BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM
View Poll Results: Coffee Makes Me Go #2
Befire I finish my cup 8 13.11%
As soon as I take my last sip 18 29.51%
It takes a while, but it does help 16 26.23%
"What'chu talkin' about, Willis?" 19 31.15%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

09-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #45
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbae1978 View Post
My M5 was featured at the RPi booth every year until i got my E63 AMG. now I just help Eloy with sales. come say hi at the next bimmerfest
I will gladly. I was referring to the forum, which is what you were referring to.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #46
dbae1978
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

as for you irregular guys out there, get some more fiber in your diet.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #47
dbae1978
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
I will gladly. I was referring to the forum, which is what you were referring to.
both i guess. i've been a member there since early 2007 and my vehicles have been featured at the Race Precision booth for Bimmerfest ever since. (as well as MFest)

just for sh!ts and giggles:

My mods at the time: E60 M5 with RPi Full Exhaust, RPi Pulleys, RPi Scoops w/block off plates, RPi/ESS Stage II Tune, RPi/ESS SMG Tune, and header work. runs were from 2nd gear .... in mexico of course

Last edited by dbae1978; 09-02-2011 at 10:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #48
mtz534
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Drink coffee but the main thing for me to shit is like 30min-60min after lunch. I will always shit then.
Same here.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 06:42 PM   #49
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
bwhahahaha keep telling yourself that kid. you've obviously never been on M5boards, 5series.net, mbworld, L4Play or bimmerfest just to name a few! I was merely trying to get my point across based on your posts/behavior. Instead of an intelligent response you fired back defensively, by assuming that 'grown up' modders are pracitcal. Again showing your level of maturity. I'll just stop here because there's no getting through to someone like you. Stupid me for falling for it again. Should have taken my own advice Done! thanks and have fun kiddo
Quote:
I never said 3 series guys were beneath me. Now you're projecting. You must have an inferiority complex or as Mel mentioned compensating for something :lol I've been involved with the n54 crowd since the JB1 days. Although I don't post much here I've learned a tremendous amount from both Terry and procede crew. It's childish behavior like yours that gives a bad name to this site. If anything think youshould be banned for your comments towards melimel.
WTF is this psychoanalysis bullshit? How about this, if you want to show people how mature you are, stop with the condescending name calling (e.g. calling people "kiddo", and and telling them they're "compensating"). Seriously, you're criticizing him for childish behavior, but at the same time you're insulting him.

Additionally he didn't say anything so nearly so bad to melimel as she did to him, yet I don't see you suggesting that she be banned.

The theme here, if you hadn't already noticed, is your hypocrisy.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #50
my nuts on your face
Banned
Rep
Drives: bigger than yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
WTF is this psychoanalysis bullshit? How about this, if you want to show people how mature you are, stop with the condescending name calling (e.g. calling people "kiddo", and and telling them they're "compensating"). Seriously, you're criticizing him for childish behavior, but at the same time you're insulting him.

Additionally he didn't say anything so nearly so bad to melimel as she did to him, yet I don't see you suggesting that she be banned.

W3rd! He juyst can't handle the fun we have on here
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #51
my nuts on your face
Banned
Rep

I also love how he says i'm compensating for something, yet he's the one who is posting videos of him beating a lambo in a thread about taking a dump after drinking coffee! Lol
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #52
M3LISSA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post

I said something bad to him? re-read the post, number 19 is from me to the other dude. I didnt say anything bad, maybe you should read his sarcasm.. I even joked, but I guess you guys are a little too wound up here.

Dont get involved okay. Im a nice person and all I did was say eww gross, and Mr Nuts here felt all violated and thought it was nice to talk to me in a way in which he doesnt know me and wasnt funny, it sounded kind of rude. In addition I did not find it funny SINCE I dont know him. Come to think of it I didnt even direct my comment toward him personally, but he felt the need to be a little snooty. IM over it, you should be too, but when I see more comments placing me in a negative image, its kind of hard to ignore.

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #53
my nuts on your face
Banned
Rep

I was playing with you Mel, and assumed you were as well. Your buddy is the one I have an issue with. The other poster, not too sure what he's referring to, but whatever
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #54
M3LISSA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by my nuts on your face View Post
I was playing with you Mel, and assumed you were as well. Your buddy is the one I have an issue with. The other poster, not too sure what he's referring to, but whatever
It's all good . Still gross though

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #55
doubleIN
atlien
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 335i

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [8.50]
man i come in here to talk about poop and have to read through all this crap about Ms and cars and shit
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #56
radix
No_Country
Rep

This is from post #26:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melimel View Post
Haha, now I'm having fun. You wish little boy, maybe your mommy likes that, but I'll keep the balls my husband has , and I'll raise ya a real set of balls
So when you called him a little boy and started talking about his mom you were just joking. OK.

Quote:
I said something bad to him? re-read the post, number 19 is from me to the other dude. I didnt say anything bad, maybe you should read his sarcasm.. I even joked, but I guess you guys are a little too wound up here.

Dont get involved okay. Im a nice person and all I did was say eww gross, and Mr Nuts here felt all violated and thought it was nice to talk to me in a way in which he doesnt know me and wasnt funny, it sounded kind of rude. In addition I did not find it funny SINCE I dont know him. Come to think of it I didnt even direct my comment toward him personally, but he felt the need to be a little snooty. IM over it, you should be too, but when I see more comments placing me in a negative image, its kind of hard to ignore.

Oh wait, maybe you weren't. You're saying that you were offended (since you found it rude, and clearly not funny), but when you replied talking about his mother, then you were just joking. OK, sure.

I just find it hard to believe that you'd come into:

- An almost entirely male forum
- Off Topic
- The Lighter Side
- A thread about poop

Then:

- Comment about how gross it and how you can read no further. (post #15)
- Continue reading further
- Get offended when somebody brings up the feminine bits. (post #19) You also insinuated he was gay in this post.

Quote:
Gee really??? Oh I didnt know that it was "guy" talk only.. I just said its gross thats all.. Cant you "men" lighten up.. This is called "the Lighter side"

As for you...Funny how you talk shit to me meanwhile your name on what appears to be a mostly "male" forum and your name is "my nuts on your face"... ahem, are you trying to tell us something? Maybe thats why I feel so comfortable telling you how I really feel sweetie..
P.S. My "cramps" are gone, thanks for your concern baby girl.. I think I found my new online bestie

LIGHTEN UP IN HERE LADIES, IM ONLY A GIRL WITH THE SAME INTERESTS AS YOU.. I guess all the rumors about this forum ARE quite true.. Ill stay out of this "lighter side" and ill stay where the REAL men talk cars up above...
Notice how you put "men" and "male" in quotes, then ask about his username "are you trying to tell us something". Your saying "Ill stay out of this "lighter side" and ill stay where the REAL men talk cars up above" clearly implies that the people who posted in this thread aren't included in the set of "REAL men". Again, insulting.

- Subscribe to the thread (implied by post #34)

Quote:
D prefers chicks, but your nuts have is all curious as to what your REALLY compensating for..... Ahem.

BTW, the M is all mine, the kids go in it and all. I'm unscribing from this thread, this tool took it to an unpleasant place. This isn't even fun, this is baby shit. D, don't waste your time babe!
(Also you calling him a tool is another example of your insulting him).

As you said, you clearly didn't insult anyone or say anything that could be construed as insulting. Nope, not at all. Not even a little bit.

GTFO
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #57
radix
No_Country
Rep

alsoinb4improjectingorcompensatingforsomeinferiori tycomplexorsomeotherwannabefreudianbullcrap
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #58
my nuts on your face
Banned
Rep

Damn! Radix with the open and shut case! Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #59
808@702
8th BMW, 520th Surfboard
Rep
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

Quote:
Gee really??? Oh I didnt know that it was "guy" talk only.. I just said its gross thats all.. Cant you "men" lighten up.. This is called "the Lighter side"

As for you...Funny how you talk shit to me meanwhile your name on what appears to be a mostly "male" forum and your name is "my nuts on your face"... ahem, are you trying to tell us something? Maybe thats why I feel so comfortable telling you how I really feel sweetie..
P.S. My "cramps" are gone, thanks for your concern baby girl.. I think I found my new online bestie

LIGHTEN UP IN HERE LADIES, IM ONLY A GIRL WITH THE SAME INTERESTS AS YOU.. I guess all the rumors about this forum ARE quite true.. Ill stay out of this "lighter side" and ill stay where the REAL men talk cars up above...
You go girl!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2012, 06:46 AM   #60
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
This thread is not about coffee at all.
Appreciate 0