BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution
Closed Thread

01-09-2016, 03:59 PM   #89
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Absolutely disgusting some of the comments in this thread. Disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Which one mate?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2016, 04:01 PM   #90
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
An innocent young child has drowned (which is just one of many cases), and you "couldn't care less"?

You really are on utterly disgraceful individual.
Yeah, that's the bloke that put his family on a raft to sail across a dangerous sea to reach Europe.

From the war torn country of.........

Turkey
Appreciate 1
      01-09-2016, 04:22 PM   #91
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Dutch dude be mad...

Dutch dude needs to look out his window...
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      01-09-2016, 04:23 PM   #92
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
Dutch dude be mad...

We don't get this sort of thing in Oz mate. We don't let em in!
Appreciate 2
      01-09-2016, 04:33 PM   #93
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post
For sure! He is a people smuggler who had lived save and sound in Istanbul (Turkye) for 2 years. He bought a rubber boat filled it with wife, his 2 kids and a bunch of Syrian migrants who payed him a lot of money for the tickets. To bad the boat that was steered by himself capsized.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-d...9e184dc2fa3c31

Google Abdullah Kurdi truth
Don't bother, problem with guys like mofomat is that if you don't agree with their insane views then you must be racist and uneducated. The truth can smack him in the face and he will still try to find a way to spin it. Luckily people like him are starting to become a dying breed because most of the world is fed up with this bs.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 4
      01-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #94
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
Dutch dude be mad...

Yeah..And in the mean while in Belgium...
Attached Images

01-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #95
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
We don't get this sort of thing in Oz mate. We don't let em in!
Lol, right

Appreciate 2
      01-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #96
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Pay day for child benefits in ROSNY-SOUS-BOIS ( PARIS-FRANCE )
The plate in the pic shows ..."Allocations familiales" => Translated to English => "Child benefits"
Pic dates from November 4 .
And I need to work my ass off....every single day , and pay insane taxes !
Personal I think the world is going crazy !!!
This is in France? I thought they banned the burka nonsense?

Europe needs to wake the hell up and fast, throw out the creeps like Merkel and restore their borders and a common sense method of immigration.
Appreciate 3
      01-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #97
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
This is in France? I thought they banned the burka nonsense?

Europe needs to wake the hell up and fast, throw out the creeps like Merkel and restore their borders and a common sense method of immigration.
Yes this happens in France , and even after the Paris Jihadi terror .
And it's the Euro parliament that really sucks it's full of BS !
In the mean while my country (Belgium) is the breed of the Jihadis ..and of course the AK47's and bombs came from Belgium too !
And yeah...The time with our borders was good but now every Jihadi is welcome
I would love to see a bomb under our parliament to wake the suckers ...
Actually most of us had enough of the whole shit , and I'm sure more will come !
      01-09-2016, 11:31 PM   #98
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Yes this happens in France , and even after the Paris Jihadi terror .
And it's the Euro parliament that really sucks it's full of BS !
In the mean while my country (Belgium) is the breed of the Jihadis ..and of course the AK47's and bombs came from Belgium too !
And yeah...The time with our borders was good but now every Jihadi is welcome
I would love to see a bomb under our parliament to wake the suckers ...
Actually most of us had enough of the whole shit , and I'm sure more will come !
Well, as much as I agree with you, I don't want to see anymore violence and innocent people killed. No more bombs. What needs to happen is the people rise up, vote out the clowns and their politically correct nonsense, and get some sensible people in their that understand the issue.

You'd think Europe would understand this issue better than anywhere else. Fascism and Nationalism rise from scenarios like this, I simply cannot believe they're trying this experiment in Germany of all places. C'mon people, the issues of the past are barely a lifetime ago. It's madness.
Appreciate 1
      01-09-2016, 11:47 PM   #99
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah..And in the mean while in Belgium...
Wish they tried that shit in Poland. They would probably get their whole nieghborhood burnt to the ground.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      01-10-2016, 08:36 AM   #100
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Wish they tried that shit in Poland. They would probably get their whole nieghborhood burnt to the ground.
Update from Belgian newsflash...
It's about last Friday and about the Jihadi sucker who went into a Paris police station with a knife ...
Well they investigated the papers of the sucker and they saw that the sucker came from Germany and that he was registered in 4 different immigrant centers under 4 different names and nationalities !
So it seems that the control of the papers and databank of the immigrant centers are working just fine...
      01-10-2016, 10:07 AM   #101
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Update from Belgian newsflash...
It's about last Friday and about the Jihadi sucker who went into a Paris police station with a knife ...
Well they investigated the papers of the sucker and they saw that the sucker came from Germany and that he was registered in 4 different immigrant centers under 4 different names and nationalities !
So it seems that the control of the papers and databank of the immigrant centers are working just fine...
Clear proof that the vetting process is working so well. Reality is that we have no real way to do background checks on these people. The liberal fantasy is turning into a total nightmare. I'm surprised the Germans haven't marched Merkel up to the gallows yet.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      01-10-2016, 12:56 PM   #102
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Clear proof that the vetting process is working so well. Reality is that we have no real way to do background checks on these people. The liberal fantasy is turning into a total nightmare. I'm surprised the Germans haven't marched Merkel up to the gallows yet.
The video shows of what happend yesterday in Germany..
People marched yesterday with Pegida against the Islam suckers !

But as you can see also... Now the police is everywhere and strong enough even with water cannons against us Euro people !
But against the Muslim rapists on new years eve the police was chicken ?!?!
And then we are attacked by our own government if we stand up !!!
So...Who is the real enemy here ?
For me the Euro-Zone is serious fucked up and this makes it 1-0 for the Muslim rapists because the Euro parliament made it this way !!!
The video shows actually that Muslim rapists are better people than us !!!

God I really hate my country and the whole Euro shit...
Here the video from what happend yesterday in Germany !

01-10-2016, 01:19 PM   #103
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

There's more behind this. Men with press cards were allowed to cross the police line. Then they started throwing pyrotechnics in order to let the situation escalate.
False flag!
      01-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #104
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post
There's more behind this. Men with press cards were allowed to cross the police line. Then they started throwing pyrotechnics in order to let the situation escalate.
False flag!
I have no idea , but probably you are right .
      01-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #105
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
The video shows of what happend yesterday in Germany..
People marched yesterday with Pegida against the Islam suckers !

But as you can see also... Now the police is everywhere and strong enough even with water cannons against us Euro people !
But against the Muslim rapists on new years eve the police was chicken ?!?!
And then we are attacked by our own government if we stand up !!!
So...Who is the real enemy here ?
For me the Euro-Zone is serious fucked up and this makes it 1-0 for the Muslim rapists because the Euro parliament made it this way !!!
The video shows actually that Muslim rapists are better people than us !!!

God I really hate my country and the whole Euro shit...
Here the video from what happend yesterday in Germany !

Media here has already labeled the protesters as "far right", which is complete bullshit. They did the same thing in Poland when people where protesting against the refugee quota. News titles read, "far right (neo-Nazi) protesters in Poland", when in reality about 90% of them where just average people who are sick and tired of this shit. More divided and conquer tactics from the multiCULTuarlists. Have to applaud the police presence though but where they fuck where these guys on New Years. And why did it take so long to report the story... I mean I can answer that easy, Merkel's government is doing its best to cover for the Muslim "guests" (freeloaders). Now she's proposing tougher migrant laws.. Here is an idea bitch, NO MIGRANTS, CLOSE DOWN THE BORDER!!
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      01-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #106
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Media here has already labeled the protesters as "far right", which is complete bullshit. They did the same thing in Poland when people where protesting against the refugee quota. News titles read, "far right (neo-Nazi) protesters in Poland", when in reality about 90% of them where just average people who are sick and tired of this shit. More divided and conquer tactics from the multiCULTuarlists. Have to applaud the police presence though but where they fuck where these guys on New Years. And why did it take so long to report the story... I mean I can answer that easy, Merkel's government is doing its best to cover for the Muslim "guests" (freeloaders). Now she's proposing tougher migrant laws.. Here is an idea bitch, NO MIGRANTS, CLOSE DOWN THE BORDER!!
Yes we need borders again that's what I said several times , so you are right .
But the problem is if they restore our borders...What happens with the Euro coint ?
And for me personal the Euro coint was the cullprit from the beginning of the whole shit ...
In the mean while the Euro coint is serious down on the bank value with a yearly interest income from 0.010 % ..In other words our money is worth nothing anymore !
On the other hand the suckers can have everything and for free and think my yearly insane taxes serves only for the suckers while I need to work my ass off and the government takes (STEALS) 52% of my monthly salary !
Welcome in the Euro zone....
      01-11-2016, 04:40 AM   #107
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: Frozen Dark Red First Edition

Over 600 Criminal complaints in Cologne alone. Over 100 in Munich and you have the other German cities such as Berlin,Stuttgart and hamburg reporting the same thing.
No matter what they thought that it would die down after a day or so The Government is not getting away with this. The country is in an uproar.
      01-11-2016, 08:42 AM   #108
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Mrs Merkel is up poo-poo creek.
      01-11-2016, 09:44 AM   #109
david in germany
Major
Rep
Drives: 118i

Quote:
An innocent young child has drowned (which is just one of many cases), and you "couldn't care less"?

You really are on utterly disgraceful individual.
ok, I stay out of these bicker matches most of the time but not this one. That little boy died because of his fathers poor choices. The family had been living safely in Turkey for the past 1.5-2 years. The father was not happy with the Turkish health and dental care therefore they left(he also tried to migrate to Canada but Canada said no because he was already in a safe place), went to Libya and got on a little rubber boat to migrate to Europe. The father wanted new teeth and the Turkish government said no. That is why he left, why he took his family and put them into danger.. I have no sympathy for a "feel good" Migrant that endanger his own family by uprooting them from a "Safe" location. Turkey took them in and gave them a safe place to stay, they wanted more. This is the same thing 100k other people are doing and shitting on the hands that are trying to feed them and shelter them. They leave a place that they have destroyed and want to turn their new location into the same place they left.

I would support the entire migration if they wanted to be a part of Europe and not want Europe to be a part of them. These people refuse to except the rules and laws that are in place and so far there is no repercussion for their actions. Europe is going down hard and fast because of them. Unless you have seen the way they act in real life you will never understand it like some of us do.
Appreciate 3
      01-11-2016, 10:00 AM   #110
david in germany
Major
Rep
Drives: 118i

Quote:
The German media is government controlled at every level. They did not want anyone talking about the NYE events and were not allowed to release info until it was going public on CNN and BBC (five days later). I have not spoken to a single German that supports the Government's immigration policy. Merkel's new policy's only apply to those people that have been "convicted" of crimes.. if the police are not allowed to press charges on any thing that these people do, how can they be convicted? I have a lot of Polizei friends that are worn out and ready to throw the hat in because of what they are dealing with. We have 6-7 immigrant centers in the town I live in and the crime rates have gone though the clouds in those areas since they were opened, assaults on the streets are happening in broad daylight and people are scarred to use the public busses and trains. This place use to be a quiet and safe place...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=771_1452512039
Appreciate 3
Closed Thread