans while she went on vacation to Florida. She told me and I was like, "WHAT?!" I got so angry. That materialistic-ness / bad judgement with money just drives me insane.

My biggest gripe is her eating disorder. I believe that I read that it is some sort of anorexia. She has been like this since she something happened when she was 4 or 5, at least that is what she tells me. She doesn't eat meat, nor vegetables, nor fruit. You may ask, what does she eat? The three healthy things she eats are spaghetti (wheat pasta + marinara sauce) and she only drinks milk and water. The bad things she eats: cookies, chips, fries, pizza, easy mac, popcorn, hashbrowns, pancakes. Those are just a few of the things that she eats that are bad. Pretty much she only eats things that are bad for her. I have tried for about 10 months to get her to try new foods. I've sat down with her and talked about why it's bad for her and that I care about her, etc, etc. Nothing I say makes a difference. She wrote me a letter on my birthday (back in February) telling me that she wants to change, that she wants to be the same girl I fell in love with, that she wants to have a future with me. Have I seen any changes to this day, despite what she says? Of course not. I'm pretty fed up with it.

She also has a lot of quirks with her personality that really annoy me. I dunno how much longer we will be together. Of course I still love her and care a lot for her, and would like to remain friends after we break up. I've just realized that she is not the one.

/Sorry for the long post.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #86
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well she's my first real girlfriend. We've been together for just a bit over a year and a half together. We started dating in our junior years of high school and now we are freshmen in university. I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Well first off I obviously love her; also just fyi we lost it to each other. When we first started going out and for a while after that she was just perfect (or so it seemed); she wasn't bitchy like she is now; she's put on weight and just become somewhat unattractive to me over time. Over time I have seen a lot of characteristics about her that really turn me off.

For example, I'm very active...Like I'll be out doing errands, getting chores done, hitting the gym hard and then I'll call her and be like, "Baby whatcha up to?" and she will always be laying down watching tv, or sleeping. I'm like what the hell, why don't you do something. It's cause her mom is just like that, her mom has no job and just watches tv and sleeps all day.

She's also materialistic which I despise. Her mom bought her two pairs of $200 jeans while she went on vacation to Florida. She told me and I was like, "WHAT?!" I got so angry. That materialistic-ness / bad judgement with money just drives me insane.

My biggest gripe is her eating disorder. I believe that I read that it is some sort of anorexia. She has been like this since she something happened when she was 4 or 5, at least that is what she tells me. She doesn't eat meat, nor vegetables, nor fruit. You may ask, what does she eat? The three healthy things she eats are spaghetti (wheat pasta + marinara sauce) and she only drinks milk and water. The bad things she eats: cookies, chips, fries, pizza, easy mac, popcorn, hashbrowns, pancakes. Those are just a few of the things that she eats that are bad. Pretty much she only eats things that are bad for her. I have tried for about 10 months to get her to try new foods. I've sat down with her and talked about why it's bad for her and that I care about her, etc, etc. Nothing I say makes a difference. She wrote me a letter on my birthday (back in February) telling me that she wants to change, that she wants to be the same girl I fell in love with, that she wants to have a future with me. Have I seen any changes to this day, despite what she says? Of course not. I'm pretty fed up with it.

She also has a lot of quirks with her personality that really annoy me. I dunno how much longer we will be together. Of course I still love her and care a lot for her, and would like to remain friends after we break up. I've just realized that she is not the one.

/Sorry for the long post.
Wow, sounds like a marriage in fast-forward.

Yeah man, nobody likes an inactive person. And that's the wierdest eating disorder I've ever heard of.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #87
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Wow, sounds like a marriage in fast-forward.

Yeah man, nobody likes an inactive person. And that's the wierdest eating disorder I've ever heard of.
Yeah definitely not what I want to happen, heh. Yeah it's hard to explain to people. I read about something similar in one of her girl magazines, Seventeen or something like that, so I guess she is not the only one, although it feels like she is.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #88
labrit
Private
Rep
Drives: 997

Skinny arms is number one, followed by nails and teeth.
Appreciate 0