BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

Closed Thread

09-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
GTM
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

[GTM] Ericsson Parts for E92 M3s!!! Pre-order now for Oct arrivals!

GT Motoring is an authorized direct Ericsson distributor in North America.
We are proud to offer the quality parts from Ericsson to our customers and dealers.

Ericsson is new European line up from Japanese tuner, Powerhouse Amuse.
Powerhouse Amuse was known as one of best tuner in Japan.
Their entire product stands for world class quality with hi-performance orientated.

GT Motoring will not only be selling all Ericsson parts, but will have hands on technical experience and track testing with most parts as they become available.
We will also be conducting testing with other USA based companies and pro drivers to test Ericsson and GTM brand parts.
We also have our own US-spec E92 M3 just for the above reasons.

GT Motoring does more than sell parts, we engineer, test, and race.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!

Our first shipment from Ericsson arrives by end of Oct.
Pre-order yours and be the one of first one with Ericsson parts in US!

Our thread for Ericsson exhaust systems

Our thread for Ericsson aero-parts.

GT Motoring Introduction.
Quote:
Since its establishment in 2006, GT Motoring has imported high-end aftermarket automotive parts from Japan and Korea. GT Motoring functions as a distributor for a wide range of performance automotive parts throughout the country. Through sales of our numerous lines of products carried, we offer wholesale dealer and distributor programs for qualified automotive businesses, catering to automotive retail shops and online parts companies.

We are well-known company taking pride in consistent customer service and sound technical support for the parts we sell. Our sales consist of both online and offline transactions and we have a balanced mix of sales through wholesale/distribution channels and retail sales as well. Much of our competitiveness and initial success can be credited with the excellent relationships we have cultivated with our suppliers, many of whom are based overseas in both Japan and Korea. We are located on suburbs of Chicago, which yields logistical benefits in that we serve as a centralized hub for both wholesale and retail customers nationwide.

GT Motoring also offers manufacturing services for motorsports-related business. We have produced a very close relationship between the certified Japanese and Korean OEM automotive suppliers for producing very competitive products. Our 2,500 sq ft facility consists of the showroom, warehouse and workshop for installations and parts development and design. Our initial in-house product offerings have been met with a high level of success, indicating a strong demand for additional internally-engineered products.

We are proud to announce that GT Motoring is now an authorized direct Amuse distributor in North America. This new relationship allows us to give great service, and products to our customers and dealers efficiently. In addition will will bring many new products for the GTR from other respected manufacturers as well as GTM, our in house designed and manufactured brand.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
CSL-Fanatik
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, e46 M3 CSL

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
I think Ericsson Prices are outrageous, and I would much rather get some Vorsteiner pieces (much better bang for buck value).

And the only thing I really like is the CF interior, other than that it's not even that appealing...

Cheers,

CSL
      09-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
GTM
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-Fanatik View Post
I think Ericsson Prices are outrageous, and I would much rather get some Vorsteiner pieces (much better bang for buck value).

And the only thing I really like is the CF interior, other than that it's not even that appealing...

Cheers,

CSL

It's more like apples and oranges.
You can't really compare wet CF(or Vacuum-infused CF) vs pre-preg dry cf products.

Maybe both products have similar "Carbon Fiber" appearance, but one is for just the looks, one is for pure weight saving with super precision quaility.

The pre-preg dry CF is what all F-1, Aerospace, other high-end manufacturer uses to produce to meet its strength and weight requirements.

The tooling fee to use Auto-Clave(Pressurized/high temp Clave) is extremely expensive and the facility is very rare to find.

It's just pointless to compare wet CF products(or Vacuum-infused CF) to pre-preg dry CF.

Let us know if you have any questions about more info on the products.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM View Post
It's more like apples and oranges.
You can't really compare wet CF(or Vacuum-infused CF) vs pre-preg dry cf products.

Maybe both products have similar "Carbon Fiber" appearance, but one is for just the looks, one is for pure weight saving with super precision quaility.

The pre-preg dry CF is what all F-1, Aerospace, other high-end manufacturer uses to produce to meet its strength and weight requirements.

The tooling fee to use Auto-Clave(Pressurized/high temp Clave) is extremely expensive and the facility is very rare to find.

It's just pointless to compare wet CF products(or Vacuum-infused CF) to pre-preg dry CF.

Let us know if you have any questions about more info on the products.
Kim
Please check your facts. Vorsteiner carbon fiber components are made of Dry Vacuum Formed Carbon Fiber. They are also 100% made in the US.

We find that it is better to sell your product based on it's own merits.... Especially when we don't have the facts about competing products... and if a customer posts his opinion, well... that's his opinion.

Best of luck with the sales! I've heard that the Ericsson stuff is top quality!
JL
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
Holy fuck...the whole set in CF costs 56,750 pre-tax. Thats a fucking E92 M3 right there.

Ill have to sell one of my kidneys and maybe a lung to get the full set in CF.
      09-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
rich662
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I think this thread should be titled: Attention BMW-M-Mexico

FS: DPE LS-5 (for sale: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171839)
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
M3 LUST
Banned
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Kim
Please check your facts. Vorsteiner carbon fiber components are made of Dry Vacuum Formed Carbon Fiber. They are also 100% made in the US.

We find that it is better to sell your product based on it's own merits.... Especially when we don't have the facts about competing products... and if a customer posts his opinion, well... that's his opinion.

JL
Is the Vorsteiner stuff "pre-preg" also?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #8
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich662 View Post
I think this thread should be titled: Attention BMW-M-Mexico
      09-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
GTM
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Kim

JL

Hello JL

We were not addressing Vorsteiner directly, just majority of the carbon products produced.

Since whole “Dry/Wet CF” is very misleading, I just wanted to let customer knows about the differences between Pre-Preg CF vs other CF products.

Not many customers are aware of cause of the price difference between CF parts, and we just want to let customer know what they are paying for.

We also own our own vacuum infused CF factory for our own GTM products, so we were NOT talking down anything about vacuum infused CF products.

I also think Vorsteiner products are very excellent in quality and pricing.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #10
GTM
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Holy fuck...the whole set in CF costs 56,750 pre-tax. Thats a fucking E92 M3 right there.

Obviously, this is not for everybody and we do not expect to sell them in high quantity either.

It is for the one who apprecaites its quailty and R&D time spent on their aftermarket parts.

Our M3 had sticker price of $71k, and have you had a chance to look at high-end aftermarket parts for other $70k+ cars?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
BRDHNTR
Ground Pilot
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 BMW M3

Garage List
2002 M3  [0.00]
2008 e92 M3  [0.00]
Interesting stuff. Good luck.

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
M2381
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post

I shat myself when I saw that
      09-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #13
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 LUST View Post
Is the Vorsteiner stuff "pre-preg" also?
It sure is
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #14
JEllis
Major General
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

Do the FRP parts like the front bumper and rear valence come with CF inserts?

Jason
Closed Thread