BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

02-08-2016, 07:18 PM   #265
M3Post
Supreme Allied Commander DDE
Nepal
Rep
Drives: Red

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
10-Year Old Austrian Boy Raped By Iraqi Refugee Due To "Sexual Emergency"

10-Year Old Austrian Boy Raped By Iraqi Refugee Due To "Sexual Emergency"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/07/2016 21:15 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...xual-emergency

Someone didn’t read the refugee pool rules cartoon.

As you might have heard, quite a few of the millions of asylum seekers that have inundated Western Europe are having a rather difficult time adjusting. Specifically, there seems to be some confusion about pool etiquette.

Last month, Bornheim - a town of 48,000 some 30 km south of Cologne, Germany - banned adult male asylum seekers from the public swimming pool after numerous reports of sexual harassment and “chatting up” - whatever that means.

"There have been complaints of sexual harassment and chatting-up going on in this swimming pool ... by groups of young men, and this has prompted some women to leave (the premises)," deputy mayor Markus Schnapka told Reuters. "This led to my decision that adult males from our asylum shelters may not enter the swimming pool until further notice."

Bornheim's decree came two weeks after "gangs" of "Arabs" allegedly assaulted scores of women amid New Year's Eve festivities in Cologne and other cities across Europe.

This weekend, we learn that on December 2, a 20-year-old Iraqi migrant apparently raped a 10-year-old boy at the Resienbad pool in Vienna.

The attack wasn't reported to the press at the time in order to protect the victim who ran crying to a lifeguard after the assault which took place in a "cubicle."

The refugee - who at that point had gone back to swimming and diving - was arrested on the spot and taken into custody where he told police that he was experiencing a "sexual emergency."

"I followed my desires," the man said, adding that he "hadn't had sex in four months." He went on to say that although he was fully aware that his actions were "forbidden in any country in the world," he had "a marked surplus of sexual energy."

The man said he had a wife and a daughter in Iraq.

Asked if information about the attack was deliberately withheld from the public in order to avoid sparking a backlash against asylum seekers, Thomas Keiblinger, spokesman for the state police in Vienna said that the fact the man was Iraqi had nothing to do with the decision not to publicize the crime. "It played no role whatsoever," he told Kronen Zeitung.

Needless to say, that seems like a dubious proposition. The anti-migrant sentiment is palpable in Austria (the country has suspended Schengen) and Iraqis raping 10-year-old boys at swimming pools likely wouldn't reflect all that well on officials who have agreed to take in asylum seekers.

In any event, we're reasonably sure that the perpetrator's "sexual emergency" excuse isn't going to fly with the Austrian public, so you can expect this rather unfortunate event to add fuel to a fire that, as evidenced by Saturday's bloc-wide PEGIDA rallies, is already burning brightly.

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red / Bamboo Beige Leather / EDC / HARROP Supercharger / SSP Spec-R clutch discs / Quaife LSD / 3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online / M3 World HFC X-Pipe / Pipercross Air Filter / LUX H8 180 / NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9 / BPM Sport Stage II / BPM Sport DCT / PFC Z-Rated Pads / ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings / Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings / Motul 600 / Tint / APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers / APEX 75mm Stud Kit /
Appreciate 2
      02-08-2016, 07:22 PM   #266
M3Post
Nepal
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
"We Can Put Refugees On Buses": Leaked Memo Shows Erdogan Blackmailed Europe For Bill

"We Can Put Refugees On Buses": Leaked Memo Shows Erdogan Blackmailed Europe For Billions
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/08/2016 16:17 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...urope-billions

If there’s anything we’ve learned over the past twelve months it’s that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is prepared to employ all manner of nefarious tactics in order to preserve his grip on power in Ankara.

Following unfavorable election results last June, Erdogan plunged the country into civil war be restarting a long simmering battle with the PKK and proceeded to crack down on journalists and anyone else critical of the ruling AKP. Ultimately, new elections were called and AKP put up a stronger showing, effectively paving the way for Erdogan to rewrite Turkey’s constitution and install an executive presidency.

But Erdogan’s bullying isn’t confined to his domestic political agenda. Greek media has obtained an internal memo which suggests the Turkish strongman effectively blackmailed the EU by demanding cash payments in exchange for efforts to curb the flow of migrants into Western Europe. “We can open the doors to Greece and Bulgaria anytime and we can put the refugees on buses,” Erdogan allegedly said, on the way to demanding $3 billion per year in aid.

Read more below.

Submitted by Keep Talking Greece

In internal EU memo obtained by Greek media reveals the blatant Turkish blackmail on the refugee crisis. The memo contains a summary of the dialogue between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan with European Commissioner Jean Claude Juncker and President of the European Council Donald Tusk on 16th November 2015 during the G20 Summit in Antalya, Turkey. The three Presidents were discussing the Action Plan to tackle the Refugees and Migrants Crisis.

According to the memo, the bargain was hard and Turkey demanded 30 billion euro from the European Union in order to refrain from sending refugees and migrants to Europe through Greece.

EU’s offer was 3 billion euro in two years, but Erdogan demanded 3 billion euro per year.

In addition, Ankara threatened, that if the EU does not link the refugee issue to Turkey’s EU accession then it would:

1. Send buses full of refugees to Europe via Greece and Bulgaria and will let 10,000-15,000 refugees drown on its shores.

2. Turkey does not accept the 3 billion euro for two years he had agreed with and wants 3 billion a year at least, otherwise there will be no agreement.

3. Requests opening all accession funds soon and non instructions from the European Commission.

4. The European Commission deliberately delayed the publication of Turkey’s progress report, at the same Erdogan’s request to help him win the election.

Overwhelmed with arrogance Erdogan complains that the EU treated Turkey like a fool for 53 years and did not allow it to become full EU member, he compares a country like Luxembourg with the size of small Turkish town.

He also claimed that “Greece received 400 billion euro from Europe” during the economic crisis and that in fact Turkey should get a huge amount of money too. The two EU Officials told him, not to compare the Greek economic crisis with the refugee crisis. He claimed that the 3 billion euro will go for the refugees and not for Turkey.

The three-party meeting ended without an agreement.

What is worth noting is that neither Juncker, nor Tusk informed the other EU-member states about Turkey’s approach. Also the media covering the G20 summit were apparently told that “the ball was rolling”. but in fact there was a total media blackout on the EU-Turkey negotiations.

And at the end of the EU-Turkey agreement and Action Plan …what? The EU is expected to start pouring to Turkey -as it seems – part of the 3 billion euro as of end of February or beginning of March.

All we can do is to wait and see how Ankara will deal with the refugees and migrants.

I suppose, the EU leaked this internal memo to the Greek media, after Turkey complained that it has not received any more yet.

Copies of internal EU memo in English uploaded here.

Official EU statement on EU-Turkey Agreement 29. Nov 2015 here. As we all know meanwhile, official statements tell half the truth. The other half is been revealed little by little. That’s why there is no transparency which time frame these 3 billion euro cover.

PS I also suppose that Erdogan’s mind is stuck at the old US aid formula and (Truman Dogma) for Turkey and Greece. And he believes that Brussels operates in the same geopolitical way. But the red danger is gone and there is no Communist Russia anymore so that Turkey & Greece will need protection from.

Full documents

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red / Bamboo Beige Leather / EDC / HARROP Supercharger / SSP Spec-R clutch discs / Quaife LSD / 3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online / M3 World HFC X-Pipe / Pipercross Air Filter / LUX H8 180 / NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9 / BPM Sport Stage II / BPM Sport DCT / PFC Z-Rated Pads / ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings / Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings / Motul 600 / Tint / APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers / APEX 75mm Stud Kit /
Appreciate 1
      02-08-2016, 07:37 PM   #267
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

this whole thing is turning into a shit show.
      02-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #268
imserious
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
this whole thing is turning into a shit show.
You mean has been and will continue to be.

It's really too bad that this is real life for many people, not just a political game.
Appreciate 3
      02-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #269
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
You mean has been and will continue to be.

It's really too bad that this is real life for many people, not just a political game.
yeah I agree.
      02-09-2016, 02:10 AM   #270
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

So Canadians? What's up with this - your government is housing thousands of "refugees" on your military bases, and spending taxpayer money supporting their religion?

http://www.therebel.media/breaking_l...mosques_korans
      02-09-2016, 05:23 AM   #271
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

DrFerry pls dont get me wrong, but your very long paste&copy threads are sometimes a bit dreary to read and to follow
How about just linking and post the essence of your opinion?

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Bobs' not your uncle and Trump is not my president!
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #272
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
DrFerry pls dont get me wrong, but your very long paste&copy threads are sometimes a bit dreary to read and to follow
How about just linking and post the essence of your opinion?
And do not get me wrong, some of us appreciate the work of DrFerry finding and posting these very important articles. If they are bothering you just skip over them. Rock on DrFerry!

Last edited by Lone Star M3; 02-09-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Appreciate 4
      02-09-2016, 09:33 AM   #273
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
So Canadians? What's up with this - your government is housing thousands of "refugees" on your military bases, and spending taxpayer money supporting their religion?

I knew that piece of shit Trudeau was being brought in to further the liberal agenda. If the Canadians have any balls left they better stop this insanity immediately.
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 11:14 AM   #274
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

Its a fuken joke, what a fuken infuriating joke this PM is
fuk we need someon with ballz to make this country great, this idiot keeps bending over for everyone but his people.
I love my country but I am not proud of some of the things it does.
Appreciate 2
      02-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #275
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
Its a fuken joke, what a fuken infuriating joke this PM is
fuk we need someon with ballz to make this country great, this idiot keeps bending over for everyone but his people.
I love my country but I am not proud of some of the things it does.
The insane stupidity of liberals has always fascinated me. I mean these people work night and day to ensure their own demise, at the hands of the very people they are fighting so hard for.. Once these Muslims start coming to power the liberals will be the first on their "to do" list.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
      02-09-2016, 04:18 PM   #276
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Looks like an ISIS commander got through German Refugee "vetting" - along with 100+ others

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ision-tip-off/
      02-09-2016, 04:49 PM   #277
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

Honestly, we are all humans at the end of the day. We are given this reality that we are supposed to "rely" on our government to bring us aid and hope in times like this. Where and who do we turn to when even our government seems to turn on us?

It's human instinct to try and survive. It's sad to see the types of lives people live whether in this video or others that we are aware of that suffer. I really feel that for as much hope that we can have, situations like these will only get worse.
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 04:53 PM   #278
M3Post
Nepal
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBN54 View Post
Honestly, we are all humans at the end of the day. We are given this reality that we are supposed to "rely" on our government to bring us aid and hope in times like this. Where and who do we turn to when even our government seems to turn on us?

It's human instinct to try and survive. It's sad to see the types of lives people live whether in this video or others that we are aware of that suffer. I really feel that for as much hope that we can have, situations like these will only get worse.
I tried to provide an answer to this question earlier in the thread. Here it is again..

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=183
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #279
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
I tried to provide an answer to this question earlier in the thread. Here it is again..

Just finished reading your thread and I could say that you and I both have very similiar thinking habits. I wish it was that easy to bring everyone together and take a stand against things like this.

Stay humble brother.
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #280
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:

"Salah-Abdeslam" the escaped Jihadi sucker from the "Paris terror attacks" was yesterday in Genk (Belgium)
They saw him on the security cams in the train station from Genk .
Genk is only 20 km (14.5 miles) from my home and so the sucker is back home

Here the links my friend...
=> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-station.html
=> http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terre...-niks-op.dhtml
      02-09-2016, 07:56 PM   #281
M3Post
Nepal
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Yikes that is not good at all Belgie. Not sure what you can do in Belgium, other than go on over to Switzerland and arm up! Big time.. It's never too late.

I found this = The Belgium Small Arms Survey itself estimated civilian firearms ownership in Belgium as between 1.500.000 and 2.100.000 arms (of which 870.000 were said to be registered), an average of 17,2 firearms per 100 people (http://www.vlaamsvredesinstituut.eu/..._ownership.pdf).

Over Here We have this:

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Appreciate 1
      02-09-2016, 08:21 PM   #282
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Yikes that is not good at all Belgie. Not sure what you can do in Belgium, other than go on over to Switzerland and arm up! Big time.. It's never too late.

I found this = The Belgium Small Arms Survey itself estimated civilian firearms ownership in Belgium as between 1.500.000 and 2.100.000 arms (of which 870.000 were said to be registered), an average of 17,2 firearms per 100 people (http://www.vlaamsvredesinstituut.eu/..._ownership.pdf).

Over Here We have this:

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Yes I know brother ,
My location is actually in a small village and for the moment it's really quiet .
But when the day comes when I need some firepower , I have a friend and he works in the FN-factory
But for the moment in Belgium ...If a civilian owns a gun , it means jail .
      02-10-2016, 04:54 AM   #283
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Anyone of you noticed the rise of the small weapons licenses in Germany? For your info: That license only allows you to carry self defense small arms, which are firing gas or just banging. No real bullets.
Since November 2015 21000 people are gathering for it and one reason was the behaviour of the rapefugees in cologne at yearchange.
Pepperspray is almost sold out at many shops and ya noticed maybe that video where 3 already known "refugees" are trying to jack a few people at an underground train in Munich? Ha, 2 of them were already denied at their asylum plans and at the end all three of them were well known at the police caused by several crime delicts.
Thats how consequent the banishment into Germany works...

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Bobs' not your uncle and Trump is not my president!
Appreciate 2
      02-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #284
Mark
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
This thread has run way beyond anything considered civil discourse. If you insist on continuing, you will be banned. Besides, There are plenty of skinhead/nazi forums out there