BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

12-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #23
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post
Maybe I'm misinterpreting your comments but it appears that your implying that I'm somehow at fault either because I lack a relationship, I can't be made happy or that I expected a custom wheel to work with a particular tire selection (isn't that the point of custom setup?).

As I've stated in another post - I've purchased a ton of aftermarket parts over the past 8 years and I've seen both very good and very bad customer service/execution. My purpose of posting here is to state my experience with 360.

Based on my experience, I can't put 360 in the "very good" column where I could recommend them without hesitation. For example - how do you go almost 8 weeks and not realize that you made the wrong wheel and the customer had to point it out to you? Thank God they sent pics prior to shipping!

In the end what kept them off my s**t list was their attitude and willingness to correct problems. But you have to be patient - that's for sure.

BC

Im not blamming you at all..... Im just saying im sorry you didnt have a good expereince

User name lmims526894rou

Or contact me at chrism9551@aol.com
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #24
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan(e92) View Post
I got my HRE p40's right when they came out in M3 specs and it took 3 weeks. 8 weeks? Dont think so. Make it right in the end? Their rims are insanely overpriced and they cant even deliver them when they say they will. It is not ok to not quote an accurate timeframe. How the fuck hard is it to figure out. Lets see if it takes 3-4 weeks to make them and another week to ship them thats 4-5 weeks. Tell the customer 6-7 weeks to be safe. Most likely the rims will arrive early based on overquoting the timeframe and you have happy customers. Simple.
Completely agree. The extra 2 weeks is the slush factor you need in case of a problem, and even if you need more, CALL the customer. Attention to details is a significant part of customer service. That little nuance is, unfortunately, lost on many organizations.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #25
sparkyg
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: A6 Allroad

WheelSto ftw!!
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #26
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Hey Guys thanks for all of your supporting comments for 360 Forged. Chris and Joe FTW) Yes we do agree that there are a certain number of sets that get a little out of hand in terms of customers waiting. To us 8 weeks for wheels is not acceptable, which is why we strive for 4-6 weeks of delivery time. There are a couple of sets though like in any business that slip through the cracks. We do take full 100% blame for these as well which is why we do everything in our customer service power to make them right. These however are the cases you hear about and the other 98% of the customers that get there wheels on time and love them hardly ever mention them. I will tell you however that we do make a very high quality product and we do promise and keep the notion that you will "LOVE" your wheels once you get them

I do have to send a personal shot out to Barry C and Jason B for being more than patient with us. We do apologize for his delays and if he wasn't such a cool guy to begin with then im sure the order would have gone sour. I do have to say that the Mesh 10's do look wicked though And yes the move and SEMA combined delayed a whole batch of orders of which some (God bless them) are STILL waiting! WheelSto they are coming!!!

In the end I just want to say that when buying wheels everyone must think of the total picture. You want to be happy with the style from the beginning, research the actual materials going into making the wheels (NO China parts!) and make sure the company is a reputable wheel company that believes in quality over quantity. If your wheel company meets all of these requirements then you will feel confident in your wheel purchase and you will be prepared for a lead time for them to custom build your perfect set up.
We never stock things here and while you have seen many of our different styles many of our customers do demand custom builds (overall sizes / offsets / fastener sections etc) and we deliver them to the best of our ability. We are back to our 4-6 week build time now for normal customer orders and Believe me when I tell you some wicked things are coming from 360 Forged! Thanks again and please pm me with any questions, comments or concerns.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #27
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
WheelSto ftw!!
I have been waiting for wheelSTO to send me a pm back for the past 3 days. Even sent a reminder pm yesterday and nothing yet. Talking to them about getting a set of 360Forged and waiting on pricing for tires and tpms...dunno why the long delay.
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #28
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Hey guys, on the 15th will be week 4 whooooooooooooo. Its getting closer and closer for me and harder and harder at the same time. Cannot wait to get my wheels.

BTW 360FORGED, thank you for coming in and clearing things up for those ppl who were questioning you guys. Seems like some very well known companies on this website will stay away from those threads that are basically bashing them or questioning them. Its good to c u guys care and are both in the good and bad times. Have a good one. And keep those wheels coming..
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #29
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
Hey guys, on the 15th will be week 4 whooooooooooooo. Its getting closer and closer for me and harder and harder at the same time. Cannot wait to get my wheels.

BTW 360FORGED, thank you for coming in and clearing things up for those ppl who were questioning you guys. Seems like some very well known companies on this website will stay away from those threads that are basically bashing them or questioning them. Its good to c u guys care and are both in the good and bad times. Have a good one. And keep those wheels coming..
Thanks Thirty! Yea we definitely see ALL criticism as positive It will only make us work better and become a stronger company. I can't wait to see your weapon with the wheels on it too!
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #30
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3

It's been a week for me but ya know what... I M just being IMpatient~!! ^^ it's winter here and can't mount them anywayz till spring, but sure it's a Thrill to have my wheels before then~ Anywayz~ can't wait to see my fabulous product 360 Forged~!!!!

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #31
BarryC
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
BTW, I wasn't questioning or bashing - just stating the facts as I saw them. My posts are essentially are for caveat emptor purposes! No more no less.

BC
      12-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #32
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post
BTW, I wasn't questioning or bashing - just stating the facts as I saw them. My posts are essentially are for caveat emptor purposes! No more no less.

BC
Sorry, my bad, i actually wasnt talking about anyone here. All that was done here was question them which is completely fine. By bashing i was referring to the Vorsteiner threads. Sorry I didnt clear that up.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #33
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

They have a killer new office... good to be able to see where the money's going.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Thats Sick!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #35
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
If the office is anything to go on then my wheels will be pretty hot!

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 11:42 PM   #36
peter@wheelexperts
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, C6 Z06, 10 Range Sport

Damn that's a sick office!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 02:23 AM   #37
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Here's the info on the new office from a 6speed thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Forged
As many of you know, we've been in the process of building our new offices and moving. Finally We're settled in to our new 6000 sq. ft. facility. We've been under construction for almost 3 months. The warehouse was a brand new unit with basically no walls, just concrete so we had a ton of work to do:

What our new facility means to our customers:

• Faster turnaround as we are now in full control of our product from start to finish.

• Better quality control, with our full in house finishing department we can control the quality of our finishing, and make sure everything is 100%. We don't focus on production line fast turnaround, but rather individual attention to detail on every part.

• In house carbon fiber department means no 3 month wait for our CF Forged carbon fiber wheels. Now that we have taken the process in house we can complete the process in only 1 week after the centers are machined.

• In house wheel repair and refinishing, you can change your finish or send us a damaged wheel for full warranty covered labor instead of sending your wheels to a body shop or other wheel refinishing type company and voiding your warranty.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 02:39 AM   #38
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
...WheelSto they are coming!!!...
I can't wait..... Send them over already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
I have been waiting for wheelSTO to send me a pm back for the past 3 days. Even sent a reminder pm yesterday and nothing yet. Talking to them about getting a set of 360Forged and waiting on pricing for tires and tpms...dunno why the long delay.
Sorry for the delay, and thank you for the opportunity. Always doing my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallycoolies View Post
It's been a week for me but ya know what... I M just being IMpatient~!! ^^ it's winter here and can't mount them anywayz till spring, but sure it's a Thrill to have my wheels before then~ Anywayz~ can't wait to see my fabulous product 360 Forged~!!!!
I can't wait either.
      12-17-2008, 10:43 AM   #39
Labrada_Exoticz
Subscribed
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

That office is SICK!!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #40
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by knext21 View Post
That office is SICK!!
+100000
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #41
CatchM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X6M Competition DG

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [9.00]
I called up 360 today and as always I was treated nicely. Looks like my rims will be in on Friday as well as my tires. They offered to place my car in Hot Import Nights here in Miami. They really know how to make you happy at 360. I hope everything plays out accordingly.
      12-17-2008, 05:43 PM   #42
Labrada_Exoticz
Subscribed
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3 View Post
I called up 360 today and as always I was treated nicely. Looks like my rims will be in on Friday as well as my tires. They offered to place my car in Hot Import Nights here in Miami. They really know how to make you happy at 360. I hope everything plays out accordingly.
Nicee! Hope to see some pics and see it at HIN
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #43
CatchM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X6M Competition DG

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by knext21 View Post
Nicee! Hope to see some pics and see it at HIN
Def!
      12-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #44
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3 View Post
Ill be there too with my new wheels hopefully

User name lmims526894rou

Or contact me at chrism9551@aol.com
Appreciate 0