BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
khanhdom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: IG: khanhdom

Garage List
2015 BMW M4 F83  [0.00]
Recently purchased E92 M3 and I'm holding back the mod bug!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I usually can't refrain myself from modding my cars, since I usually go pretty hard, and being in magazines before. I bought the car with extended warranty, but I been really itching to save up for a supercharger. Surely, my warranty won't cover the car if something goes wrong with the supercharger installed. What other mods can I do in the meantime to quicken the car up a bit more? I will be getting full exhaust system, looking at different options. What else? Intake (does it make a difference), ecu flash?, I'm still reading more on the forums to learn about the car.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Someone?
Perception is King
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Its not going to work you can try but you'll do some sort of modding, i did a Dinan intake & Pulley and then a BPM tune and the cars pretty dam fast, they say stock they run 12.90 w/ my mods ive ran 12.47 w/ MDM on and if i had drag radials and could use Launch Control it would do low, low 12's so just them simple mods made a big difference i feel.