BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

08-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #45
C Dome
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Great thread, really appreciate everyone's photos and inputs. Coming from an E46M, just purchased my '12 E92M...
Decided that i'm going to go with the BMW cleaner for the occasional once every quarter cleanings, then go with Swissvax for the once a year cleanings.

In regards to the plastic panels on the doors...what does everyone recommend there? It seems as the previous owner liked to hang his arm out of the window and right where his elbow would sit is now a dull/matt smudge spot where as the rest of the plastic sill is a slight shine. Any advice?
Thanks,
Chris
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dome View Post
Great thread, really appreciate everyone's photos and inputs. Coming from an E46M, just purchased my '12 E92M...
Decided that i'm going to go with the BMW cleaner for the occasional once every quarter cleanings, then go with Swissvax for the once a year cleanings.

In regards to the plastic panels on the doors...what does everyone recommend there? It seems as the previous owner liked to hang his arm out of the window and right where his elbow would sit is now a dull/matt smudge spot where as the rest of the plastic sill is a slight shine. Any advice?
Thanks,
Chris
303 Aerospace Protectant .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #47
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dome View Post

Thanks,
Chris
Wait, you're new onboard and haven't introduced yourself properly with pictures..?

Welcome man, post a couple of pics of the beauty up in the main forum!

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2017, 12:41 PM   #48
C Dome
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Sorry man I've been a bit busy after the recent purchase. You may have seen my previous post from this morning actually detailing why. Warranty issues from the dealer that I bought it from on Saturday. I'll do a proper introduction and photos soon though I promise.

Thanks for the input!
2004 E46M Coupe - Sold
2012 E92M Coupe - Daily
Appreciate 0