BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

08-23-2010, 03:34 AM   #23
Ryne@AEP
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: German

Gentlemen,

I have an alternative to the current systems on the market that I believe will sway your opinion on class, sophistication & exotic sounds. Truly the best of all worlds.

Our exhaust systems encompass all of the criteria you mentioned above and more. We hand build our exhaust systems to meet our strict requirements of weight reduction, minimal drone and maximum power while maintining an exotic and classy exhaust note that does not rasp or wash out.

I invite you to take a look at our systems and consider it in the running for your next purchase. If you want, I can talk to you on the phone about all of the benefits vs the competition - afterall - we strive to make the best exhaust systems on the market.

Some individuals on here have received their systems and are ecstatic about them. I wouldn't talk it up so much if I didn't put it on our own car. Truly an exhaust that incorporates class with functionality.

We just released our system, so not many on the forums have reviewed it when compared to the other systems out, so that may be why you haven't heard of it. Check out our BMW 335i system for reviews and track history - and our Porsche systems that have the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.

Our system will set your car apart from the crowd - and you can be one of the first to see what looking outside of the box of all the regular exhausts on the market is like first hand.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

www.aeperformance.com

Regards,

Ryne O'Donnell

[u2b]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUaCwcCVbRE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUaCwcCVbRE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #24
atolius
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 M3 E92 AW/FR DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
Am I the only one who noticed he said ..

deep throatiness
you have a nasty mind sir )
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #25
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3 Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
How do you like your Tubi exhaust.....?

I'm picking up my M3 in 4 days...and I still can't decide between Tubi and Arqray....
I love it! Very deep on start-up, and howls at higher rpms, especially through tunnels! I have the rumore, and the regular version is probably enough for a DD, but I drive mine everyday and can't wait to step on the gas. The only times that it is too loud is if I have the car in auto in traffic and it is in 7th lower than 1800-2000 rpms. But this thing is DEEP low, and very exotic high. Not quite the Alfa 8C that passed by my place yesterday...good god!
Mods: |Electronic Performance Steering Wheel|ZCP CF Spoiler|ZCP CF Spliters|ZCP CF Mirrors|Edition Front Grilles|Edition Side Grilles|BMW Performance Brake Handle|3D Design Pedals| Style Rumore Exhaust|H&R Springs|LCI Tails|Challenge CF Door Panels|
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #26
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

Lagunae92,

Thanks for the reply....I guess I'll go for the quieter version.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #27
werly
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR E92 M3

Quote:
Lagunae92,

Thanks for the reply....I guess I'll go for the quieter version.
Do you know where you will get your tubi style? I need some reference.
I was choosing between tubi and akra but now tubi sounds like the right tone for me
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 01:50 AM   #28
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by werly View Post
Do you know where you will get your tubi style? I need some reference.
I was choosing between tubi and akra but now tubi sounds like the right tone for me
WSTO has the best price, $3095 shipped to your door, and RennSpec can install for you.

The question is..do I want the quiet version or the Rumore louder version.

Hey..since you're in Hacienda Heights, maybe we can roll out to the 626 meet in the future together...I pick up my M3 this Thursday.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 09:19 AM   #29
dcstep
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT

Garage List
2009 M3  [8.40]
I've got about 13,000 miles with my Active Autowerkes on my 2009 E92 M3, including maybe 70 autocross laps. Every autocross event at least one person comes up to me to say it is the BEST SOUNDING BMW they've ever heard. It's throaty at idle and up to around 4-grand and then it goes into a singing, high-pitched song right up to the 8,600 rpm redline.

Although it sets off car alarms in my parking gagage, it's only 1-dB louder inside than stock at 75-mph.

Last weekend a guy was at the autocross with an '08 E92 M3 with the Dinan exhaust. No one even noticed that he had other than stock. I road in his car as instructor and did really hear anything out of that exhaust as the revs went over 4,000 rpm. Dinan isn't on the OP's list and I think rightly so for anyone looking for some sound.

AA is not the loudest, but it's one of the best compromises for someone looking for something that can be heard, but doesn't tire you on a cross country drive.
      08-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep

When I was getting my exhaust put on, there was a car getting an AA put on as well. When they fired it up, it sounded great! Then they fired up the Tubi 30 minutes later...Also try Scuderia Systems in the UK. Shipping is expensive, but the price was very "cheap" and it comes in 2 days to Los Angeles.
Mods: |Electronic Performance Steering Wheel|ZCP CF Spoiler|ZCP CF Spliters|ZCP CF Mirrors|Edition Front Grilles|Edition Side Grilles|BMW Performance Brake Handle|3D Design Pedals| Style Rumore Exhaust|H&R Springs|LCI Tails|Challenge CF Door Panels|
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #31
werly
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
WSTO has the best price, $3095 shipped to your door, and RennSpec can install for you.

Hey..since you're in Hacienda Heights, maybe we can roll out to the 626 meet in the future together...I pick up my M3 this Thursday.
thanks for the info, do you know how much RennSpec charges for installation? Just wanna have an rough idea about the overall cost.

I think I'll go for the Rumore since tubi is already deeper than other makes and if it is quieter than i dont think it is that noticable. I am in pursuit of the Maserati GT exhaust note.

Sure we can roll out to local car meet sometimes. Which dealer are you picking up your car? what color is it gonna be so i can spot you on the road starting from this Thursday
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #32
Oshin02
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: German

check out the Revinora Race exhaust

08-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #33
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I'm also in that area once a week if you guys would like to hear it in person...
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #34
werly
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunae92 View Post
I'm also in that area once a week if you guys would like to hear it in person...
Darn! I would love to! I have been searching for someone who can give me a real demonstration how tubi rumore sounds like. When are you coming to Heights?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #35
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

I'll add to the chaos, Kreissig aint bad either.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 12:24 AM   #36
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

werly,

RennSpec charges $100 for installation, and they are good people...you know what, we should both make an appointment with Lagunae92 and hear his Tubi.

I'm picking mine up from BMW of Monrovia....AW/Fox Red, with ZCP.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #37
werly
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
werly,

RennSpec charges $100 for installation, and they are good people...you know what, we should both make an appointment with Lagunae92 and hear his Tubi.

I'm picking mine up from BMW of Monrovia....AW/Fox Red, with ZCP.
Congrat on the sexy combo M3, mine is MR E92 totally unmodded
And that's a great price for installation. I would probably go for the Rumore according to those youtube clips, but I do wanna hear it in person to make the final call. so now it's up to Lagunae92, if time allows.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #38
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Ask yourself if you care about drone, that should narrow down your search a bit.

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #39
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by werly View Post
Congrat on the sexy combo M3, mine is MR E92 totally unmodded
And that's a great price for installation. I would probably go for the Rumore according to those youtube clips, but I do wanna hear it in person to make the final call. so now it's up to Lagunae92, if time allows.
PM me and we can see if a time works out...
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #40
MistaVauros
///M... Nuff Said.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
2020 BMW M5C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
I've got about 13,000 miles with my Active Autowerkes on my 2009 E92 M3, including maybe 70 autocross laps. Every autocross event at least one person comes up to me to say it is the BEST SOUNDING BMW they've ever heard. It's throaty at idle and up to around 4-grand and then it goes into a singing, high-pitched song right up to the 8,600 rpm redline.

Although it sets off car alarms in my parking gagage, it's only 1-dB louder inside than stock at 75-mph.

Last weekend a guy was at the autocross with an '08 E92 M3 with the Dinan exhaust. No one even noticed that he had other than stock. I road in his car as instructor and did really hear anything out of that exhaust as the revs went over 4,000 rpm. Dinan isn't on the OP's list and I think rightly so for anyone looking for some sound.

AA is not the loudest, but it's one of the best compromises for someone looking for something that can be heard, but doesn't tire you on a cross country drive.
Yea, Dinan is definitely not an exhaust that I am considering. I listened to all of the sound clips for all of the popular exhausts, and my list is very short; Eisenmann Race, Meisterschaft GT, and AA. I use to have an AA on my first E64 M3 and it was good; had some drone but good.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - J. Dean
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #41
ryan@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista_Vanquish View Post
Yea, Dinan is definitely not an exhaust that I am considering. I listened to all of the sound clips for all of the popular exhausts, and my list is very short; Eisenmann Race, Meisterschaft GT, and AA. I use to have an AA on my first E64 M3 and it was good; had some drone but good.
Mista,

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #42
david @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

I say Eisenmann Race... It's easily one of the best sounding exhaust systems out there for the E9x M3:

But then again, a very good contender with all of these names is our Arqray system on our E92 M3:

PM me for pricing
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #43
xsilvor
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5

Vendors everywhere...
2008 E92 M3 DCT (RIP) - Jet Black.Black.Carbon
Dinan, Wheels & Accessories for Sale
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #44
dcstep
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT

Garage List
2009 M3  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista_Vanquish View Post
...I listened to all of the sound clips for all of the popular exhausts, and my list is very short; Eisenmann Race, Meisterschaft GT, and AA. I use to have an AA on my first E64 M3 and it was good; had some drone but good.
I don't see anything on your short list that doesn't have some drone below 3,000 rpm. With AA it's louder than stock in that regard, but not uncomfortable. I might shift to a lower gear to reduce mine, but that's very rarely. At cruising speeds it's totally not an issue.

Dave