BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Mporium BMW

04-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
my92
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Next year's USC rookie

[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8Wi9g-KVaw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8Wi9g-KVaw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]

Looks promising =) that kids got some moves
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

that back looks fast!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Damn!!! His name is Dillon Baxter, he made a late visit to Michigan and I thought we could sway him especially with Carrol leaving but in the end Lame Kitten held on... Fuck!!!! He would have looked good in Maize and Blue
      04-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

your next seasons are doomed because lane kiffin, trust me i know

and Saban will do it again this year
      04-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
your next seasons are doomed because lane kiffin, trust me i know
+1 Kiffin is the biggest jackass. He will ruin that program.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

More super shitty tackling than a great run. Two guys over run the baller carrier, one of them gets turned around, and another slips. When you get in scrimmage situations, there is sometimes a discrepancy between talent level on the field.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
+1 Kiffin is the biggest jackass. He will ruin that program.
I actually have a feeling they will do better than last year.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
my92
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
More super shitty tackling than a great run. Two guys over run the baller carrier, one of them gets turned around, and another slips. When you get in scrimmage situations, there is sometimes a discrepancy between talent level on the field.
....and normal games everyone is pretty much on the same talent field right? This is NCAA not the NFL lol there will always be more talented players. The defenders were no joke either. Sure alot of them were walk-ons but walk-ons for USC could be major contributors in other football programs.

However, it would be interesting to see how well he does against first string usc defenders..
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #9
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by my92 View Post
....and normal games everyone is pretty much on the same talent field right? This is NCAA not the NFL lol there will always be more talented players. The defenders were no joke either. Sure alot of them were walk-ons but walk-ons for USC could be major contributors in other football programs.

However, it would be interesting to see how well he does against first string usc defenders..
In scrimmage situations, you can get someone who is or ends up a first stringer vs. a third stringer which is a big difference at any level. The talent discrepancy from top to bottom in college is far greater than in the NFL. I've played football on both levels so I have a pretty good feel for the game.

Bottom line. Shitty tackling due to poor body positioning, tackling fundamentals, and angles.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 09:09 AM   #10
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

Kiffin is way overratted. However USC's new RB is quick and has got skills.
      04-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #11
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbiz View Post
Kiffin is way overratted. However USC's new RB is quick and has got skills.
he is on steriods

and kiffin is a cock smoker
      04-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
he is on steriods

and kiffin is a cock smoker
Please elaborate on the steroid comment.... and I do agree Kiffen smokes cock
      04-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
Damn!!! His name is Dillon Baxter, he made a late visit to Michigan and I thought we could sway him especially with Carrol leaving but in the end Lame Kitten held on... Fuck!!!! He would have looked good in Maize and Blue
I'm glad he didn't commit to Michigan. No line, turnover machines at QB in a broken system with coaches who get out-coached by even the bottom-tier Big Ten programs, looming investigations.... Just tired of seeing talent get wasted in that program since "real" football took off a couple years ago.

Once we've got a staff, with a real system, committed to winning football games, I'll be upset that we missed out on kids like this. But until then, it would be a shame if he ended up in our program.

Dick Rod has brought the Lions ways to Ann Arbor. Isn't it great?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I'm glad he didn't commit to Michigan. No line, turnover machines at QB in a broken system with coaches who get out-coached by even the bottom-tier Big Ten programs, looming investigations.... Just tired of seeing talent get wasted in that program since "real" football took off a couple years ago.

Once we've got a staff, with a real system, committed to winning football games, I'll be upset that we missed out on kids like this. But until then, it would be a shame if he ended up in our program.

Dick Rod has brought the Lions ways to Ann Arbor. Isn't it great?
You liked Lloyd better? That guy was the biggest fucking underachiever ever. The amount of talent that played in his tenure and only one National Championship?? A shared one at that.....Fuck him, this year WILL be different, I'm calling 8 wins at the very least. RichRod isnt going anywhere and why would he? So we can go back to square one, he finally has his type of players and they are getting some experience. Watch out for Devin Gardner next year if not this year, kid is legit.
      04-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Please elaborate on the steroid comment.... and I do agree Kiffen smokes cock
it was a joke, he is fast as hell
      04-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #16
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
You liked Lloyd better? That guy was the biggest fucking underachiever ever. The amount of talent that played in his tenure and only one National Championship?? A shared one at that.....Fuck him, this year WILL be different, I'm calling 8 wins at the very least. RichRod isnt going anywhere and why would he? So we can go back to square one, he finally has his type of players and they are getting some experience. Watch out for Devin Gardner next year if not this year, kid is legit.
Yeah I liked Lloyd better. But that's mainly because he ran a real system. He was too conservative until he reached the point when he knew that he was leaving, when he un-clenched his anoos a bit and grew some balls. It seemed to do the team some good, and proved that he could have done a lot better if he wasn't the modern-day football version of Rush Limbaugh.

The worst thing about Rich Rodriguez is the absolute drama and disgrace that he's brought the program off the field. That, coupled with a system that not only can't win, but also can't produce the caliber of NFL players that Lloyd did, is enough for me to judge Dick as a complete bag of ass.

I agree that Devin Gardner is talented. But Michigan needs coaches that don't get beat in the locker room at halftime. They need coaches that can do more than scratch their heads after each collapse and determine it was either a freak occurrence or because of the apparently bare cupboard Lloyd left....

How can you predict 8 wins on a team that has actually regressed in the past year, and has also lost all of the defensive talent on a squad that was already worthless as a whole? When they suck again this year, is it going to be another "learning the system" excuse for Dick Rod? Conveniently, they've decided to try the 3-3-5. Opens up another avenue for scapegoating. It's not the system, it's not the players, it's not the school. It's the absolute shit staff. Period. I am not donating another cent to my school until they get smart and get rid of that (not only) loser, (but also) disgrace of a staff.
Appreciate 0