BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

03-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #111
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

"itching can be done"? Gotta love the auto correct feature!! Sorry to hear about the delays. Switching the interior trim is hardly a special request. As long as the car hasn't gone code 150 (started prod.) you should be able to make this simple change without causing delays. Note sure what's going on with BMW or the dealer...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #112
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
"itching can be done"? Gotta love the auto correct feature!! Sorry to hear about the delays. Switching the interior trim is hardly a special request. As long as the car hasn't gone code 150 (started prod.) you should be able to make this simple change without causing delays. Note sure what's going on with BMW or the dealer...
lol damn autospell. It was supposed to be "nothing can be done".

Yes, on any rate, it was in 112 status - "Scheduled For Daily Production Pack" and not 150 status so my CA and Manager both assume a trim change wouldn't affect the production date. Guess they were wrong...

I guess a note for any of you guys wanting to change something on the car, change it while it's on 111 status - "On Order"
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #113
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
I can't believe it's been this damn long but my car is scheduled to dock at the Jersey port on Sunday the 20th barring any delays. Hopefully it'll be to my dealer by the 22nd. This has been over a 4 month ordeal (dating back to early February) and I won't lie, BMW if you're reading this, you absolutely suck when it comes to ordering cars. None of my previous ordered cars took more than 2 months. Sick to my stomach that I even waited this long. Even my CA feels horrible that its taken this long as him and the managers are befuddled with no answers as to why my car took forever. Just pisses me off because the 13's are right around the corner and I'm JUST about to get in to my 12. Okay. Rant over.

So how's everyone else doing this evening?
Appreciate 0