BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
griffon252
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi

Possible M3 Purchase in Atlanta

Hey guys. I am in the market for an e90 and came across this one on EBAY. I am obviously from out of town and given the vehicle's history I would like to know if any othe BMWCCA members know him and/or does anyone know the vehicle.

I would obviously have a full inspection done, and if that checks out then I would consider buying it. But, because it is ebay I just want to see if I can get some info on if the seller is a stand up guy, or bogus.

Thanks a lot for your help!

-Matt
BMWCCA National Capital Chapter
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
Rich_Jenkins
Riff Raff Refugee
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram 1500

Matt - I'm in Atlanta, between midtown and Buckhead. I'm a 9 year cca member #319258.

If I can be of service let me know.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
griffon252
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi

Thanks for your help. Peachtree CCA president Jason doesn't recognize the seller or car. But that could just be because, im assuming, it is a large chapter. I emailed him earlier so hopefully I get a reply soon, but I also emailed the two dealers he said it was serviced at with the small chance they would recognize it.

If everything checks out then I am a go to buy it. The money is set and most important the wife approves! I know people who have used lemonsquad.com for inspections and were very pleased with the results, but in the chance you know of him let me know!
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
Rich_Jenkins
Riff Raff Refugee
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon252 View Post
Thanks for your help. Peachtree CCA president Jason doesn't recognize the seller or car. But that could just be because, im assuming, it is a large chapter. I emailed him earlier so hopefully I get a reply soon, but I also emailed the two dealers he said it was serviced at with the small chance they would recognize it.

If everything checks out then I am a go to buy it. The money is set and most important the wife approves! I know people who have used lemonsquad.com for inspections and were very pleased with the results, but in the chance you know of him let me know!

I just purchased recently. Fifth bimmer but first M car.

Loving it.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0