BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

11-14-2017, 05:43 PM   #1
LTeezy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

OEM Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler Damage

So I received this spoiler out of the box from ECSTUNING and wondering if I there is a way to quickly fix this or if I should just return it. This is actually the 2nd one they sent me, because the first one also had a defect that had chips.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Nah, return it again. How did that happen? Mine was also bought from ECS. It was in a bmwp box in foam wrap then placed inside a bigger ECS bix with air pouches so there was no way it was getting damaged
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
LTeezy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
Nah, return it again. How did that happen? Mine was also bought from ECS. It was in a bmwp box in foam wrap then placed inside a bigger ECS bix with air pouches so there was no way it was getting damaged
Alright, I thought so. The first one was literally shipped in the BMW box itself with a couple of air pouches. The second time, it was packed correctly and just like you described. It seemed like it was packed correctly too. I thought there would be no way for the spoiler to arrive damaged, but to my disappointment it did.
Appreciate 0