BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 dct

PYSPEED

Hello everyone. I have order from Pyspeed arkym trunk and lowering springs. It has been almost 8 weeks and I don't even know anything about my order. Is this common? Sean said it needed 4 weeks.
      06-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerezblackM3 View Post
Hello everyone. I have order from Pyspeed arkym trunk and lowering springs. It has been almost 8 weeks and I don't even know anything about my order. Is this common? Sean said it needed 4 weeks.
Have you called them?
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH
Quote:
Have you called them?
I sent them emails over and over. Last reply was 2 weeks ago which said that they will check with arkym and get back to me. Nothing since. Before I did my order, I did mention to Sean that I need to ship my car abroad and I need those parts before. He said 4 weeks. I have given it 6 weeks. Now I shipped my car without the parts:s
What good do I need them now?
      06-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Yeah sorry to hear this. Sean has seemed to have issues taking care of multiple customers it seems. There is another person with a thread complaining about his service.

You're better off calling their shop at this point and talking to anyone who answers.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Quote:
I sent them emails over and over. Last reply was 2 weeks ago which said that they will check with arkym and get back to me. Nothing since. Before I did my order, I did mention to Sean that I need to ship my car abroad and I need those parts before. He said 4 weeks. I have given it 6 weeks. Now I shipped my car without the parts:s
Apologize about the delay JerezblackM3: It's finally ready and shipping will pickup this week and go your way, thanks for your patient.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PYSpeed.com
Quote:
Apologize about the delay JerezblackM3: It's finally ready and shipping will pickup this week and go your way, thanks for your patient.
its a fair question though - why didn't you reply to his emails ?

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 03:09 AM   #7
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PYSpeed.com
Quote:
So I had to bring this to the forums to get a reply? I am extremely patient. But yet extremely upset from lack of communication. Now I can't even make use of those parts. They will sit in my basement.
      06-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #8
Endless619
DHS
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
So I had to bring this to the forums to get a reply? I am extremely patient. But yet extremely upset from lack of communication. Now I can't even make use of those parts. They will sit in my basement.
Just ship them. Simple. I next day aired bigger parts from another country and got them in 3-5 days.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
luis_m3
Low Pro...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler&Koch View Post
Just ship them. Simple. I next day aired bigger parts from another country and got them in 3-5 days.
It's not the simple... it's the principle behind it. OP did not receive any status of the shipment until he went public in the forum. That's plain wrong.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #10
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler&Koch View Post
It's not the simple... it's the principle behind it. OP did not receive any status of the shipment until he went public in the forum. That's plain wrong.
True. And the problem is I don't want them shipped to where the car is now. Which is Lebanon. The taxes are to high. I would probably have to pay about 500$ extra. While in Saudi Arabia I wouldnt pay anything. I wanted them installed before shipping.
      06-26-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

Don't even get me started with evosport. I asked them what to order for the c63 coupe. They offered big airbox and pulley and phenolic spacers which come with oem gaskets. After a long wait and delay over a month. I got the airbox which is exactly identical to my airbox. They thought my c63 is us spec. What were they thinking? A 2012 c63 coupe in Saudi Arabia. What are the chances it would be a US spec? Zero chances. They sent me the euro airbox which I have already. $1500 gone to waste. The phenolic spacers didn't come with the gaskets. The pulley didn't come with pulley belt. I informed them about the mistake. They offered to refund or send anything else worth 1500$. I asked for the AFE intake for m5 and 2 pulley for m5. And also the missing parts from my order. After another long wait. I got the order which was missing the c63 pulley belt AGAIN!! And the missing gaskets also. I didn't get the m5 intake. I informed them again. And they finally got the missing belt and the gasket but not the intake for m5. I came to install the parts on the c63, the pulley bolt which was mentioned to be machined to fit the custom pulley, but it was exactly like the stock bolt. I had to machine it myself. And the funny part is that they sent many emails and even called to apologize for the frustration they caused me over the delay. They agreed on sending an m3 pulley in addition to the m5 intake. Till now, four month later, what do I get? Nothing. They don't even reply anymore. That is the 1st time I mention it on public. I am patient and I am understanding and do acknowledge that mistakes happen. But they are calling for this. This is to much. I also did mention that I had a drag race event about a month before I put my order. C63 wasn't ready until 3 month later!
      06-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
Tom@SonicMS
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Don't even get me started with evosport. I asked them what to order for the c63 coupe. They offered big airbox and pulley and phenolic spacers which come with oem gaskets. After a long wait and delay over a month. I got the airbox which is exactly identical to my airbox. They thought my c63 is us spec. What were they thinking? A 2012 c63 coupe in Saudi Arabia. What are the chances it would be a US spec? Zero chances. They sent me the euro airbox which I have already. $1500 gone to waste. The phenolic spacers didn't come with the gaskets. The pulley didn't come with pulley belt. I informed them about the mistake. They offered to refund or send anything else worth 1500$. I asked for the AFE intake for m5 and 2 pulley for m5. And also the missing parts from my order. After another long wait. I got the order which was missing the c63 pulley belt AGAIN!! And the missing gaskets also. I didn't get the m5 intake. I informed them again. And they finally got the missing belt and the gasket but not the intake for m5. I came to install the parts on the c63, the pulley bolt which was mentioned to be machined to fit the custom pulley, but it was exactly like the stock bolt. I had to machine it myself. And the funny part is that they sent many emails and even called to apologize for the frustration they caused me over the delay. They agreed on sending an m3 pulley in addition to the m5 intake. Till now, four month later, what do I get? Nothing. They don't even reply anymore. That is the 1st time I mention it on public. I am patient and I am understanding and do acknowledge that mistakes happen. But they are calling for this. This is to much. I also did mention that I had a drag race event about a month before I put my order. C63 wasn't ready until 3 month later!
Those guys at Evosport are a bunch of clowns. We had a customer who bought their headers and they already cracking in less than 2 years. When i help the customer asked for a warranty. He said that he will repair it instead of replace it.

What a joke. If you sell something stand behind it 100%, you offer warranty and now you backing out. WTF. Worse parts is i still don't have the headers back...

I hate business like that,

D

D
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #13
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

11 weeks passed and still counting. i should make a party once my order is recieved. i hate this!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #14
JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin@SonicMS View Post
Those guys at Evosport are a bunch of clowns. We had a customer who bought their headers and they already cracking in less than 2 years. When i help the customer asked for a warranty. He said that he will repair it instead of replace it.

What a joke. If you sell something stand behind it 100%, you offer warranty and now you backing out. WTF. Worse parts is i still don't have the headers back...

I hate business like that,

D

D
what do we need to do to get evosports attention. they suck at customer service, they never heard of it. pyspeed arent much better either. they dont reply my emails still. i have to send them emails and include all the contacts i have in order to get a better chance for a reply. how sad
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #15
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

JerezblackM3,

I just saw this thread. I would like to personally jump in here and apologize for the lack of communication. There was a personal issue that I had to leave the office from 6/19-715. During the time, if you saw my name login on M3post or have seen me bump any threads, it was done by my coworker (Bobby). Since I was overseas for personal reasons, I did not access any of my accounts associated with M3post or PYSpeed email. I'm sorry for the communication problem that you have received as most emails are responded in relation to the sales associated with your invoice.

If anything, shoot me a PM here, I will respond since I'm back in the office now.
Appreciate 0