BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #67
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

FUCK!! I hate assholes that want to ride their bikes through Manhattan. First you fucks lobby the god damn city to spend 10's of millions of dollars to change the major avenues so that they have bike lanes. Reduced the amount of parking and made making left turns a fucking nightmare. To make matters worse, these fucks decide the bike lane isn't convenient enough.. SO THEY CONTINUE TO RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

I am SO glad we spent so much money, removed lanes, and reduced parking to have completely empty bike lanes.

P.S I hit someone riding a bike today. He was doing his best Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver impression. Until I needed to merge and he ran out of room. I hope the fucker doesn't sue me.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #68
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
P.S I hit someone riding a bike today. I hope the fucker doesn't sue me.
i hit someone a while back too;sorry but its pitch black and u got dark clothes on, WTF?!!!!!

there is this biker movement going on in L.A. (hipster thing) which means a lot more bikers in car lanes; sometimes im driving home and there is literally 100+ hipster bikers in the street; i want to shoot them
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #69
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
i hit someone a while back too;sorry but its pitch black and u got dark clothes on, WTF?!!!!!

there is this biker movement going on in L.A. (hipster thing) which means a lot more bikers in car lanes; sometimes im driving home and there is literally 100+ hipster bikers in the street; i want to shoot them
Do it.. I will start a charity for your legal costs... It will be called Save the world from Hipsters. I don't think we will have trouble raising the necessary funds.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #70
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
P.S I hit someone riding a bike today. He was doing his best Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver impression. Until I needed to merge and he ran out of room. I hope the fucker doesn't sue me.
My friend works at CBS in the city was crossing the street (I would imagine in a crosswalk and when it was his turn to cross) and a fucking taxi just railed him, and bounced the fuck out. Guy had to go to the hospital and all this shit, never found the cabbie obviously. I'd say just bounce if you hit someone in NYC what are they goin to do... track you down?

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #71
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
My friend works at CBS in the city was crossing the street (I would imagine in a crosswalk and when it was his turn to cross) and a fucking taxi just railed him, and bounced the fuck out. Guy had to go to the hospital and all this shit, never found the cabbie obviously. I'd say just bounce if you hit someone in NYC what are they goin to do... track you down?

omg That is a terrible story. The cabbie hit him and took off? that is awful. The guy on the bike was a messenger dude. He was cool about. That doesn't mean I fucking like him. Like I said... I just hope he doesn't sue me.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #72
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

I wouldn't mind bicyclists if they actually paid attention to right-of-way and traffic lights. I don't know how many times I've had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting a biker when I'm making a left on an arrow or proceeding on the non-stop portion of a two-way stop at a four-way intersection because some bike douche thinks the rules don't apply to him. Seriously, here the red lights and stop signs don't mean shit. They proceed with reckless abandon.

I have daydreams of running them over en masse.

Six corners especially is terrible (Milwaukee, North, and Damen). You almost don't want to proceed any way through that intersection except straight because there are just bikes and bodies everywhere. BTW, I hate pedestrians too.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #73
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

I have daydreams of running them over en masse.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #74
lucas.kent
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Escalator blockers. Stand on the right walk on the left as*hole. It's not a f*cking carnival ride.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #75
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post
I hate one-uppers - people who after you say something you've done (ie went bungie jumping for the first time) they insist on saying how they have done that 100 times over and blah blah blah blah blah
lol i know tons of people like this...drives me fking insane....those types of people usually have other issues of their own
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #76
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

guys at the gym who act hard/give you hard looks...you don't know me dude so don't look at me that way
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #77
JIM E92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328 Coupe

...people that don't know the rules for urinal use in a public bathroom.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #78
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM E92 View Post
...people that don't know the rules for urinal use in a public bathroom.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #79
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
sometimes for a lil lulz I'll take the middle urinal of the 3 and hope someone comes in and either awkwardly uses the one next to me or has to go piss in the shit ridden toilet.

it's funny. try it.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #80
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Six corners especially is terrible (Milwaukee, North, and Damen). You almost don't want to proceed any way through that intersection except straight because there are just bikes and bodies everywhere. BTW, I hate pedestrians too.

Fucking hate that intersection....

The one that I think is worse is just north of there at Elston/Damen/Fullerton, where I wish people would just follow the signals. Inevitably someone with a God complex decides they need to go through anyway and they get hung up in that "island", but aren't completely inside of it and end up blocking traffic. 99% of the time it's some contractor douche in a panel can or a lifted diesel truck blabbing on the phone.

Side note: It must be tough being a hipster in LA. Too many hills/high temps for fixies and women's jeans IMO. Unfortunately we don't have either of those problems here in Chicago, so hipsters abound.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 08:25 AM   #81
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Elston/Damen/Fullerton,
OMFG I am barely in the city but if I am I avoid this at all costs...just let nav recalculate lol

OT but I'm assuming you got your furnaces figured out Josh?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #82
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Fucking hate that intersection....

The one that I think is worse is just north of there at Elston/Damen/Fullerton, where I wish people would just follow the signals. Inevitably someone with a God complex decides they need to go through anyway and they get hung up in that "island", but aren't completely inside of it and end up blocking traffic. 99% of the time it's some contractor douche in a panel can or a lifted diesel truck blabbing on the phone.

Side note: It must be tough being a hipster in LA. Too many hills/high temps for fixies and women's jeans IMO. Unfortunately we don't have either of those problems here in Chicago, so hipsters abound.
I went through that intersection once. Never again.

It's one thing to have poorly designed intersections.... It's another thing completely to also put in traffic lights that make the situation even worse. This city is horrible about that. WTB civil engineers please. Maybe that can be done with the revenue generated from the 60+% increase in state income tax and highest gas prices in the country.... Are we trying to follow CA's business model? idk if that's such a great idea....

Yes, hipsters abound, especially in 1st Ward. PBR on special everywhere around here.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #83
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

I fucking hate hipsters so much... I did a search and found this..

http://hipsterhunter.com/XI.html

I was really excited at first. I thought it was where people went out and shot and killed hipsters... But, alas, I was disappointed. They only take pictures of stupid looking hipsters.

Though... I also found this...

Last edited by NYCGP; 01-14-2011 at 09:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #84
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
^^^ I think he really likes you ^^^

People who make a low pitch, wheezing sound through nostrils when they breath

People who talk while watching a movie

People who don't wash their hands when they use the restroom

People who start a thread about "Little Things That Other People Do That Piss You Off" ....Oh, NO ...Wait ...I meant
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #85
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
sometimes for a lil lulz I'll take the middle urinal of the 3 and hope someone comes in and either awkwardly uses the one next to me or has to go piss in the shit ridden toilet.

it's funny. try it.
LMAO! I do that too sometimes. Take a wide stance too to increase awkwardness.

I can't stand people who don't understand how to merge on to a freeway and drive 50mph!!!

They're a danger to all of us and make me (or you) look like assholes for cutting over 2 lanes really quick to make a safe freeway merge.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #86
molossus
batman
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post

it's funny. try it.
i had someone do that to me one time. i just stand there and stared at him the whole time and he looked real uncomfortible.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #87
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

I hate when people click or tap their pen constantly...

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #88
brocken
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Coworker that sits in the cube next door has been either eating loudly or smacking his gum ALL DAY! It's fucking enough already!
I can only keep my headphones on so long.
It's not just hearing somebody eat, it's the crunching of nuts and the smacking of lips. And the gum chewing with mouth open.

I think next week I'll bring in almonds and eat one at a time ALL DAY.
Appreciate 0