BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

Mporium BMW

06-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

FS/FT Feeler AKRA, OEM219, 20 ROHANNA, PLENUM

Hey guys,

As the title states, I'm throwing out a feeler. It's summer and I'm in the "changing it up" mood.

I know this isn't the "for sale" side of the forum, but I'd rather do business locally first, before I incur shipping hassles.

I'm contemplating trading/selling my AKRA EVO, a complete set (minus TPMS) of 20" Rohanna RC-10 Matte Black wheels, and my OEM 219 complete set (including center caps and TPMS) wheels.

For the AKRA, I would DEFINITELY need another exhaust for trade, or sell straight up ($5000, including delete-r, with titanium tips)....trade has to be of great value or we trade plus cash. I'm interested in Eisenmann, Remus, AA.....I'm NOT interested in OEM of any sort, including modded OEM. My AKRA is the full EVO, from header pipes back and I have an E90, so I'm not sure of E92 fitment.....I need a complete set in return. Throw me an offer.

The wheels are all in very very good shape. No blemishes at all on the Rohanna's and only one front rim of my OEM 219s has a small scratch, otherwise they are in equally good shape. All wheels come with rubber, but I'm willing to separate if you pay the de-mount charges. Again, for trades I DO NOT want OEM....but am willing to entertain any offers of aftermarket wheels. Please don't ask me to trade for your set that is beat to hell....not gonna happen! I am asking for $1500/obo for sell/trade of the Rohanna's.....and I can't get a good read on the 219's, everyone on the forum varies in price and some are pretty nasty looking (and are priced too high for me), so I'm taking reasonable offers for my 219s (but in my mind, they are priced to sell!)

I also have a stock plenum I removed for an IND painted one, some of you may have seen it at PPIR. I also have the stock air box cover and some IND painted valve covers (alpine white painted). I'm asking for $500/plenum, $200/pair for the valve covers, and the air box cover is free.

Anyway, shoot me a PM or text if interested. 912-856-36 five five.

Thanks guys. These will go onto the normal forum here shortly if I can't move them within the "rockies/midwest" page.

JP
      06-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Possibly interested in the 219s if they are gunmetal. Any chance you would sell fronts only? TPMS? Tires? Thanks.
      06-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
Possibly interested in the 219s if they are gunmetal. Any chance you would sell fronts only? TPMS? Tires? Thanks.
Sorry, not gunmetal.
      06-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #4
jamze132
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 228i

Hey JP, at it again I see! I'll let Jason know. LMAO
Appreciate 0