BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

03-25-2015, 09:11 AM   #1
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

Arrow Custom Headlights / Retrofit GROUP BUY Opportunity

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00

Item Interest
GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY

So who here wants IN on the GROUP BUY that I'm setting up with Gullit / 888 Concepts? You must be serious and willing to put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 once GB closes. The Group Buy opportunity begins March 29th and will end April 30.

Pricing and Details:

Total price depends on your specific build/components/options wanted. Discount details are: Any project under $750 will be 15% off and any project over $750 will be 20% off on top of 888 Concepts / Gullit's already low prices.

5 people minimum and 15 people maximum, ready with $100 non-refundable deposit.

Turn around time is usually 1 week once headlights are received. We will make sure to have all parts available for your specific build so there is no waiting for parts.

Below is the general pricing guideline. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Parts and Labor included unless stated otherwise.

(STEP 1) Every project starts with ONE of the following:
*Open and reseal butyl-sealed headlights - $150 labor only.
*Open and reseal permasealed headlights - $300 labor only.

(STEP 2) ANGEL EYE HALO UPGRADES (Every type of halos is compatible with almost any BMW models since I have different sizes. Contact me to confirm and for more details. All halos are guaranteed to be significantly brighter than Stock, even when paired with the best plug-n-play AE Bulb.)
* Ultra bright WHITE SMD LED Halos - $100
* Ultra bright WHITE COB LED Halos - $100
* Bright WHITE CCFL Halos - $100
* RGB Multicolor SMD LED halos w/ smartphone control - $250
* RGB Multicolor COB LED halos w/ smartphone control - $250
* DTM Corona WHITE Halos w/ Acrylic Diffusers- $300
* DTM Corona RGB Multicolor Halos w/ Acrylic Diffusers and smartphone control - $450

COMING SOON (Looking for 2/3/4/5/6/7 series Fxx cars for PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP):
* DTM CORONA 3D Version 1 (similar to M4/M6 halos. Won't fit e92 headlights. Here's a little sneak peek
* DTM CORONA 3D Version 2.

(STEP 3) COMPLETING THE LOOK: REFINISHING, ADD-ONS, AND RETROFITS:
* Repaint inner housing and projector shrouds - $200
* Custom eyelids (or eyebrows) with LED - Starting from $200
* Retrofit eyelids (or eyebrows) without LED - Starting from $100
* Retrofit Demon Eyes (aka illuminated projector lens) - $100 (choose from RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW. You can also choose to have it always on, or automatically turn off when low/high beam is on)
* Retrofit LED strip / accent (Audi style) - starting from $100 (choose from White, RED, AMBER)
* Replace / Upgrade projector lens - $50 labor only.
* Removal of headlight and re-installation (mobile service available) - starting from $100 labor only.
* Got an awesome idea that is unique and completely outside of the box? Or got a photo of a look that you want to accomplish? Let's hear or see it!!!

Any other questions just ask.

Get in now or pay more later.

GROUP BUY CLOSED!

Just got word from 888 concepts that due to popular demand, they are willing to increase the capacity of the GB. But interested parties should get in touch with 888 concept and myself ASAP and must be able to complete a $100 non refundable deposit by next Thursday the 9th of March by 11:59pm PST.

***List updated 4/2/15***
1. 11LMBiSTT
2. AzureHaze
3. Cloudywolf
4. 135Pats
5. Rahim e92
6. Sharkdriver
7. sleepyyuan
8. double yu
9. m3gustaAW
10. kirke92
11. Antoniogaj
12. Artemis335
13. TreyTwoEight
14. J.P
15. brecken

Look at the amazing quality! Guys don't sleep...

More examples of his work can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1068619

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
Any chance for a group buy to lower overall costs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Concept View Post

I definitely can do a group buy. If you can set it up and get at least 5 people to do it (I can't do it myself because I have commercial post restriction as a silver vendor). I can offer additional 10% in addition to the promotions on first page. Will require $100 non-refundable deposit to secure your discount and you can drop off or ship your headlights whenever.

Last edited by 11LMBiSTT; 04-02-2015 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: Updating list.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
hardcorehom3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E93 M3

Without a price for participating in a group buy, it will be hard to get interest. Please provide if possible.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #3
NoSHAM3
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a gas guzzler

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Also you made 4 seperate posts on this can you make sure the people who inquired on the other posts you made get the available info as well
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 03:50 PM   #5
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

$100 is a great price!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #6
double yu
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 AW M3 6mt

im in if you could get more details and a rough estimate on price
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 05:40 PM   #7
Khooger
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F82 YMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorehom3 View Post
Without a price for participating in a group buy, it will be hard to get interest. Please provide if possible.
exactly....no price for a group buy?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 07:18 PM   #8
DisGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

it says $100
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 07:21 PM   #9
8k3
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGuy View Post
it says $100
I'm sure you are being sarcastic but in case someone someone gets confused that is the deposit (the price seems to be unknown)
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 07:49 PM   #10
hardcorehom3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E93 M3

Down for $100 Group Buy! I'm in!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 09:21 PM   #11
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Yeah can we get a real GB pricing structure?
From the other site/link
ANNOUNCEMENT: The current promotions on page1 will be ended this Saturday, 03/28/2015. Customers who were able to take advantage of the promotions saved an average of $200 (in addition to my bottom pricing. Customers told me that my quote is 50-60% of the competitor's). Every great thing must come to an end. I just want to make this announcement so you guys can take advantage of it before it's too late.

Don't worry, for those who were committed but needed more time to figure out the logistics, I will honor your old quote.

Thank you, everyone!

CURRENT PROMOTIONS (A promotion is expired when it's deleted. Updated frequently.)
* For any projects over $600, I will ship your headlights back at my expense OR a complimentary 3-day economy car rental.
** For any projects over $750, I can remove/reinstall your headlights for FREE, OR you can choose to receive 10% off total.
*** For any projects over $1000, You can get a complimentary 3-day economy car rental plus 10% off, OR you can choose to receive 15% off total.
**** Complimentary Professional Photoshoot for all customers. (Assuming that you're willing to drive to our area in Southern Cali)
***** Looking for 2/3/4/5/6/7 Series Fxx cars for PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP of the new DTM CORONA halos 3D Version 1 and 2 (similar to M4/M6 halos. Won't fit e92 headlights. Here's a little sneak peek)

Below is the general pricing guideline. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Parts and Labor included unless stated otherwise.

(STEP 2) ANGEL EYE HALO UPGRADES (Every type of halos is compatible with almost any BMW models since I have different sizes. Contact me to confirm and for more details. All halos are guaranteed to be significantly brighter than Stock, even when paired with the best plug-n-play AE Bulb.)
* DTM Corona RGB Multicolor Halos w/ Acrylic Diffusers and smartphone control - $450

* DTM CORONA 3D Version 1 (similar to M4/M6 halos. Won't fit e92 headlights. Here's a little sneak peek

* Retrofit Demon Eyes (aka illuminated projector lens) - $100 (choose from RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW. You can also choose to have it always on, or automatically turn off when low/high beam is on)
* Retrofit LED strip / accent (Audi style) - starting from $100 (choose from White, RED, AMBER)
* Removal of headlight and re-installation (mobile service available) - starting from $100 labor only.
* Got an awesome idea that is unique and completely outside of the box? Or got a photo of a look that you want to accomplish? Let's hear or see it!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 03:11 AM   #12
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Sorry for the lack of information guys. We were still working out the details and I just wanted to gauge interests of how many people were seriously interested.

I updated the OP, please check it out. I am sure all of your questions will be answered there, if not feel free to ask away.

Quote:
OP updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSHAM3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
Also you made 4 seperate posts on this can you make sure the people who inquired on the other posts you made get the available info as well
I am updating all the posts right now.

The link to the main GB thread is posted in OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
$100 is a great price!
Isn't it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double yu View Post
im in if you could get more details and a rough estimate on price
OP updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khooger View Post
exactly....no price for a group buy?
OP updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGuy View Post
it says $100
For you its FREE!

jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8k3 View Post
I'm sure you are being sarcastic but in case someone someone gets confused that is the deposit (the price seems to be unknown)
Thanks for clarifying that $100 is the deposit to join the GB.

Quote:
Down for $100 Group Buy! I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Yeah can we get a real GB pricing structure?
From the other site/link
ANNOUNCEMENT: The current promotions on page1 will be ended this Saturday, 03/28/2015. Customers who were able to take advantage of the promotions saved an average of $200 (in addition to my bottom pricing. Customers told me that my quote is 50-60% of the competitor's). Every great thing must come to an end. I just want to make this announcement so you guys can take advantage of it before it's too late.

Don't worry, for those who were committed but needed more time to figure out the logistics, I will honor your old quote.

Thank you, everyone!

CURRENT PROMOTIONS (A promotion is expired when it's deleted. Updated frequently.)
* For any projects over $600, I will ship your headlights back at my expense OR a complimentary 3-day economy car rental.
** For any projects over $750, I can remove/reinstall your headlights for FREE, OR you can choose to receive 10% off total.
*** For any projects over $1000, You can get a complimentary 3-day economy car rental plus 10% off, OR you can choose to receive 15% off total.
**** Complimentary Professional Photoshoot for all customers. (Assuming that you're willing to drive to our area in Southern Cali)
***** Looking for 2/3/4/5/6/7 Series Fxx cars for PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP of the new DTM CORONA halos 3D Version 1 and 2 (similar to M4/M6 halos. Won't fit e92 headlights. Here's a little sneak peek)

Thanks for steering the pricing questions in the right direction. Smart man you are!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 02:07 PM   #13
azndrunk74
Major
Rep
Drives: Frozen Black F10 M5

Is there a service to polish/restore the headlights on top of all the other sevices? I'd love to mod my headlights but they have seen some mileage and could use some polishing to remove the pitting and nicks.
2014 Frozen Black F10 M5 | Agency Power HFC Downpipes | Custom Open Flash Stage 2 Tune | KW HAS kit | 3D Design Lip | 3D Design Skirts | 3D Design Spoiler | IND Front & Rear Reflectors | IND M5 Badge | M Performance Steering Wheel | M Performance CF Shift Knob | Pedal Haus Pedals & Paddles | Turner Exhaust |
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 05:42 AM   #14
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndrunk74 View Post
Is there a service to polish/restore the headlights on top of all the other sevices? I'd love to mod my headlights but they have seen some mileage and could use some polishing to remove the pitting and nicks.
Yes, 888 concept can help you with this issue of hazed and or pitted headlight lenses. Please PM 888 concept directly.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 08:53 AM   #15
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

The GB list has been updated guys! We are half way there, who wants to be last lucky 8?

Get in now or pay more later.

***List updated 3/28/15***
1. 11LMBiSTT
2. AzureHaze
3. Cloudywolf
4. 135Pats
5. Rahim e92
6. Sharkdriver
7. sleepyyuan
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 01:48 PM   #16
m3gustaAW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: RWD

Just saw this post. Can I join?
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2015, 07:25 PM   #17
briancl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Are you able to produce a result which is exactly like OEM, just adding the DTM Angel Eyes?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 02:43 AM   #18
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancl View Post
Are you able to produce a result which is exactly like OEM, just adding the DTM Angel Eyes?
Yes, all that would be changed out is the stock angel eyes for the DTM angel eyes. If you are pre-LCI that would be $450. Please contact 888 concept if you have any other questions.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 02:43 AM   #19
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

GROUP BUY CLOSED!

Just got word from 888 concepts that if more people are interested, they may be willing to increase the capacity of the GB. But interested parties should get in touch with 888 concept and myself ASAP and must be able to complete a $100 non refundable deposit by next Thursday the 9th of March by 11:59pm PST.

Last edited by 11LMBiSTT; 04-02-2015 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Increasing GB capacity.
Appreciate 0