BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
exidisjon
PuffPuffPass
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi AW/Saddle

iTunes help plz..

Is there a way to drag all the folders and make them into playlist?

I have about 7000 songs and they are organized by album names in folders on my harddrive. When i drag 1 folder at a time it goes into the playlist nicely how i want with the name being the same.
But when i drag like more than 1 folder into the playlsit area in itunes it combines them all into 1 unnames playlist.
Do i need to drag each folders 1 by 1 to make them go with the same name as folder?
I dont mind doing that one by one but after the point where the playlist gets full on the screen i cant drag folders into it no more since it will just go into the playlist i drag it on. So i need to press add more playlist and drag it into there and rename the playlist.

Sorry my english/grammar is bad. Not sure if you guys udnerstand but if you do is there any way to move multiple folders into the playlist area keeping the folders names?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
aut0sh0cker
meh
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

i think you can just drag in the .xml file (thats the file that encodes all of the itunes sorting) into the library first. then drag all the songs in at once..

BTW I haven't done this is a while so I may be 100% wrong
Appreciate 0