BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

EXXEL Distributions

02-01-2015, 01:01 PM   #1
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

Thumbs up PCA Founders Region DE Events - Now Open!

For those that are interested, all of our 2015 PCA events for the Founders Regions are open for registration: http://www.motorsportreg.com/calenda...-driver-school

We visit multiple tracks across the east coast: Summit Point Main, Shenandoah, Jefferson, Watkins Glenn, Mid-Ohio (with the NNJ chapter), Dominion (brand new track). Normally we also go to VIR each year at least once, but due to an unusual NASA and IMSA racing schedule, we deferred out date and instead go with the Zone 2 to VIR, which is separate registration.

All in all its about 29 track days offered, 3 less than normal this year, but still a good amount. Also, our events are probably the cheapest in the region, particularly for 3-day events.

If you have any questions, let me know, hope to see more M drivers in our events
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

For any BMW M owners who hesitate to run with PCA because they don't have a P-car and fear being out of place, your worries are not warranted with Potomac PCA!
Fear Not!!
My brother and I have been tracking with them for multiple seasons and they are a great bunch!
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

Indeed, very nice people. Lots of BMWs in the ranks. And BMW CCA instructors on the skid pad.
Appreciate 1