BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Seems Legit!

YOUR FUNDS IS READY FOR SHIPMENT
Spam
X
LT.GENERAL GEORGE AKIM (RTD)
show details Jan 1
THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Number + 2347060924261
Email:diplomaticimmunity_gov@w.cn

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

ATTENTION INHERITANCE BENEFICIARY:

Based on our investigation department, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this GREAT COUNTRY.

I am Lt. George Akim (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel which just concluded it seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor/inheritance while auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different accounts. In this regards, we are going to send your contract part payment of 10Million USD. To you via our accredited shipping company diplomat will get it delivered to you right in your door step.

Note: The money is coming on 1 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent with one of my staff who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me, your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and home telephone number, The Diplomatic Agent will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

Kindly get back to me today also with the requested information's so that we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

1) Your full name:

2) Mobile phone and Fax:

3) Company name, position and address:

4) Profession, age and marital status:

5) Copy of int'l passport, driver's license, or any valid ID card via e-mail attachment:

Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. Email ( diplomaticimmunity_gov@w.cn ) and I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic Immunity Clearance Certificate (D.I.C.C) which will make him pass the custom checkpoint in our Airport before proceed to your country for delivering.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately because your boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you.

Best Regards,

Lt General George Akim (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct Number +2347060924261

Wow.... Really?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

ctrl+f: nigeria

bust
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Only if they knew you hated black people.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Only if they knew you hated black people.
When the hell did you get unbanned...? I lurked a while ago and saw you posting.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
When the hell did you get unbanned...? I lurked a while ago and saw you posting.
A was unbanned a long while ago. Got banned right around the time I was finishing finals. I think I took my school frustrations out on people. Anywho, I lived it up all summer and I'm back in school now, so I started posting.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #6
Alexander
United_States
Rep

But this is legit right?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #7
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

The acronym says dick(DICC)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
But this is legit right?
Definitely. Dont forget to send him your bank account #'s, SS #, and Credit card #'s so they are able to transfer the huge amount of funds stuffed into coffins to your bank account and charge you the overwhelming shipping fee.
Appreciate 0