BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

06-28-2006, 11:36 PM   #45
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mava330
It's time... there's many suitors here on the board. Where's that president of your leg humpers club docbolo?
Oh no, not me. I don't have enough tatoos (only one), haven't been to jail (got a speeding ticket once), am probably not italian enough (1/2 sicilian), and I would treat her way too nice. Oh and I can spell prety goood.

But I am sure one of the leghumping E90 club members will qualify!

If only this were the old country... We'd live happily in palermo with 10-12 kids (no contraception back then)
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #46
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
Oh no, not me. I don't have enough tatoos (only one), haven't been to jail (got a speeding ticket once), am probably not italian enough (1/2 sicilian), and I would treat her way too nice. Oh and I can spell prety goood.

If only this were the old country... We'd live happily in palermo with 10-12 kids (no contraception back then)
why would you say that, MAN UP !!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #47
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

It's nice to see how Bella can steer massive attention to a topic that was being discussed, but not with as much enthusiasm, many hours earlier. With this kind of power, Bella - you can seriously achieve world peace - or at least among all the bachelor, lubricious young guys around the world.

Enough bashing on the democrats - most of the nation's professors are democrats. More democrats believe in the theory of evolutioni than republicans. Currently there are more corrupt republicans (way more) than democrats.

But back to the topic - global warming isn't actually the major concern among scientists. In fact, if you give close heed to today's leading scientific publishings in Nature or Science, they talk about two bigger problems which are closely linked: overpopulation and assimilation of resources. Most importantly, we are running out of drinking water - this has to be remedied by ways to purify water or find more fresh water sources. Other resources include agricultural land, the depletion of forests, and the depletion of seafood. Did you know that just 50 years ago you can just go to San Diego's beaches, dive amateurishly and gather hundreds of pounds of abalone on a single day? Today you'll be lucky to even find abalone without professional equipment.

But worrying about doom? I wouldn't be too concerned - let our grandkids/greatgrandkids figure out remedies to fix our impending problems - intelligent philanthropists will always come up with remedies especially when goaded with extreme pressure. That's the way it has been in the past.

Amen. And lay off the hash - it's just Wednesday night - damn, girl!
      06-28-2006, 11:59 PM   #48
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:

What happened to your e-game bro!

Dood old country or not a girl as fine as Bella should pop out 10 kids!! Populate that seed man!! POPULATE!! Don't hate... POPULATE/PROCREATE!!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:01 AM   #49
DLJJ3399
Lack of charisma can be fatal...
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet will save the earth. They're donating all their money to the cause.

I think that's awesome what they're doing to help the human race.
      06-29-2006, 12:01 AM   #50
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
It's nice to see how Bella can steer massive attention to a topic that was being discussed, but not with as much enthusiasm, many hours earlier. With this kind of power, Bella - you can seriously achieve world peace - or at least among all the bachelor, lubricious young guys around the world.

Enough bashing on the democrats - most of the nation's professors are democrats. More democrats believe in the theory of evolutioni than republicans. Currently there are more corrupt republicans (way more) than democrats.

But back to the topic - global warming isn't actually the major concern among scientists. In fact, if you give close heed to today's leading scientific publishings in Nature or Science, they talk about two bigger problems which are closely linked: overpopulation and assimilation of resources. Most importantly, we are running out of drinking water - this has to be remedied by ways to purify water or find more fresh water sources. Other resources include agricultural land, the depletion of forests, and the depletion of seafood. Did you know that just 50 years ago you can just go to San Diego's beaches, dive amateurishly and gather hundreds of pounds of abalone on a single day? Today you'll be lucky to even find abalone without professional equipment.

But worrying about doom? I wouldn't be too concerned - let our grandkids/greatgrandkids figure out remedies to fix our impending problems - intelligent philanthropists will always come up with remedies especially when goaded with extreme pressure. That's the way it has been in the past.

Amen. And lay off the hash - it's just Wednesday night - damn, girl!
i know you trying to look wise and everything but you replied to this thread too
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:04 AM   #51
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01
i know you trying to look wise and everything but you replied to this thread too
Homie I replied to BOTH threads unlike most of the guys here who coincidently ONLY reply to Bella's threads/posts!
      06-29-2006, 12:07 AM   #52
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
What happened to your e-game bro!

E-Game??? You have got to be kidding me mava. This is all good fun. I'm sure Ms. Bella enjoys the flattery and there is no possibility of this moving beyond E90 post no matter what is said.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:09 AM   #53
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
Homie I replied to BOTH threads unlike most of the guys here who coincidently ONLY reply to Bella's threads/posts!
the other thread was a cover up so it would look like you replied to both and dont care, admit it hahah

im j/king
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:12 AM   #54
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:

sqawks bro - See I don't care and I'll tell you straight up. At this point, I have all the E90 info I need. It might as well be called EBellaPost or EArgueAboutPoliticsWithE90OwnersPost. Its a nice stress relief/discussion with cool people.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:16 AM   #55
aphall
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i rec'd 2/17/06

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
I knew this global warming business was going on for a long time. When I was in highschool, I took Environmental Science AP and one of the things that really depressed me that I learned was that in my lifetime, the Earth will suffer from what is called Light Pollution. Meaning, that humans will have populated so much of the Earth that city lights will mask the twinkle of the stars in the sky, no matter if you're in Yosemite as far away from the city or not. That class was depressing...

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:16 AM   #56
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
E-Game??? You have got to be kidding me mava. This is all good fun. I'm sure Ms. Bella enjoys the flattery and there is no possibility of this moving beyond E90 post no matter what is said.
Tru dat homie. Keeping it real... But still man... step up and volunteer bro! After all "you're not only a member, you're also the president!" Sound familiar? (Hint: old commercials for Hairclub For Men) You da prez of Bella's Leghumpers club bro! haha
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:17 AM   #57
flush01
Major
Rep

seriously, who the f@ck cares about global warming
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:19 AM   #58
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
That's what I am saying. We could kill the cows...I guess.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:19 AM   #59
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
I say pop out kids with reckless abandon!! The more the merrier!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:20 AM   #60
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
stop crying, and turn into biggest asshole there is, thank me later !
watch, she'll be tatooing your name on her ass in no time
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:20 AM   #61
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
Tru dat homie. Keeping it real... But still man... step up and volunteer bro! After all "you're not only a member, you're also the president!" Sound familiar? (Hint: old commercials for Hairclub For Men)

LMFAO!! Well atleast, as the president, I can claim to have met her and talked to her. How many of the leghumpers can say that???

Hey is there going to be a San Diego farewell party for Ms. Bella?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:21 AM   #62
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Quote:
sqawks bro - See I don't care and I'll tell you straight up. At this point, I have all the E90 info I need. It might as well be called EBellaPost or EArgueAboutPoliticsWithE90OwnersPost. Its a nice stress relief/discussion with cool people.
Hey doc I didn't mean to single you out man! This forum is a form of entertainment now - the e90 is so old it's nothing new to members who have been frequenting the site for a while. So let's keep on the entertainment!
      06-29-2006, 12:22 AM   #63
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep

Quote:
stop crying, and turn into biggest asshole there is, thank me later !
watch, she'll be tatooing your name on her ass if you do

HAHAHA!!! Wow, are the leghumpers campaigning for their president??? Ok.... Here goes....

Hey Bella you stink. Wanna get some dinner?

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:26 AM   #64
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
HAHAHA!!! Wow, are the leghumpers campaigning for their president??? Ok.... Here goes....

well, you blew your chance already (i think i've read it before that u've asked her out somewhere) .... you on a friends ladder now, and there's no way jumping ladders
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:28 AM   #65
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Bella did say before she likes guys who treat ladies bad. She also said that she likes guys who take command. I think. So you're getting the ball rolling, man!
      06-29-2006, 12:34 AM   #66
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
I say pop out kids with reckless abandon!! The more the merrier!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :rocks:
lol
Appreciate 0