BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-15-2017, 07:09 PM   #551
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
1666
Rep
1,290
Posts

Drives: 09 335i / 11 Caddy CTS Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Hm, not sure what to say...enjoy the last 3 month of cumming?
Ban
__________________
Current 09 335i/4/6MT M Performance body kit all around w/M Performance Exhaust, shifter & boot, Style 313's 19's and other mods?/11 Cadillac CTS Coupe
Past e28 87' 528e's/e34's 92' 525-535/e39's 01' 525 - 99' 528 - 01' M5
03' e46 325xi/13' e84 x1 xDrive 35i/13' Mustang/13' F30 328i
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #552
Joekerr
Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1267
Rep
506
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Hm, not sure what to say...enjoy the last 3 month of cumming?
I'd like to believe that you're being sarcastic, but I'm really not sure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 04:34 AM   #553
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Dang3r's Avatar
Germany
858
Rep
1,201
Posts

Drives: RS 5
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Liandri Central Core

iTrader: (0)

Trust me, was pure sarcastic and not to anger you.
A longer friend of mine had decided to do this step years ago, had his cutting-the-wires-appointment and guess what? 6 Months later he becomed dad again. Man, I wouldnt stuck into that doctors clothes for any price
Question for me because Im curious: Would you do that also if you werent married or into a long relationship?
__________________
RS 5 - ZX12R LE - GPZ750 Turbo

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Bobs' not your uncle and Trump is not my president!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #554
Joekerr
Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1267
Rep
506
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Trust me, was pure sarcastic and not to anger you.
A longer friend of mine had decided to do this step years ago, had his cutting-the-wires-appointment and guess what? 6 Months later he becomed dad again. Man, I wouldnt stuck into that doctors clothes for any price
Question for me because Im curious: Would you do that also if you werent married or into a long relationship?
Nah, didn't anger me at all, much thicker skin than that lol.

I just wanted to make sure you knew that you still cum, just no "venom" anymore!

But to answer your question, no, I probably wouldn't have done that if I wasn't married. And I'd recommend against it to anyone that wasn't married already - probably not the best option since they might meet someone who wants kids and that would be a no-go on the relationship then probably.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2017, 12:42 PM   #555
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
3356
Rep
4,648
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

So, why is it that dogshit on MY shoes smells so much worse than on yours????
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #556
Joekerr
Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1267
Rep
506
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, why is it that dogshit on MY shoes smells so much worse than on yours????
Because my shit don't stink!

(as an aside, about 50% of women will also tell you this)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 01:14 PM   #557
wrickem
evilly amused
wrickem's Avatar
305
Rep
2,647
Posts

Drives: what he wants to
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: lambertville nj

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Nah, didn't anger me at all, much thicker skin than that lol.

I just wanted to make sure you knew that you still cum, just no "venom" anymore!

But to answer your question, no, I probably wouldn't have done that if I wasn't married. And I'd recommend against it to anyone that wasn't married already - probably not the best option since they might meet someone who wants kids and that would be a no-go on the relationship then probably.
if you weren't married, I'd suggest getting this t-shirt to advertise that you are good to go for a quickie with no repercussions
Attached Images
 
__________________
______________________________________________
'16 - 435 x-drive coupe, '14 528x-drive, '07 M6 (I am a sequential BMW hoarder) '17 Jeep Wrangler
Appreciate 2
      10-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #558
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
3356
Rep
4,648
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, why is it that dogshit on MY shoes smells so much worse than on yours????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Because my shit don't stink!

(as an aside, about 50% of women will also tell you this)
Wasn't aware you were a dog who left shits in the middle of my lawn

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 01:44 AM   #559
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Dang3r's Avatar
Germany
858
Rep
1,201
Posts

Drives: RS 5
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Liandri Central Core

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Wasn't aware you were a dog who left shits in the middle of my lawn

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
Your lawn is full of poultry sh*it and nobody wants to be there, banned!
__________________
RS 5 - ZX12R LE - GPZ750 Turbo

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Bobs' not your uncle and Trump is not my president!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 11:18 AM   #560
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
3356
Rep
4,648
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Your lawn is full of poultry sh*it and nobody wants to be there, banned!
The poultry are safely cooped up in the rear of the property. We offer waders to those wishing to venture into the coop, and then later return to normal civilization (and/or my wife's house) No lawn in the coop, no guano in the lawn-o
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 11:52 AM   #561
Joekerr
Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1267
Rep
506
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
The poultry are safely cooped up in the rear of the property. We offer waders to those wishing to venture into the coop, and then later return to normal civilization (and/or my wife's house) No lawn in the coop, no guano in the lawn-o
I appreciate how you tried to rationalize the reason for them being cooped up is to keep the guano off the lawn, when in reality, we all know the reason they are caged is it makes it easier for you to catch them.

But on the surface, if we didn't know you, your explanation would have been totally plausible!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 12:55 PM   #562
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
3356
Rep
4,648
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I appreciate how you tried to rationalize the reason for them being cooped up is to keep the guano off the lawn, when in reality, we all know the reason they are caged is it makes it easier for you to catch them.

But on the surface, if we didn't know you, your explanation would have been totally plausible!
My Story <-- Sticking to it
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #563
Ladydragonz
Private First Class
Ladydragonz's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: '08 135i M Sport
Join Date: May 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

I am bored af and have read about my n54 all dayyyy... what's up guys!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 02:30 PM   #564
pasghetti
No Chill
pasghetti's Avatar
1608
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Think I'm getting sick. Feel like shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:26 PM   #565
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
5370
Rep
5,137
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (07 335i E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
Think I'm getting sick. Feel like shit.
I felt like that a few days ago. Took neocitran and went to sleep early and felt fine the next day.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:28 PM   #566
pasghetti
No Chill
pasghetti's Avatar
1608
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I felt like that a few days ago. Took neocitran and went to sleep early and felt fine the next day.
Interesting. We all it Theraflu here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #567
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
5370
Rep
5,137
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (07 335i E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I felt like that a few days ago. Took neocitran and went to sleep early and felt fine the next day.
Interesting. We all it Theraflu here.
Oh like TaraFlu? Weird
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #568
pasghetti
No Chill
pasghetti's Avatar
1608
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Oh like TaraFlu? Weird
Yep. Side effect includes making YouTube videos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #569
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
5370
Rep
5,137
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (07 335i E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Oh like TaraFlu? Weird
Yep. Side effect includes making YouTube videos.
Oh that's terrible. I rather be sick.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 03:44 PM   #570
pasghetti
No Chill
pasghetti's Avatar
1608
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Oh that's terrible. I rather be sick.
Nawwww. Your dash removal/trim wrapping video was really helpful. Gonna be wrapping mine soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2017, 03:46 PM   #571
Joekerr
Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
1267
Rep
506
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
Yep. Side effect includes making YouTube videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Oh that's terrible. I rather be sick.
Coincidentally enough, if you watch one of pasghetti's videos, you will be.

btw...someone is missing the d. (honestly was just meaning the letter, you depraved reader).


Edit: Technically, I suppose it isn't just the d, but rather the apostrophe and the d, for "I'd", but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.

Last edited by Joekerr; 10-17-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #572
pasghetti
No Chill
pasghetti's Avatar
1608
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Coincidentally enough, if you watch one of pasghetti's videos, you will be.
You're not supposed to tell anyone!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST