BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

17 million tons overweight?

Quote:
Despite only making up five per cent of the world's population, the United States accounts for almost a third of the world's weight due to obesity...
Sadly, I don't find this statistic surprising...

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ons-overweight

Last edited by Chewy734; 06-18-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

and here I am trying to gain 6 lbs.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
NBK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bazinga

i am proud to announce that i account for 0 of those pounds.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

55% of all of the US is too chubby.
As a dude this pisses me off since the numbers are that a good 53% of all the ladies in the US are chubbies. God I hate when girls lie on their onlien profiles and i'm sitting there and in walks a chubby. And as a man I can't just get up and walk, i have to sit there and watch this whale stuff her face with raw fish telling me all about shit i can care less about.

Sorry boys had a shitty friday evening....hate me them chubby chicks...should have just walked.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
As a dude this pisses me off since the numbers are that a good 53% of all the ladies in the US are chubbies. God I hate when girls lie on their onlien profiles and i'm sitting there and in walks a chubby. And as a man I can't just get up and walk, i have to sit there and watch this whale stuff her face with raw fish telling me all about shit i can care less about.

Sorry boys had a shitty friday evening....hate me them chubby chicks...should have just walked.
I think the appropriate term would be "more to love"
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

More to love....aaahh...hell and no!
Try more to feed the fat bitch! I should have known better when looking at her photos!
Darn it my bad! But hell when a 50/50 chance it's going to happen to the best of us shallow men who would rather die than wake up naked next to a fatty boombatty!

That said the futre looks very good for my African American friends and Engineering friends who just can't seem to get enough of tank asses and chubbies! No clue why they are into the chunk but hey better them than I!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #7
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
More to love....aaahh...hell and no!
Try more to feed the fat bitch! I should have known better when looking at her photos!
Darn it my bad! But hell when a 50/50 chance it's going to happen to the best of us shallow men who would rather die than wake up naked next to a fatty boombatty!

That said the futre looks very good for my African American friends and Engineering friends who just can't seem to get enough of tank asses and chubbies! No clue why they are into the chunk but hey better them than I!
Now you have to post her photo....
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Check out POF Loveykdunn
I think she was rocking a wig and may have had turrets.
Was THE SECOND worst date I have had in as many weeks.
The one before the girl 30lbs over the top and clothes from the lower rack of TJ Maxx and makeup by Wringling Brothers spent the entire dinner talking about why I should change my mind about not having kids.

Just had a bad date and you know...that can put a brother in a badd mood. Not even 4 skydives and a nice BBQ where he scores 3 numbers came wash away that level of yuck!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Check out POF Loveykdunn
The one before the girl 30lbs over the top and clothes from the lower rack of TJ Maxx and makeup by Wringling Brothers spent the entire dinner talking about why I should change my mind about not having kids.

Just had a bad date and you know...that can put a brother in a badd mood. Not even 4 skydives and a nice BBQ where he scores 3 numbers came wash away that level of yuck!
Did you skype her before you met her? Always do that.
It does say "average body type" and if more than half of women are over weight well then I'd say thats about average lol

Last edited by Sara; 06-18-2012 at 09:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:

Look on the bright side. At least she is not hiding the fact that she is a he.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

The problem with the Statistics here is the the large % of the world is undernourished and do not weight enough to be healthy, The more interesting number how many people in the world actually weigh as much as they should.

Last edited by Maestro; 06-19-2012 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
The problem with the Statistics here is the the large % of the world is undernourished and do not weight enough to be health, The more interesting number how many people in the world actually weigh as much as they should.
This.

Because the average non fat american weighs more than the average non fat chinaman or japanese or indian or ..... you get the picture.
      06-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #13
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Check out POF Loveykdunn

lol

Just walk away next time

Aren't there pictures on the profile showing you she's chubby?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Did you skype her before you met her? Always do that.
It does say "average body type" and if more than half of women are over weight well then I'd say thats about average lol
WOW you want me to work!
I live dangerously! Half the fun is bitching about how bad the date was and how fat her ass was!
I mean shit if i knew she was fat i would not have gone out and noticed where we went was a meet market on Friday evenings!
So guess where this dog is going next friday? Oh yeah new Sushi hang out to have some Miso soup!

But nope you are 100% right, stop danding and high fiving your self!
If she is "average" and the "average" American is a TANK ASS then well i guess she was not lying!

Which means I should change my profile to read "Ripped like motherfucking Chuck Noris!"
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #15
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
WOW you want me to work!
I live dangerously! Half the fun is bitching about how bad the date was and how fat her ass was!
I mean shit if i knew she was fat i would not have gone out and noticed where we went was a meet market on Friday evenings!
So guess where this dog is going next friday? Oh yeah new Sushi hang out to have some Miso soup!

But nope you are 100% right, stop danding and high fiving your self!
If she is "average" and the "average" American is a TANK ASS then well i guess she was not lying!

Which means I should change my profile to read "Ripped like motherfucking Chuck Noris!"
lol.. I'd still skype just to make sure shes not a serial killer or something and at least you'd know what she looks like. Photos can be enhanced lol
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelBiscuit View Post
Look on the bright side. At least she is not hiding the fact that she is a he.
Hey i would be fine with that! As long as she was good looking!
I mean there is nothing worse than sitting and looking fine and knowing that "thing" across from you think she has a shot in hell with you.
All the while you are looking over and seeing these hot ass ladies giggling and all you want to so is slide over there and ask them about their smiles.

But hey such is life! I should know better "average" is "FATTY FATTY BOOOM BATTY!"

At least the food was good! Just remember boys those Germans spent lots of time trying to make your car light and nimble. Don't piss them off by throwing a chubby in the passangers seat! You don't want to get them Germans angry!
Just ask Polan!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #17
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
I was listening to a radio station in Tucson one time and to make a long story short the lady said she was dating this guy for six years and he had no idea she was born a man. So the question I have was if he could not tell for six years than how many one night stands do you think you had with a woman that once maybe had a penis bigger than yours? So does it even change anything for a picture first?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #18
BoricuaE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
and here I am trying to gain 6 lbs.
Worthless without pics! lol
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoricuaE92 View Post
Worthless without pics! lol
Maybe I should gain 7.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #20
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

ugh... damn you Sara.
      06-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #21
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelBiscuit View Post
I was listening to a radio station in Tucson one time and to make a long story short the lady said she was dating this guy for six years and he had no idea she was born a man. So the question I have was if he could not tell for six years than how many one night stands do you think you had with a woman that once maybe had a penis bigger than yours? So does it even change anything for a picture first?
Don't ask how I know this but these ladies are HOT!
Ever been to a high end night club in NYC? odds aer that very attractive girl behind the counter who's tits you have been checking out and who's belly is so perfect you could spend hours drinking taquila from her belly button....is a dude.
Or was a dude.

But hey it's ok they are hot and thus it's ok. Now if you were hitting on some fatty boom batty,....then we would have to have a serious talk!

And someone get that girl a Big Mack! Her tits are gettign saggy!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Don't ask how I know this but these ladies are HOT!
Ever been to a high end night club in NYC? odds aer that very attractive girl behind the counter who's tits you have been checking out and who's belly is so perfect you could spend hours drinking taquila from her belly button....is a dude.
Or was a dude.

But hey it's ok they are hot and thus it's ok. Now if you were hitting on some fatty boom batty,....then we would have to have a serious talk!

And someone get that girl a Big Mack! Her tits are gettign saggy!
So the question now is...... Even though he is now a she and you hook up does that make you gay? Remember that he might not have a penis anymore but the y chromosome is still there. Technically still a guy.
Appreciate 0