BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

BPM

05-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #23
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Organizing a curries up for Friday night the June the 7th. Time TBD probably 4-5pm
Working withThe BMW Store in Cincinnati to get some other cars together.

i'll be staying at the Hilton:

Hilton Polaris - (A large group of stay here. I have a block of 20 rooms under the "Timmayfest" name for $129/night. If you call, make sure you tell them you are with the Timmayfest group or please use the link below. This hotel fills up fast. We also have the "after party" in the lobby on Saturday night!)
8700 Lyra Drive
Columbus, OH 43240
614-885-1600

add name if interested..

1.) Nati Beastcat
Talk to Aatir Barlas at Jake Sweeney BMW about putting something together for the Cincy folks. He has sold a lot of ///M's in that area. Tell him sam sent you.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #24
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Talk to Aatir Barlas at Jake Sweeney BMW about putting something together for the Cincy folks. He has sold a lot of ///M's in that area. Tell him sam sent you.
Thanks! how do you like the F10? Drove one fell in love! My next car
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #25
jkim723
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Sorry off topic but can anyone refer me to someone that can code? Just got LCI tails and looking to get the coding done locally in Cincinnati, or possibly in Columbus during Timmayfest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #26
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim723 View Post
Sorry off topic but can anyone refer me to someone that can code? Just got LCI tails and looking to get the coding done locally in Cincinnati, or possibly in Columbus during Timmayfest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Call BPM tuning in california. Mike can tune it remotely from his laptop to yours. Sure he's done it before??
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #27
jkim723
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Call BPM tuning in california. Mike can tune it remotely from his laptop to yours. Sure he's done it before??
Thanks Justin, I actually contacted them already but rather go through a local, maybe a cheaper and faster?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #28
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Thanks! how do you like the F10? Drove one fell in love! My next car
I love the car. Its a great balance of a daily driver dressed in wolf's clothing
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #29
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
I love the car. Its a great balance of a daily driver dressed in wolf's clothing
Next car might be an F10 or an AMG something. love the power!!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #30
timmay77
Stupendous Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F13 M6 Comp pkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim723 View Post
Thanks Justin, I actually contacted them already but rather go through a local, maybe a cheaper and faster?
There will be several people at the meet who can code, including the guys from Buckhead Imports. Get with me at the meet and I will put you in touch with someone.

I take it no one is interested in Drag Night on Friday? You guys really should consider trying it out. It is a blast......
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #31
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay77 View Post
There will be several people at the meet who can code, including the guys from Buckhead Imports. Get with me at the meet and I will put you in touch with someone.

I take it no one is interested in Drag Night on Friday? You guys really should consider trying it out. It is a blast......
Might try. Really pushing it this year wife had surgery and will be recovering for quite a while. Going to get some help from the inlaws to make it this year.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #32
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

update:

**If interested we'll have a caravan leaving The BMW store Cincinnati @ 5:30 pm Friday evening June 7th for Columbus**

PM me if you think you'll be joining us
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #33
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Bump! 1 week till departure time.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #34
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Leaving out tonight! If any one else is interested please PM me. Couple of M3 post members are attending and making a small caravan. photos and video's coming
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #35
Stronie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80M3 Comp. 6MT

Status update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat
Leaving out tonight! If any one else is interested please PM me. Couple of M3 post members are attending and making a small caravan. photos and video's coming
Headed to the track?
2017 Atlantis Metallic F80 | Silverstone Interior | 6MT | CF Mirror Covers | CF Front Splitters | CF M Diffusor | CF M-Performance Spoiler | RKP IND Side Skirt Extensions | IND Paint matched Reflectors | KW HAS Springs | Instagram: Atlantis_S55
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #36
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronie View Post
Headed to the track?
Thought I saw your car? Were you there?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #37
yuwa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

anyone know whos the owner of that wrapped m3? i wanna ask where does his car got wrapped.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #38
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuwa View Post
anyone know whos the owner of that wrapped m3? i wanna ask where does his car got wrapped.
xfire1guy is his screen name. Should be on my friends list if you want to PM

Justin
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #39
yuwa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
xfire1guy is his screen name. Should be on my friends list if you want to PM

Justin
thank you very much.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #40
Stronie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80M3 Comp. 6MT

Quote:
Thought I saw your car? Were you there?
I was for about 45min. I talked to your brother around 11:30am. Super clean M3 (love the detail work). Yeah my car was there very filthy. I parked it few rows away It was not worthy of all the other clean rides. Great event though.

I had to sneak out and run some errands for my Daughter 5th birthday party, I got a chance to see and meet some of some local friends.

Few observations:
*The Wrapped M3 HRE rims were awesome.
*F10 Imola M5 21" HRE to die for.
*Loved all the E39 M5s
*P-Cars WOW, ready for the track. (That is the next progression for me, one day)
*I really like the 2008 White E90 M3 with the Apex rims.
*Kentucky guys' Lemans (might not be Lemans) Blue E92 M3 had awesome black exhaust tips (wanted to know where he got those, he told me but I forgot) I think you ran up with him in your carvan.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #41
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
thank you very much.
No problem. His name is Brandon if you PM him

Sorry I missed you at the show. Wanted to talk with some M3 post members, I did find Yinlee but that was it.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #42
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronie View Post
I was for about 45min. I talked to your brother around 11:30am. Super clean M3 (love the detail work). Yeah my car was there very filthy. I parked it few rows away It was not worthy of all the other clean rides. Great event though.

I had to sneak out and run some errands for my Daughter 5th birthday party, I got a chance to see and meet some of some local friends.

Few observations:
*The Wrapped M3 HRE rims were awesome.
*F10 Imola M5 21" HRE to die for.
*Loved all the E39 M5s
*P-Cars WOW, ready for the track. (That is the next progression for me, one day)
*I really like the 2008 White E90 M3 with the Apex rims.
*Kentucky guys' Lemans (might not be Lemans) Blue E92 M3 had awesome black exhaust tips (wanted to know where he got those, he told me but I forgot) I think you ran up with him in your carvan.
We'll get together next year. Maybe get all the M3 post members parked in the same area! My buddy brandon (xfire1guy) has the wrapped E92 He won for favorite male car of the show!! Matt (wolfes2k) came up with me too. He got the tips from EAS which is a sponsor on the forum here.

wolf also showed me how fast the DCT can shift on the way up I think our cars have the same mods. From 3rd gear I could pull him by a car length or so. He closed the gap quickly as I shifted.. by 5th gear he was back on me and pulling. DAMN DCT!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #43
yuwa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No problem. His name is Brandon if you PM him

Sorry I missed you at the show. Wanted to talk with some M3 post members, I did find Yinlee but that was it.
i was there in cruise. im in my matt black Gallardo SL. but i was late, didnt have time to find you.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #44
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
i was there in cruise. im in my matt black Gallardo SL. but i was late, didnt have time to find you.
That was your Superleggera? Got some pics of you I'll post them up tomorrow. Didn't have time to check out the Lambo... I was so hungry I ran inside.
Appreciate 0