E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Procede V2 w/ downpipes 335i < JB2H+R 335xi

Closed Thread

02-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #133
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Owned!!
????
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #134
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLancaxX View Post
????
CHitown got beat and was owned!! Owned in street talk means step on like a step child, beaten badly, lost! Man get with it dude!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #135
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
CHitown got beat and was owned!! Owned in street talk means step on like a step child, beaten badly, lost! Man get with it dude!
This is what I didnt want to happen. He didnt get owned. Somethings not right. Im hoping Shiv finds this thread and backs his product. Chitown needs a fix and im sure it will be a different story from a roll. I DONT how ever think I would get blown away but I do think he should pull on me by a few cars from a roll not 10. Now at the track, I think it will be really really really close.

No one got owned.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #136
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsimon View Post
V2 on 93 octane at only 90%? Come on, do some datalogging... bump it up to 94% and do this again!

Lancax, what boost are you running with the JB2H+RLKJQGR-H+R setup you have going now?
+1. I run everyday on 93 octane with my v2 TQ Curve set at 94% across the board! If I were running on race gas, I would definitely bump it up even further, which would no doubt yield even higher boost for more WHP/RWTQ.

I love when these guys pull their "I beat a PROcede v2 335i!!!!" crap when they're running on race gas with the JB2HR while the v2 335i is running on straight 93 octane pump gas. Please, why not even things out instead of getting a handicap? It's like racing with a 1 sec. start advantage.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #137
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This is what I didnt want to happen. He didnt get owned. Somethings not right. Im hoping Shiv finds this thread and backs his product. Chitown needs a fix and im sure it will be a different story from a roll. I DONT how ever think I would get blown away but I do think he should pull on me by a few cars from a roll not 10. Now at the track, I think it will be really really really close.

No one got owned.
Now quoting my own post. I feel that the procede is a little to expensive and if a less expensive tune can keep up, why doesnt he lower the price to be more affordable? His price just indicates his business practices in my eyes. Even procede owners are fed up with his promises and lazy customer support.

Terry may have said or done dumb things on here in the past but he always backs his customers and is literally only a phone call away all the time. Always picks up and ready to help or answer questions. I cant tell you how many times I called and asked questions I knew heheard a thousand times but still answered anyway.

BOTTOM LINE: No one got owned. Shiv please step up and help. Back your product or you are just going to prove my point even more.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #138
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
+1. I run everyday on 93 octane with my v2 TQ Curve set at 94% across the board! If I were running on race gas, I would definitely bump it up even further, which would no doubt yield even higher boost for more WHP/RWTQ.
I think the problem is he keeps going limp when it goes up to high. Something is not right with the tune. Maybe its just his tune or his car? I think the tune needs to be adjusted.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:22 PM   #139
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Question for you guys also? What are your 1/4 mile times with procede? V1.47 and V2? Terry told me for my dyno I should be between 320-340WHP He seems to think around 330 for sure. Just curious to see what you guys think. I wil def. post them up on friday.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #140
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
I think the problem is he keeps going limp when it goes up to high. Something is not right with the tune. Maybe its just his tune or his car? I think the tune needs to be adjusted.
If he's running one of the latest v2.0.2 maps (from mid-late Dec., '07-present), then he shouldn't be going into limp mode or have any stuttering issues...unless there's really something wrong with his car. High Pressure Fuel Pump, perhaps?

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #141
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Maybe you should swap tunes with him for a couple of hours and see how his car does with your tune...If its not the same, then its not the tune but something wrong with his car!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #142
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Maybe you should swap tunes with him for a couple of hours and see how his car does with your tune...If its not the same, then its not the tune but something wrong with his car!!!
Maybe....
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:31 PM   #143
retrodrive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

lol...the off-the-line run was a joke. I vs XI on the wet road drag race...you gotta be kidding me.

As for rolling runs, let me get this straight. XxLancaxX is runs a tune that is intended for race gas risking to blow up his engine with lower octain (is it?) and Chitown has a tune that is intended for daily driving and reliability. Thanks but no thanks...I am not risking my car like that.

The speed of our cars is all about the boost. Check your boost levels and then come back with the whole X is better then Y argument.

I'll tell you this though...I sleep better with Procede in my car.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #144
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodrive View Post
lol...the off-the-line run was a joke. I vs XI on the wet road drag race...you gotta be kidding me.

As for rolling runs, let me get this straight. XxLancaxX is runs a tune that is intended for race gas risking to blow up his engine with lower octain (is it?) and Chitown has a tune that is intended for daily driving and reliability. Thanks but no thanks...I am not risking my car like that.

The speed of our cars is all about the boost. Check your boost levels and then come back with the whole X is better then Y argument.

Let me get this strait. You dont understand how the "R" switch works. It will not blow up your motor. There is probably more of a chance of V2 on 95% spiking to 17psi blowing up your motor then the "R" switch.

Get a clue....

Oh, and congrats on sleeping better with your PROcede...
      02-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #145
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Im not risking blowing anything up. COlder temps you canrun the r switch. Just nto when it warms up. Read.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #146
turb0
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: g05 x5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post

I love when these guys pull their "I beat a PROcede v2 335i!!!!" crap when they're running on race gas with the JB2HR while the v2 335i is running on straight 93 octane pump gas. Please, why not even things out instead of getting a handicap? It's like racing with a 1 sec. start advantage.
...nobody was on race gas..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #147
retrodrive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I was pretty sure I was reading pretty close. There is no boost gauge in the XI and you run the rase gas tune on regular gas. Lower temperature or not, there is a big risk in that.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #148
BMWPower06
A^M=G is nothing w/o the Power of ///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M5 & ///M3

Race Waked U. Then we will see what happens
      02-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #149
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I was pretty sure I was reading pretty close. There is no boost gauge in the XI and you run the rase gas tune on regular gas. Lower temperature or not, there is a big risk in that.
Im 100% positive my boost is fine. Like you said in another thread. Trust goes a long way.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread