BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

08-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
RickyBobby
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Omega Werks strikes again

Wanted to say thanks to Vincent at Omega for the fine tint and clear bra work on my car. I got the precut bumper and full coverage on the hood and fenders. You can hardly tell it's there unless you really look for it. There are no seams on the hood and fenders and the film goes right up to the edges on the bumper.
I also noticed that it's easier to wash the front bumper now too. The dirt and bugs seem to fall right off without as much scrubbing. I'm looking forward to finally having a car without rock chips and sand blasting.

One thing that we learned in the process is that the 09's come with a plastic window seal that scratches window tint . Vincent installed some moleskin on the seals to prevent this going forward. I highly recommend Omega Werks for our cars. Vincent really takes his time and does a great job.

I have attached some pics for your viewing pleasure.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0