BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

06-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #23
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlynameleft View Post
I asked my gf after 4 years for a threesome and well, she started crying and i had to do alot of apologizing. Regardless, as much as we all want it to happen, 99% of the time it won't. And if it does, expect even more problems afterwards.

99% of the time it will work, women are really sexual - you my friend just need to know how to tap the fountain

You know why I'm glad it didn't happen, cause the girl that I wanted to get into the whole idea ended up telling my gf a day later that she has herpes...

The force is strong with you, this is all about someone looking out for you from above.

I never told my gf who I wanted though, and that's the key thing. If she's up for it, she has to decide or else your in for way too many problems, especially if theyre friends...

This ^^^^ is absolutely true. Get the girl onboard and then make her choosing a game. If you guide things correctly, it will end up being who you want anyway.. Key is always make her feel WAY more sexy than the other girl..
Above
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #24
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

whats your opening line?
      06-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #25
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbiz View Post
whats your opening line?
Location and hotness factor of the woman?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #26
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk View Post
Location and hotness factor of the woman?
club - super hot
      06-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #27
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
club - super hot
If at the bar: Walk up next to her as if to get a drink. Sorta bump her, she's going to give you an awful look but this is good. Long look at her, smile a little and say this "Typically I save myself for only the best looking women in the club, but if you buy me a drink I'll let you kiss me".. Don't say another word, if you've got the minimals it's going to work for you at least 80% of the time.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #28
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

If you think 99% of girls are down for a threesome when you're dating them, your player status just descended to ZERO
      06-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #29
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Oh Playa Masta
how does one pick up a chick he's been friend zoned with?
Easy, ignore her, when you are with her tease her and give her a hard time.
The less available you are the better.
      06-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #30
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

True player doesn't need a pick up line, true player has the confidence to walk up and just say "hello I'm...."

Guys who need pick up lines need to over compensate for something else
      06-30-2011, 08:07 PM   #31
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
True player doesn't need a pick up line, true player has the confidence to walk up and just say "hello I'm...."

Hater's gonna hate.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #32
Seattle S65B40
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

+1

I'm back. Thanks for holding it down Matt.

Here's the thing on pick up lines. As Collin said, they are not necessary. Are they useful at times? Of course...

As it is for most people, someone randomly approaching you can be relatively uncomfortable, depending on the setting. You have to immediately put the girl at ease and let her know you're (1) Polite; (2) Confident; and (3) mostly cool/intelligent enough to impress her. If you can't command her attention from the outset, you're done. Doesn't matter what you say. Politely say you thought she was someone else or that it was nice to meet her, wish her a good day and ABORT MISSION.

ON to da next one and time is money so don't waste your time and "fall in '' like a bietchh

Club 6MT
2008 E92 M3 6MT, AW/Blk Ext., brushed aluminum
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6MT Carbon blk/blk(sold)
2001 E46 325Xi 5MT Jet Blk/Blk (sold)
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #33
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle S65B40 View Post
+1

I'm back. Thanks for holding it down Matt.

No prob

Here's the thing on pick up lines. As Collin said, they are not necessary. Are they useful at times? Of course...

As it is for most people, someone randomly approaching you can be relatively uncomfortable, depending on the setting. You have to immediately put the girl at ease and let her know you're (1) Polite; (2) Confident; and (3) mostly cool/intelligent enough to impress her. If you can't command her attention from the outset, you're done. Doesn't matter what you say. Politely say you thought she was someone else or that it was nice to meet her, wish her a good day and ABORT MISSION.

ON to da next one and time is money so don't waste your time and "fall in '' like a bietchh
I typically agree with you, but keep in mind he said "club - super hot". Point here is that a girl who's a true 10 physically in a club full of douchers will already have her forcefield up. Think of how many times some knuckle head in an Affliction shirt has walked up to her and said "Hi, I'm ...." or "you're so beautiful.. The reason my approach work's in that scenario is because it's so over the top that it topples that protective layer in a hurry. And since this was the player thread and not the relationship thread, I didn't get the sense he was looking to really get to know her. I figured the question was in the spirit of putting things together quickly.. Sure "(1) Polite; (2) Confident; and (3) mostly cool/intelligent" works, but it sure isn't quick when trying to take down "super hot" in "club" waters.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #34
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If you think 99% of girls are down for a threesome when you're dating them, your player status just descended to ZERO
I would like to hear about your sample size, but I totally disagree with you. Perhaps 99% is an exaggeration, I'll give you that, but I would say it's at least 75%, or so it's been in my experience. Nevertheless, really what you think about my status doesn't matter much to me...
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #35
SchlauCow
Rep
Drives: Honda M6

Quote:

Forget about confidence, I let my M6 and small penis do all the talking.
      06-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #36
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I would like to hear about your sample size, but I totally disagree with you. Perhaps 99% is an exaggeration, I'll give you that, but I would say it's at least 75%, or so it's been in my experience. Nevertheless, really what you think about my status doesn't matter much to me...
I don't know what type of girls you "date", but that number is still high. A girl you're banging is one thing, but a girl you date is much different. I couldn't careless about your "player" status, I can gather my own opinion from your posts.
      06-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #37
Seattle S65B40
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
I typically agree with you, but keep in mind he said "club - super hot". Point here is that a girl who's a true 10 physically in a club full of douchers will already have her forcefield up. Think of how many times some knuckle head in an Affliction shirt has walked up to her and said "Hi, I'm ...." or "you're so beautiful.. The reason my approach work's in that scenario is because it's so over the top that it topples that protective layer in a hurry. And since this was the player thread and not the relationship thread, I didn't get the sense he was looking to really get to know her. I figured the question was in the spirit of putting things together quickly.. Sure "(1) Polite; (2) Confident; and (3) mostly cool/intelligent" works, but it sure isn't quick when trying to take down "super hot" in "club" waters.
I was speaking more generally, with respect to what people call "daytime dating." See a girl in line at the Deli type shit...

At a club, and we may have different conceptions of what a "club" is, it's a whole different animal. I also agree with what you've written, but my approach is more fundamental. I use pick up lines only when they come to me and it appears appropriately witty enough. Although I hate the loudest establishments (gettin too old for that shit), i find that in louder "club" like settings, there are three things I fall back on (and not in this order) : (1) buying girls drinks; (2) dancing; (3) Photography.

The third one is great because it opens the door. I can't tell you how many times i've gone up to a group of girls and asked them if they want me take some picutres for them with their camera (can't necessarily do this out of the blue, although it can be done. look for situations where girls are taking pics and one is out of the photo because she is the one taking the pic. Move in with her first and once you have the camera take control). They're all immediately focused on you and you should proceed joke with them about how to pose, etc, be kind of playful about takin more shots, etc. then offer to buy them drinks, then if things are still going well, dance with them and before you know it you are closing come closing....

Clubs are great for meeting sluts. If you really want to find a dime that you can take home to mom, "daytime dating" is really where it's at. it goes a lot further with women if you have the balls to approach them on the busy city streets or other public venue, and not a club where you're drinking or expected to be more aggressive.

Ask me any daytime dating scenario and I'll tell you how I would approach it.

Club 6MT
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 11:26 PM   #38
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Easiest way to get a girl interested at a club or bar, is to talk to them like you just want to meet new people. Girls can sense when you're coming on strong and will usually avoid you if they aren't complete sluts. Just introduce yourself, and ask them simple questions like "where are you from, what's your degree/job". All cute girls who have some dignity in themselves and aren't complete slut bags will have a wall up. Gain their trust by being a normal guy, get their guard down, fuck them, and walk away. They get hit on by douchebags all night with weak pick up lines, be real with them and you will get it if you know how to close without being a pussy.

Closing is an entire different subject, some guys dont even know how to meet people let alone close
      06-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #39
Seattle S65B40
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Easiest way to get a girl interested at a club or bar, is to talk to them like you just want to meet new people. Girls can sense when you're coming on strong and will usually avoid you if they aren't complete sluts. Just introduce yourself, and ask them simple questions like "where are you from, what's your degree/job". All cute girls who have some dignity in themselves and aren't complete slut bags will have a wall up. Gain their trust by being a normal guy, get their guard down, fuck them, and walk away. They get hit on by douchebags all night with weak pick up lines, be real with them and you will get it if you know how to close without being a pussy.

Closing is an entire different subject, some guys dont even know how to meet people let alone close
You're right, but it depends entirely on the age group and type of girls you're going for, as you've somewhat pointed out. See, i happen to be in my late 20s, so I still like to go for 21-24 year-old chicks at the clubs/bars. With respect to those women, you have to be more playful/aggressive. In other words, you have to dumb it down.

On the flip side, as a person in my late 20s and a professional, i also like going for women in the 25-35 range and that are more sophisticated. With this group of women, i agree that a pick up line is absolutely not necessary, and a confident approach with an introduction and invitation for conversation is always a viable plan. At cocktail parties I just roll up and introduce myself to people and they tell me they admire that. Don't be shy - give it a try.

Club 6MT
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #40
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle S65B40 View Post
You're right, but it depends entirely on the age group and type of girls you're going for, as you've somewhat pointed out. See, i happen to be in my late 20s, so I still like to go for 21-24 year-old chicks at the clubs/bars. With respect to those women, you have to be more playful/aggressive. In other words, you have to dumb it down.

On the flip side, as a person in my late 20s and a professional, i also like going for women in the 25-35 range and that are more sophisticated. With this group of women, i agree that a pick up line is absolutely not necessary, and a confident approach with an introduction and invitation for conversation is always a viable plan. At cocktail parties I just roll up and introduce myself to people and they tell me they admire that. Don't be shy - give it a try.
I'm at a big University and 22, and coming off as playful works, once you've got their guard down. Once you have their attention and trust, playing a little cat and mouse, flirting, etc... is all fine. You just cant walk up with some sleezy "Yoooooooooo baby you is fine, Id love to tap that" like the dumbass wanna be players. True player has mastered the appearance of NOT being a player. You need to act like a normal guy with much more confidence and ability to keep a conversation flowing, but under you are a man whore who is just waiting to get the girl in bed and disappearing. Girls THINK they can see a player, but true ones can make them think you are just a cool guy.
      07-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #41
Seattle S65B40
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
True player has mastered the appearance of NOT being a player.
This.

Quote:
Girls THINK they can see a player, but true ones can make them think you are just a cool guy.
And this.

Club 6MT
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #42
len56
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a gentleman

dear mr boss playa

how do you hit it off on facebook chat?*

*note; you've met the girl a few months ago, already basically hit it off, never really started anything, but haven't seen her for awhile until recently bumping into her at the mall, and chatting for a minute (the facebook friendship is from this recent bump in, so it's a new thing)

hypothetically, of course
      07-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #43
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

chat for a while, seem interested, wear her down, then go for the kill.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #44
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Do you have her #? Unless this girl is desperate and up for anyone showing her attention, FB isnt going to get you far. I would invite her out for something easy like coffee, or a bar/club(just avoid a true date to begin with). That will give you an excuse to get her # without actually requesting her # on FB. If she is interested she is wanting you to take charge and ask her out, so do it just not in an awkward "I cant talk to women unless online". Just say something like, "It was nice running into you at the mall, when need to get together". Stop there and see how she responds, if she agrees ask for her number and say you will hit her up later with some plans. Once you have the number "Ok well I have to go do something(make something up), Ill see when it would be good for me to get together( act busy, dont make her think she is you only option)"

After that give it a day or two, and give her a call. Dont text right off the bat, invite her out and take it from there. Girls love confidence, they love when a man takes charge and isnt afraid to ask them out.

Its ok to chat on FB, but dont make it seem like its your only way to talk(i.e asking her whole life story online). Get in, get out of the chat as fast as possible and ask those questions in person.