BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
ejwolf1231
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E46 M3

Thumbs up International Auto Body- A great shop in the Bay Area

Hello All,

New to M3post, but not new to the M3 community. Active member on the M3forum but decided it was time to venture off to other forums as well. I wanted to share my experience at International Auto Body & Paint with all of you since I know many are like myself and search for a shop you can trust, has competitive prices and most importantly does quality work. I was referred to this shop by a few co workers who had brought there cars there in the past for both paint and body work. I needed a window regulator replaced and had shopped around but kept getting really high estimates. I stopped by the International Auto Body shop in San Bruno where I was greeted in the drive way by Johnny and his father Big John. They welcomed me in with open arms and treated me like one of the family. They did a quick estimate and quoted me a very reasonable amount to change the window regulator out, much lower than everywhere else I had called. After talking and getting to know them a little better I decided to schedule an appointment to have the work done.

When I came back a few days later, they got started on my car right away. Johnny and his brother Steven chatted with me about my car and their Porsche's that they own and track while telling me a little more about their family owned and operated shop. They also had a 2004 LSB E46 M3 in for a full Vorsteiner body kit as well as many high end Euro cars. Bottom line, these guys do amazing work. They really know what they are talking about, and are car enthusiasts. Both Johnny and Steven are all about making the customer happy and doing the job right the first time. They will bend over backwards to make sure your experience there is easy and painless. I would recommend these guys to anyone in need of paint or body work.

www.intautobody.com

Last edited by ejwolf1231; 02-10-2012 at 06:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
sc_tr0jan_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT

+1. Definitely a great shop. I've gone there for a bunch of work and they've returned the car in even better shape then before. Highly recommended.

2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
zibawal
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodfatherM3 View Post
Hello All,

New to M3post, but not new to the M3 community. Active member on the M3forum but decided it was time to venture off to other forums as well. I wanted to share my experience at International Auto Body & Paint with all of you since I know many are like myself and search for a shop you can trust, has competitive prices and most importantly does quality work. I was referred to this shop by a few co workers who had brought there cars there in the past for both paint and body work. I needed a window regulator replaced and had shopped around but kept getting really high estimates. I stopped by the International Auto Body shop in San Bruno where I was greeted in the drive way by Johnny and his father Big John. They welcomed me in with open arms and treated me like one of the family. They did a quick estimate and quoted me a very reasonable amount to change the window regulator out, much lower than everywhere else I had called. After talking and getting to know them a little better I decided to schedule an appointment to have the work done.

When I came back a few days later, they got started on my car right away. Johnny and his brother Steven chatted with me about my car and their Porsche's that they own and track while telling me a little more about their family owned and operated shop. They also had a 2004 LSB E46 M3 in for a full Vorsteiner body kit as well as many high end Euro cars. Bottom line, these guys do amazing work. They really know what they are talking about, and are car enthusiasts. Both Johnny and Steven are all about making the customer happy and doing the job right the first time. They will bend over backwards to make sure your experience there is easy and painless. I would recommend these guys to anyone in need of paint or body work.

www.intautobody.com
Are they in Southern CA or Nor Cal
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Looks like San Francisco bay area. In San Bruno.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
zibawal
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
Looks like San Francisco bay area. In San Bruno.
Great ZK any good contact there ?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
Sorry, I am not familiar with the shop. I just responded about the shop's location.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
zibawal
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
Sorry, I am not familiar with the shop. I just responded about the shop's location.
Oops! No worries. Some one shall chime in I am any 15-20 mile south of them. I shall be able to use them for a minor bumper dent job!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
ejwolf1231
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
Give them a call at 650-871-5453 and ask for Johnny, Steven or Ed. They are all great guys!!
Appreciate 0