BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Got my new Revinora Chin today!

Came home to see a large box on my front door! My new Revinora R-CRT Street chin. I am holding off on the installation until I get it clear bra'd

Quality is very nice. Better than most for Carbon Fiber, not as good as OEM M performance stuff but still really well made.

Here are some photos.
Attached Images

E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Here are some more:
Attached Images

E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #3
BLACK OPS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT

Looks well made. Are you going to clear bra it yourself? I heard you need to remove the bumper to install this. I look forward to some after photos!

2011.75 Jet Black E92 ///M3: ZCP|6MT|FR|EVOLVE 600 SUPERCHARGER|DINAN|BBS|VORSTEINER|BMW PERFORMANCE|IND EDITION|TMS|LUX 5K|
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Looks well made. Are you going to clear bra it yourself? I heard you need to remove the bumper to install this. I look forward to some after photos!

Installed mine with bumper on. OP do yourself a favor and skip the idea of double sided tape and use self taping screws! or PM me if you want...
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
Its_lobelt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Installed mine with bumper on. OP do yourself a favor and skip the idea of double sided tape and use self taping screws! or PM me if you want...
This
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post

Really? Does 3m molding tape not hold? I am afraid of making extra holes in the bumper

What type and length of self tapping screws did you use and where did you place them?

Last edited by Wendall; 12-18-2012 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
Really? Does 3m molding tape not hold? I am afraid of making extra holes in the bumper

What type and length of self tapping screws did you use and where did you place them?
Hard to describe but you'll see when you place the lip to the bumper. If you hold the center of the lip in place to the center of the bumper the sides of the lip won't be touching. It flexes into place as you start to secure it. Since all the mounting holes are at the rear of the piece. You need something really strong on the front to hold it in place properly. I have a hillbilly friend with a lift (always nice to have that special someone! I Recommend them for most installs). I know I know takes one to know one!

Anyway, drill your holes (4-5) I think? and fasten the lip down. Just step back and take a look. IMO there isn't a tape strong enough to accomplish what self taping screws will in this situation. I'll find out the size of screw we used.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

Looking forward to seeing it installed.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General