BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

BPM
Closed Thread

03-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #45
mwahlert
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Gomez View Post
People like to restate what others on forums say as fact. Most of the time they really have no idea what they're talking about. Sheep.

As for the new 5.0L V8 powered Mustang, I can't wait to see what numbers this car runs with full bolt-ons. It should respond really well to mods like others have said.
i can't wait to see what it does with a $6k inter-cooled supercharger setup like the vortech v3....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #46
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Really? Then why is it matching M3 lap times? Honestly, read up on the new car and its handling abilities. It will destroy your E92 straight line and in the turns.
+10000000

but zOmG i CaN geT jUiCeBoX and kiLL eveRy1!!!!!

put enough money into a stock 2011 GT to match the price of a bone stock 335i and you'll have a car that is raping anything BMW has to offer.. and those are the flat out facts, live rear axle or not..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #47
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335si View Post
Have any of you even driven a 2010 Mustang? I love how you think they don't corner, etc. The fit and finish are much better now than in the past and they handle quite well too. Seems to be too many internet/magazine racers...
This is such a true statement. Whenever someone cuts on the handling of the Mustang, I just immediately know that they're ignorant to the subject. Guess what guys...there's a reason why Vaughn Gittin Jr. uses a 'Stang.

I specialize in Automotive Photography. Visit my site here.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #48
Nikolas
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 996 TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
This is such a true statement. Whenever someone cuts on the handling of the Mustang, I just immediately know that they're ignorant to the subject. Guess what guys...there's a reason why Vaughn Gittin Jr. uses a 'Stang.
Well I agree with you on the handling of the new mustang, but the main reason he uses it is that his sponsor is Ford racing. Most racers do not choose their cars. They are more often than not chosen by their sponsor and in this case - Ford.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread