BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

02-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #45
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe steptronic

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2010 ebony & ivory  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
2009 e92 335 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90David335i View Post
Honest to god!
These people should be executed at dawn for their sins.
Let's destroy the image of the Automobile! yay!

Comparable vehicles:

I've developed many philosophical reasons why the ricer scene = PURE EVIL!!!

WOW!
      03-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #46
korbestev
Registered
Rep
Drives: Nice

I see. There is a reason, why bmw owners have the worst reputation.

Somehow I came here from google, searching for Lexus photos... I know that not much can be expected from the bmw owners, but... anyway, all I read, is about "ricers", because japanese cars have low suspension.
Thats odd.
Nice example of fine tuned cars, very clean, very fast. But noooo. For "bimers" they are "riced out", because its Lexus, and because they have low suspension. And of course at the end a bunch of dumb pictures featuring ruined cars, which have no compare to cars in first post.

So, what would you call a hundreds of thousands lowered german cars? Are they... "hitlered out"?
LOL.

Your reputation is like ground around Chernobyl. It takes f*cking unbelievable amount of time to get it clear. But you just still shitting under yourselves...

Live well and prosper, bimmers.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #47
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by korbestev View Post
I see. There is a reason, why bmw owners have the worst reputation.

Somehow I came here from google, searching for Lexus photos... I know that not much can be expected from the bmw owners, but... anyway, all I read, is about "ricers", because japanese cars have low suspension.
Thats odd.
Nice example of fine tuned cars, very clean, very fast. But noooo. For "bimers" they are "riced out", because its Lexus, and because they have low suspension. And of course at the end a bunch of dumb pictures featuring ruined cars, which have no compare to cars in first post.

So, what would you call a hundreds of thousands lowered german cars? Are they... "hitlered out"?
LOL.

Your reputation is like ground around Chernobyl. It takes f*cking unbelievable amount of time to get it clear. But you just still shitting under yourselves...

Live well and prosper, bimmers.
Congrats on bumping a 3 year old thread to downtalk an entire forum for your first post.
Appreciate 0