BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

07-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

count the nissan jukes

I'm in Ashdod Israel getting ready to go offshore and next to my vessel at the port are about a million Nissan jukes. Ugly car to me but there is a car for everyone. I really didn't think people liked them that much for Nissan to make so many though.

By the way, the pic from offshore between the rigs is the Gaza Strip. We are approx. 10 miles from it, but it is a bad weather day so you probably wont see it too clearly. Maybe tomorrow, I'll get a better pic of Gaza.
Pics taken from the Vessel Toisa Wave.
Attached Images

Country run
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

Maybe there's a Juke R hidden down there somewhere
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
j_marinelli
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Mustang GT

Looks like they are planning an invasion
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_marinelli
Looks like they are planning an invasion
Isn't Israel always planning an invasion?
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

I counted 50+ Nissan Jokes, I might have missed a dozen that the camera couldn't capture lol!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
bimmer32five
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepittrill View Post
Isn't Israel always planning an invasion?
No.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer32five

No.
Yes.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #8
bimmer32five
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes.
Countries always trying to fuck with Israel...so no.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer32five

Countries always trying to fuck with Israel...so no.
Israel's always causing problems. So yes
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
bimmer32five
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's not worth arguing with you.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #11
MikeyV
Captain
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 Avant & A1 Sportback

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer32five View Post
It's not worth arguing with you.
Sucks when people are right don't it, Israel is always causing problems.

I see more Qashqai than Juke's.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #12
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep

I was trying to see a juke r, but didn't...I tried counting but got tired. And on the other side of the yard were a thousand or more cars. lol On a different note:::Since I travel a lot here to Israel for work, I can actually say that I love it here. Yes, they have their problems as all countries do, but some of the nicest people I have met are from here. You have to remember, they are surrounded on all sides by ememies. They are a small country, but pack a big punch and most countries surrounded by them want them wasted from the face of the earth and aren't shy about stating that which is sad. I won't get into politics or religion, but if any of you are blessed to visit, you would gladly bring your family back for their turn. Take them to Haifa to the Bahai gardens. Really nice and some damn good food to there also.

Country run
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #13
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
I could write a brief history of how wrong this is, but it's not worth it to me to explain over the internet to someone who probably will never listen anyways. And honestly, unless you are one of the suicide bombers or extremists launching missiles, than I really don't care what you think regardless of its validity.
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 1
boots623.00
      07-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #14
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I was trying to see a juke r, but didn't...I tried counting but got tired. And on the other side of the yard were a thousand or more cars. lol On a different note:::Since I travel a lot here to Israel for work, I can actually say that I love it here. Yes, they have their problems as all countries do, but some of the nicest people I have met are from here. You have to remember, they are surrounded on all sides by ememies. They are a small country, but pack a big punch and most countries surrounded by them want them wasted from the face of the earth and aren't shy about stating that which is sad. I won't get into politics or religion, but if any of you are blessed to visit, you would gladly bring your family back for their turn. Take them to Haifa to the Bahai gardens. Really nice and some damn good food to there also.
I'm going to be there this month for two weeks. My third time. One of the most amazing countries, and the ability to turn a desert wasteland into such a thriving community always amazes me.

Israel says they don't have nuclear power, even though they most likely do, but haven't used it; while the President's of Iran, Syria, probably Egypt at one point, along with many extremists who are lead these countries have voiced opinions that as soon as they attain nuclear power (if they ever do) they will immediately fire at Israel, until every Jew is dead.

A great documentary about a successful Palestinian living and loving Israel will hopefully change many people's thoughts.

Politics is a tricky situation, and Israel has had its fair share of mishaps, just like every other democratic nation. Just look at the colonialists and the United States' funding of terrorism in the late 1900s. Hundreds of missles fire into Israel and it is 'self-defense' ... one retaliation shot, and Israel is the bad guy starting another war......
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 1
boots623.00
      07-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #15
Desert_Fox
Drop-Top Turbo
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Lol, OP should have said this was in Turkey or something... Would have had less political responses hahahaha
      07-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #16
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14

I could write a brief history of how wrong this is, but it's not worth it to me to explain over the internet to someone who probably will never listen anyways. And honestly, unless you are one of the suicide bombers or extremists launching missiles, than I really don't care what you think regardless of its validity.
You cared enough to reply. LOL

Plus, I've got family out the ass in that region. I think their combined military and political experience puts them in a much better position than you when it comes to middle eastern politics. I'll go with their word.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #17
bimmer32five
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyV View Post

Really???
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Quote:

All this hate against Jews.....

Want another Hitler? Don't worry, looks like they are coming, but once they eliminate the Jews, later they'll eliminate the "Christians".
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #19
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi
Quote:
Quote:

All this hate against Jews.....

Want another Hitler? Don't worry, looks like they are coming, but once they eliminate the Jews, later they'll eliminate the "Christians".
Oh, look at that. Muslim hate. We never said we hate Jews. That's like saying I don't like India because I don't like Hindus. No, that's stupid. I'm judging Israel off their history, not their religious preference.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #20
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Oh, look at that. Muslim hate. We never said we hate Jews. That's like saying I don't like India because I don't like Hindus. No, that's stupid. I'm judging Israel off their history, not their religious preference.
Yes, I understand. But according to which historical point in time or time span do you judge them? I think no country has a part in history of which they can be proud of or not be ashamed of. Applies to France, Germany, USA, indeed Isreal, and almost every other country in the world.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #21
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep

I'll tell you guys what. Its fucked up that a post brings out the asshole in some of you. It just really tells me that more and more simple minds are active on this forum.

Country run
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #22
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
I'm going to be there this month for two weeks. My third time. One of the most amazing countries, and the ability to turn a desert wasteland into such a thriving community always amazes me.

Israel says they don't have nuclear power, even though they most likely do, but haven't used it; while the President's of Iran, Syria, probably Egypt at one point, along with many extremists who are lead these countries have voiced opinions that as soon as they attain nuclear power (if they ever do) they will immediately fire at Israel, until every Jew is dead.

A great documentary about a successful Palestinian living and loving Israel will hopefully change many people's thoughts.

Politics is a tricky situation, and Israel has had its fair share of mishaps, just like every other democratic nation. Just look at the colonialists and the United States' funding of terrorism in the late 1900s. Hundreds of missles fire into Israel and it is 'self-defense' ... one retaliation shot, and Israel is the bad guy starting another war......
Have a great time while your there bro.

Country run
Appreciate 0