BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #45
BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
Not to change the topic or anything but I also cant stand it when someone is in one of the stalls just killing it and they wont give a courtesy flush or 2 just making the place reak to high hell...
Hey, you gotta leave your mark, baby! Let everyone else know THIS IS MAH HOUSE, BITCHES!
      01-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #46
AWD Addict
Chief Executive
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spd Coupe

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
What have we come to? This is a real email:
Hi All,

On this side of the building alone, the number of working employees is well over 500. With such a large number of people sharing facilities, including the bathrooms, it can be a challenge to maintain a high level of cleanliness. We do have a janitorial crew that cleans the bathrooms throughout the day but, in light of the constant use, each of us needs to be responsible and exercise additional care when using these facilities.

Recently, it was brought to leadership’s attention that there were incidents where urine was left on the floor of the men’s bathroom. This is an example of something that must be cleaned and sanitized immediately, for both health and safety reasons. Therefore, this is a reminder that all employees are expected to exhibit clean and appropriate hygiene. Should you notice recurring issues of poor hygiene, please alert your leader.

With a little more diligence, we will all benefit from the cleanliness of our environment.

Thank you!
I'd print it, piss on it, then post it above the hopper.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #47
AWD Addict
Chief Executive
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spd Coupe

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
This thread is hilariouos.

I'm not worried at all about peeing though. I'd pull it out at a busy intersection if there wasn't risk of being arrested.

Having been through locker rooms with my high school football and hockey teams, I guess a lot of the phobias go away.
Appreciate 0