BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

05-09-2007, 08:18 PM   #23
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

No need to boil... its just the internet!
      05-10-2007, 02:21 AM   #24
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Sorry to disinhearten you but this message would be filed to the relevant department - ie Recycle Bin , You should be surprised how much Anti - Chris Bangle messages BMW still get (mainly from the USA) - Like Get over it already BMW don't give a flying f*** about your greivances about Chris Bangle.

The design strategy has worked . Which allowed BMW to overtake Mercedes-Benz as the worlds largest premium manufacturer, a title BMW only played second fiddle to previously.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:23 AM   #25
BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by snawaz View Post
Fuck you,

How dare you imply i'm an annoying prat.

If you like the coupe version of the front then good for you, but that doesn't give you the right to be so fucking rude. My blood boils at this moment you ignorant shithouse!!!!

If the world was of your opinion then no changes would ever be made. Go and hide in your cave dickhead!!!!
Dude, chill, take a toke on the peace pipe man...
Everyone's entitled to their opinions and i was just saying what the poor old guy in marketing would be thinking when (s)he read your letter.
BMW E46 325Ci M Clubsport Carbon Black
BMW E36 318i Alpine White M Sport
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:27 AM   #26
BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You guys are coming up with some fantastic assumptions.

The first guy that i'm some prat.

Secondly, a random guy i am not. I have bought 3 BMW's in the last 3 years, and I intend to get the M3 next year. I think BMW customer service are experience enough to take this into account. And even if they don't atleast they were polite and respectful in their response.
This was not a photshop but a spyshot.
So let me get this right, you've bought 3 BMW's in the last 3 years so a total of say 100,000 pounds, and you think the design team of a multi-billion dollar company which sells something (note the something as i'm not exactly sure) like 100,000 cars a year is going to change the entire front end because you don't like it? Talk about delusions of graduer!
Plus if you take a rational view about it, for every letter you send there will be someone else just as 'important' sending one saying the exact opposite. Hence what's the point?!?
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:29 AM   #27
BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
snawaz, IMO you are totally off base, BMW //MPOWER was only telling you what a big corporate entity like BMW thinks of individuals who ask for small design changes, despite very friendly, proactive form letters they send back. He did say, "TRANSLATION..." after all - he was not calling you anything - just explaining how BMW folks feel about enthusiasts (albeit great customers) who think they should be doing the designing part of their job.

Again, just my 2 cents/interpretation. Just trying to help you guys understand each other. Cheers.
Thankyou.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 09:36 AM   #28
RandyB
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '03 330i, '09 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Sorry to disinhearten you but this message would be filed to the relevant department - ie Recycle Bin , You should be surprised how much Anti - Chris Bangle messages BMW still get (mainly from the USA) - Like Get over it already BMW don't give a flying f*** about your greivances about Chris Bangle.

The design strategy has worked . Which allowed BMW to overtake Mercedes-Benz as the worlds largest premium manufacturer, a title BMW only played second fiddle to previously.
BMW is definitely on the right path with Chris Bangle. I didn't always think that, especially early on with the 7. I began to realize when the E60 5 came out that we were in good hands.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #29
carnuts3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

Enough with this thread already!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #30
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Black BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW //MPOWER View Post
Dude, chill, take a toke on the peace pipe man...
Everyone's entitled to their opinions and i was just saying what the poor old guy in marketing would be thinking when (s)he read your letter.
Sorry i thought you were having a dig at me!
After reading some of the responses i'm a little more chilled now. I got carried away.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #31
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
I have recently written to BMW about my concerns re the E90 M3 front looking like that of the E92 M3 in spyshots.

You sad bastard.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #32
M3_2010
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 CiC

Will somebody delete this thread.... I am learning bad words...
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:22 PM   #33
E90Fleet
Lieutenant General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post

05-11-2007, 06:00 AM   #34
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Fuck you,

How dare you imply i'm an annoying prat.

If you like the coupe version of the front then good for you, but that doesn't give you the right to be so fucking rude. My blood boils at this moment you ignorant shithouse!!!!

If the world was of your opinion then no changes would ever be made. Go and hide in your cave dickhead!!!!

Honestly, you really need to learn how to READ.

He personally wasn't calling you a prat, but was explaning to you how meaningless your response from BMW actually was. Mpower was attempting to translate what they actually wanted to type in that letter. Instead of the "canned" response you got.

Lay off the steroids and learn to keep your rage under control. There is no need for un-civil dialouge. An apology is in order.

-Garrett
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2007, 06:19 AM   #35
BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Honestly, you really need to learn how to READ.

He personally wasn't calling you a prat, but was explaning to you how meaningless your response from BMW actually was. Mpower was attempting to translate what they actually wanted to type in that letter. Instead of the "canned" response you got.

Lay off the steroids and learn to keep your rage under control. There is no need for un-civil dialouge. An apology is in order.

-Garrett
Dude, it's all cool, he apologised above, all is forgiven.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2007, 06:25 AM   #36
fueledbymetal
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 6spd, Cayman GTS 4.0

I think I'd actually like the e90 M3 to have the e92 bumper to "mix things up" since I currently have an e90.
      05-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #37
skierman64
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman View Post
That's assuming he meant he wants the E90 M3 to look like the current E90. I read he just wants the E90 M3 front to look different than that of the E92 M3.
It will look different, it will have two more doors.
      05-12-2007, 09:06 AM   #38
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
You sad bastard.
I can see why some people might think it is sad to be writing in to any organisation. Unfortunately, you can't class yourself as being one of them.

Think about it aren't you just as sad coming to this forum and expressing your views.

Welcome you sad bastard.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #39
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Think about it aren't you just as sad coming to this forum and expressing your views.
Er....no.

Logging on to a forum for a couple of minutes to see if there is any news on the M3, and if there is, discussing this afforementioned news is quite reasonable. Making comments, good or bad, on what you've discovered is also quite reasonable. But writing a letter to BMW on how they should design their cars is unbelievable, as well as being very, very sad. What do you hope to achieve? Do you think they will listen to you? Even if they did, it's far too late in the development process to make any changes now.

You are one very sad loser.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #40
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Er....no.

Logging on to a forum for a couple of minutes to see if there is any news on the M3, and if there is, discussing this afforementioned news is quite reasonable. Making comments, good or bad, on what you've discovered is also quite reasonable. But writing a letter to BMW on how they should design their cars is unbelievable, as well as being very, very sad. What do you hope to achieve? Do you think they will listen to you? Even if they did, it's far too late in the development process to make any changes now.

You are one very sad loser.
Why the animosity mofomat. You don't even know me. We all do things differently, that's what makes life interesting. Whether they listen to me or not is not the point. I did it because it makes me feel better that I tried. I agree it is highly unlikely (nigh on impossible) that they make any changes, but that shouldn't stop you from asking for change.

I feel very passionate about BMW and spending a few minutes on writing to them to make suggestions hurts no-one except haters like yourself.

Your last sentence is so full of hate which is totally uncalled for. You sound like you have good breeding.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #41
1198r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
Enough, enough, ENOUGH!

I am relatively new to this forum and am very disappointed at reading this thread over the last few days.

The problem with written word is it is so easily mis-understood.

Someone please delete the whole thread.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #42
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1198r View Post
Enough, enough, ENOUGH!

I am relatively new to this forum and am very disappointed at reading this thread over the last few days.

The problem with written word is it is so easily mis-understood.

Someone please delete the whole thread.
Dear Mr 1198r,

Thank you for your post.

We always welcome suggestions and comments from our readers.

Critical evaluation of our threads and the suggestions that result are of high value to us as they give us a great deal of information and ideas that allow us to control forums and posts that are tailored to our customers' needs.

Your criticism has been forwarded to the relevant department for assessment.

Thank you again for your interest.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Team
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #43
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Why the animosity mofomat. You don't even know me. We all do things differently, that's what makes life interesting. Whether they listen to me or not is not the point. I did it because it makes me feel better that I tried. I agree it is highly unlikely (nigh on impossible) that they make any changes, but that shouldn't stop you from asking for change.

I feel very passionate about BMW and spending a few minutes on writing to them to make suggestions hurts no-one except haters like yourself.

Your last sentence is so full of hate which is totally uncalled for. You sound like you have good breeding.
In retrospect I think I have been a bit harsh on you. I apologise.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #44
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko View Post
Dear Mr 1198r,

Thank you for your post.

We always welcome suggestions and comments from our readers.

Critical evaluation of our threads and the suggestions that result are of high value to us as they give us a great deal of information and ideas that allow us to control forums and posts that are tailored to our customers' needs.

Your criticism has been forwarded to the relevant department for assessment.

Thank you again for your interest.

Kind Regards,
Customer Service Team
Appreciate 0