BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

BPM
Closed Thread

12-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #23
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Eugene - What octane is it there?

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #24
Sales@Gintani.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Eugene - What octane is it there?
They have 98ron in Taiwan.
I'm leaving China right now about to get on a plane.
We just setup our exclusive dealer in Fuzhou China
This will be Gintani China. We just supercharged a
E92 M3 stage2 @ 7.2psi car feels amazing about 92oct out here.
Five more kits on the way...

We will also be setting up a built motor E92 in China
very soon will post some pictures, videos and start a new thread
of the car and the shop.

P.S We will be pushing the 18psi mark very soon. Took a long time to
get to this point and a lot of work but worth every second spent. We hope
to give you members some EXTREME HP E9X M3's....

Alex.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sales@Gintani.com; 12-04-2011 at 07:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #25
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Alex! I think your have been over worked in China I have 98ron so that is 93oct

Sorry if I wasn't clear!

Finally my 18 PSI

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #26
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
The new owner is going to love this transplant.

I recently have started daily driving my car, tracking it every month and believe it or not, after three years of owning this car.. I don't think I'm even 1% sick of it.

The guys at Gintani really went above and beyond with this product, they should be sharing some phenomenal information later this week, stay tuned.
      12-05-2011, 12:40 AM   #27
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Whats the big secret or big deal with sharing some specs and what is done to the engine? seems stupid to post a picture of an engine and then say nothing about it. Why bother
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #28
Sales@Gintani.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
Whats the big secret or big deal with sharing some specs and what is done to the engine? seems stupid to post a picture of an engine and then say nothing about it. Why bother
No secrets at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com View Post
This is a motor built for our stage 3 kit. This will now be the second stage 3 in Taiwan. Motor build consists of 9.5-1 lowered compression forged pistons, upgraded forged rods, sleeved block, upgraded oil pump and upgraded head studs. This motor is built for high boost applications up to 20+ lbs of boost.

However this specific costumer will be running our stage 3 on 15lbs of boost with our upgraded fuel system.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #29
Ateam
Banned
Rep

Quote:
No secrets at all.
well where is the info and specs than? I dont particularly care but what point is there with a post with a photograph of an engine you know nothing about what is done to it or the numbers it puts out. Lame
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #30
Ateam
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Reading comprehension fail.

There you go... Motor build consists of 9.5-1 lowered compression forged pistons, upgraded forged rods, sleeved block, upgraded oil pump and upgraded head studs. This motor is built for high boost applications up to 20+ lbs of boost.

However this specific costumer will be running our stage 3 on 15lbs of boost with our upgraded fuel system.
Oh woops didn't see that! Sorry guys. Thanks for pointing it out!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #31
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Ateam strikes again

SICK motor though guys.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #32
Ateam
Banned
Rep

yo I didn't see the info! So shoot me I admit when I am wrong sheesh!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #33
Raz@Gintani
Rep
Drives: E92- MR M3

No worries at all, we cant wait for this motor to be dropped in!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #34
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
It's. It for me! It's for my buddy! And it's going on a DCT car! It's going to be a sickass ride!
Eugene you crazy mofo
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #35
phusion974
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: OE Tuned C63

Awesome work!
Cant wait to see this beast of a motor in action!

Last edited by phusion974; 12-09-2011 at 02:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 03:54 AM   #36
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

I can't wait either

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #37
veightkiller
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Any updates on this?
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #38
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

Wow stage 3 on 15psi, built motor, I bet that thing is a monster. I too am very curious and interested to see some figures. As someone that will be going sc this summer on my E92 M3. Would love to see some figures as I have been considering a few options on a supercharger system, but havent made a dicision yet. Nevertheless congrats to Gintani on the kit.

:Subscribed:

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #39
Sales@Gintani.com
United_States
Rep

We build these cars for our customers to enjoy, It is up to them what they chose to do with their car. I would say 90% of our customers pick up their cars and never bother posting anything about them. Kinda sucks for us but you cant argue with them. Seems like the few customers that have had actually post on here about their car, just ended up getting picked on by the same group of "internet gangsters" as we like to call them, with immature things and pics like a blown up engine pic . Our project M3 is fast and easily spins 1st-4th gear no problem, this is on 315 Nitto Nt01s. However, we honestly don't care to post up HP numbers because it seems pointless to us. There will always be the same group of people on here trying to some how knock on us. Making some kind of excuse or crazy lie with a bunch of nonsense claiming one way or another our numbers are manipulated and how this is impossible etc. Then we will waste the next few weeks getting into a pissing war with these members and honestly we don't have the time nor the patience to do this.

Those of you that have met us personally know what our cars can do. We track them on local tracks very often, we try to come out to meets as much as possible and we even daily drive them for the most part. We have a passion for what we do and we will continue doing it. Once we have achieved what we have been working on for so long we will post every bit of information because at that point, no matter what anyone says the cars we are currently building will do all of the talking

Thanks to all of those who have actually taken the time to see what we are doing for the M3 community and don't just jump on the hate train bandwagon. We really do appreciate it and for those that dont like us, that is ok, it gives us more motivation to keep pushing these cars to the next level.

Team Gintani

Last edited by Sales@Gintani.com; 02-09-2012 at 02:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #40
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]

Quote:
We build these cars for our customers to enjoy, It is up to them what they chose to do with their car. I would say 90% of our customers pick up their cars and never bother posting anything about them. Kinda sucks for us but you cant argue with them. Seems like the few customers that have had actually post on here about their car, just ended up getting picked on by the same group of "internet gangsters" as we like to call them, with immature things and pics like a blown up engine pic . Our project M3 is fast and easily spins 1st-4th gear no problem, this is on 315 Nitto Nt01s. However, we honestly don't care to post up HP numbers because it seems pointless to us. There will always be the same group of people on here trying to some how knock on us. Making some kind of excuse or crazy lie with a bunch of nonsense claiming one way or another our numbers are manipulated and how this is impossible etc. Then we will waist the next few weeks getting into a pissing war with these members and honestly we don't have the time nor the patience to do this.

Those of you that have met us personally know what our cars can do. We track them on local tracks very often, we try to come out to meets as much as possible and we even daily drive them for the most part. We have a passion for what we do and we will continue doing it. Once we have achieved what we have been working on for so long we will post every bit of information because at that point, no matter what anyone says the cars we are currently building will do all of the talking

Thanks to all of those who have actually taken the time to see what we are doing for the M3 community and don't just jump on the hate train bandwagon. We really do appreciate it and for those that dont like us, that is ok, it gives us more motivation to keep pushing these cars to the next level.

Team Gintani
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #41
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Range 2011 M3 2019 600lt

Garage List
Quote:
We build these cars for our customers to enjoy, It is up to them what they chose to do with their car. I would say 90% of our customers pick up their cars and never bother posting anything about them. Kinda sucks for us but you cant argue with them. Seems like the few customers that have had actually post on here about their car, just ended up getting picked on by the same group of "internet gangsters" as we like to call them, with immature things and pics like a blown up engine pic . Our project M3 is fast and easily spins 1st-4th gear no problem, this is on 315 Nitto Nt01s. However, we honestly don't care to post up HP numbers because it seems pointless to us. There will always be the same group of people on here trying to some how knock on us. Making some kind of excuse or crazy lie with a bunch of nonsense claiming one way or another our numbers are manipulated and how this is impossible etc. Then we will waist the next few weeks getting into a pissing war with these members and honestly we don't have the time nor the patience to do this.

Team Gintani
post= winning so true guys keep up the good work.

Rs7 : 10.4 133.50 with a 1.7 60ft Toyo R888
F10 M5: 11.308 131.96 with a 1.9 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #42
Mrbojangles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3- Melbourne RED-

Quote:

Team Gintani

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread