BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

01-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #89
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtm2008 View Post
Very cool! What's your color combo again? E9x M3?

I'm gonna be having them put them put the 8 Mesh on my E90 M3 too, when they are ready next month & having a photo shoot as well Won't be back in FL till after Feb. 3rd though.
My car is melbourne red with bamboo interior.

Im doing the sl10's 20x11 in the rear and 20x9.5 up front

Im doing a flat black face, gloss black windows, gloss black lip, with a color matching melbourne red pin stripe.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #90
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross305 View Post
My car is melbourne red with bamboo interior.

Im doing the sl10's 20x11 in the rear and 20x9.5 up front

Im doing a flat black face, gloss black windows, gloss black lip, with a color matching melbourne red pin stripe.
What are gloss black windows? BTW we have a very similar setup except i dont think I have windows on my wheels And i have a white stripe.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #91
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Jayson View Post
I got the hook up with HRE.

I"m getting these http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels.php?q=/790R/790R/

And abot Mesh 8 being sexier...not so sure. It's pretty much a replica of the wheel i'm getting from HRE.

http://www.corvette-wheels.com/image...s/untitled.jpg

at the end of the day, they're just wheels. the thing that matters most if who customers can rely on. that is all. I dont know 360 personally but from everyone posting all sort of comments, it sure doesnt make it appealing to what could have been potential customers.

on the bright side i will be posting pics soon

Talk about a TROLL... im AMAZED that there are individuals out of there that get a hard-on out of bashing companies they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about... hater is the BEST way to describe this... you have 19 posts of which more than half are bashing my company... please stop posting... and like you said in your immature pm back to me..this is a forum and I can post my opinion... well there's my opinion about you... please grow up and got post somewhere else about your non-existent HRE wheels...

on a lighter note... as you guys can see we have not only caught up with our delayed orders we are actually pumping out NEW sets in 3-4 weeks as of January 01..... IF anyone would like me to prove this... I WILL BE OFFERING A SET A DEAD COST to the next member that PM's me so they can talk about how LONG it takes for them to get their wheels and there will be no charge until they are shipping out!!... my inbox is waiting....
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #92
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
Talk about a TROLL... im AMAZED that there are individuals out of there that get a hard-on out of bashing companies they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about... hater is the BEST way to describe this... you have 19 posts of which more than half are bashing my company... please stop posting... and like you said in your immature pm back to me..this is a forum and I can post my opinion... well there's my opinion about you... please grow up and got post somewhere else about your non-existent HRE wheels...

on a lighter note... as you guys can see we have not only caught up with our delayed orders we are actually pumping out NEW sets in 3-4 weeks as of January 01..... IF anyone would like me to prove this... I WILL BE OFFERING A SET A DEAD COST to the next member that PM's me so they can talk about how LONG it takes for them to get their wheels and there will be no charge until they are shipping out!!... my inbox is waiting....

360 FTW!!!

Who is this guy anyways?
A few years ago, I would have said HREs are some pretty nice wheels, their quality is top notch and they used to make some nice wheels. BUT in my opinion, they now look outdated. 360 makes some of the nicest wheels out there and not to mention the guys @ 360 are awesome. Between myself and my friends, we have ordered 4 sets of wheels

-LEXUS IS-F on 20" MB FIVE (PPG COLOR MATCHED WHITE CENTERS WITH CHROME LIP)
-PORSCHE 911 TURBO on 20" SPEC 5IVE (MATTE BLACK CENTERS WITH CHROME LIP)
-PORSCHE 911 TURBO on 20" SPEC MULTI (MATTE BLACK CENTERS WITH HIGH GLOSS LIP AND PPG COLOR MATCHED WHITE PIN STRIPE)
-MY M3 (20" SPEC 5IVE - BRUSHED WITH CHROME LIPS)

(PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT COMING UP THIS SPRING)

We are ordering 2 more sets in the coming weeks
-20" (undecided) for a MERCEDES C63
-20" (undecided) for a BMW 335

My point is that if their product or their service wasnt top notch, would I keep going back or keep sending people back to buy their wheels?
A day does not go by in the summer time (when I have my wheels on) that I dont get complimented or asked about my wheels. As for timing, they told me my wheels would come within 6-8 weeks, on the 8th week I got a call and they were shipping them the next day. So I got mine on time, my buddys had a bit of a delay but the point is THEY ARE ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT. Afterall, these wheels are custom ordered and custom made for every car, its not like they have a set of each wheel in every color, in every size, in every offset. If they did, you'd have your wheels the same day! Lots of things can happen when your manufacturing the wheels from scratch, it goes through a lot of stages and peoples hands to get the beautiful end result. All in all, if they told me it would take 6 months to make, I would wait because theyre worth every minute of waiting. I DO think they should just be more honest and precise with how long they tell their customers the wheels will take to be made and sent out. I truely believe that now that they have seen a few complaints and issues arise on the forum, they are going to focus on this and we will see a big change from 360 and the times they give their customers on how long their wheels be ready to be shipped out in!

Lastly...this is a little present I recieved in the mail today from 360 Forged...one of their distributors made it because they loved my M3 so much, apparently 10 000 copies were made. Thanks again 360 . and dont listen to the haters, there is no other company that I can look through there catalogue or website and appreciate each and every single wheel posted.

As long as you guys are around, and your wheels stay classy and the quality remains top notch. You can count on me as long as I have a car to put wheels on!

1st pic is the present I got from 360 today in the mail
The next 2 pics are just some quick shots from my Blackberry from this past summer!!

Thanks for reading and thanks 360 for everything!
Attached Images

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black

Last edited by SlammedR8; 01-26-2009 at 10:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #93
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

OMG........ That Porsche......... Thats the color combo I went with just on a mesh 8 wheel!

On a side note, I find the bashing of ppl who have not ordered wheels with 360 a bit uncalled for being that u have no business with them. U never know, I bet if the ppl who have not ordered with them did, theyd probably get their wheels before time lol.

For the ppl who have ordered with them, its normal to be upset due to the delays and lack of communication. But 360 contacted me, explained everything, and apologized for what went on. Reality is, we got caught in a time frame which was not the best time for them, being that 100's of other customers get their wheels on time and in a timely manner, but we dont hear about them cause thats how it should be. Therefore we should give them the benefit of the doubt and im sure they are sorry for everyone who got caught in that time frame. They are back on shedule tho,so everyone who had orderd with them should be in the process of receiving their wheels. The offer they just posted however, sounds very very interesting . I do have a RRS who can use some new shoes . If in the future u guys r willing to take me up on that offer I might have to do some serious thinking

Last edited by gthirtyfizle; 01-26-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #94
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
OMG........ That Porsche......... Thats the color combo I went with just on a mesh 8 wheel!
SICK!

It will look great, they're beautiful in person! AND honestly, the quality of the workmanship is unreal!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #95
camaross305
Rep

Quote:

On a side note, I find the bashing of ppl who have not ordered wheels with 360 a bit uncalled for being that u have no business with them. U never know, I bet if the ppl who have not ordered with them did, theyd probably get their wheels before time lol.

For the ppl who have ordered with them, its normal to be upset due to the delays and lack of communication. But 360 contacted me, explained everything, and apologized for what went on. Reality is, we got caught in a time frame which was not the best time for them, being that 100's of other customers get their wheels on time and in a timely manner, but we dont hear about them cause thats how it should be. Therefore we should give them the benefit of the doubt and im sure they are sorry for everyone who got caught in that time frame. They are back on shedule tho,so everyone who had orderd with them should be in the process of receiving their wheels. The offer they just posted however, sounds very very interesting . I do have a RRS who can use some new shoes . If in the future u guys r willing to take me up on that offer I might have to do some serious thinking
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #96
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Ok guys all I can tell you is, Miguel sent me a few pics of my wheels from his BB and this is all ive been doing since

The wheels look absolutely amazing. Should have them by thursday or latest Friday. Supposed to have a good weekend here in NYC so will probably mount these during the weekend. But the pics just seriously made me forget everything. How long did i wait again?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #97
camaross305
Rep

Quote:
Ok guys all I can tell you is, Miguel sent me a few pics of my wheels from his BB and this is all ive been doing since

The wheels look absolutely amazing. Should have them by thursday or latest Friday. Supposed to have a good weekend here in NYC so will probably mount these during the weekend. But the pics just seriously made me forget everything. How long did i wait again?
LOL awesome man def. take some pics once you have them mounted. What size did you go with in the INVO's again?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #98
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Went with 255/30/20 and 285/30/20.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #99
TonyTone
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 VERT

Quote:
I hope you are getting your wheels in 10.5" rear as this would stretch on 11 and wear bad... as did mine
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #100
camaross305
Rep

Quote:
sweet yea thats what ill probly be going with.... i just cant remember if i ordered 11'' or 10.5 in the rear lol
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #101
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

I got a 10.5" rear with a 4.5" lip. I think thats more then enough lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #102
TonyTone
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 VERT

Quote:
I got a 10.5" rear with a 4.5" lip. I think thats more then enough lol.
if you say so.. Cant wait to see pics
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #103
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Miguel sent me two pics. Unfortunately, they couldnt be more horrible . The only thing I know is they look incredible.

Thank you very much Miguel. I know Ive been a bit of a pain in the last couple of days, but im pretty sure its very understandable. Personally, I dont even know how I managed to make it through the first 6 weeks . Im probably the most impatient guy u can ever meet. But im glad for once it wasnt totally my fault.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #104
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

lol... you guys are a bunch of fakes... have the comptrollers knocked on your door yet? I know of two people that have just placed an order on this same so called used set of rims... and you guys charged both of them... good luck explaining this one to the men in black...
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #105
ben@tirerack
M3Post Supporting Vendor
Rep
Drives: 740i

I am locking this thread at Miguel's request. It seems that both fanboys and haters have gotten a chance to weigh in, so I don't feel like I'm stifling debate or anything. Anybody who has a complaint about their own order should take it up directly with 360 first. If you have not personally ordered with them, criticizing a company based on hearsay is not helpful. Any ?s, PM me.
Closed Thread