BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Question ED Tracking for Canadians

How does one find out which vessel our M was placed on, if one did an ED delivery and drop off was May 20 at the Munich drop off point. Do I need to contact loginout for this info?

Thanks!
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 03:20 AM   #2
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
How does one find out which vessel our M was placed on, if one did an ED delivery and drop off was May 20 at the Munich drop off point. Do I need to contact loginout for this info?

Thanks!
Contact Jack...... He can tell you what vessel you are on!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Contact Jack...... He can tell you what vessel you are on!
Ah ya, never thought of that! lol silly me! Thanks Jamie!

Are you still attending the BMW show and shine at Bravaria BMW next Sunday?
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

What is the current deal on ED in Canada SiRR?

I looked before in 2008 and it was a bit of a joke?

Do you still need to have it paid in full?

Is there any discount like the US?

Thx
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
ns2000x
Converted
ns2000x's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
907
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
What is the current deal on ED in Canada SiRR?

I looked before in 2008 and it was a bit of a joke?

Do you still need to have it paid in full?

Is there any discount like the US?

Thx
No discount. You pay for the car in Canada at your local dealer at least two weeks before you depart for Germany.

Amazing experience.

As for tracking, if you look up some of my threads I posted the harms page where you enter your last name and the vehicle VIN, and it will give you the shipping information including the ship name once assigned.

I'm on my phone so can't look these things up as easily for you.
__________________

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
ns2000x
Converted
ns2000x's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
907
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
How does one find out which vessel our M was placed on, if one did an ED delivery and drop off was May 20 at the Munich drop off point. Do I need to contact loginout for this info?

Thanks!
Found the link using google:

https://eurodelivery.ehharms.com/Edts/audi/

Enjoy the painful wait. For me it was 38 days to Ottawa.
__________________

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #7
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
How does one find out which vessel our M was placed on, if one did an ED delivery and drop off was May 20 at the Munich drop off point. Do I need to contact loginout for this info?

Thanks!
Found the link using google:

https://eurodelivery.ehharms.com/Edts/audi/

Enjoy the painful wait. For me it was 38 days to Ottawa.
Excellent! Try that link Ricky. Once your car gets in Halifax I will be glad to track it on the train for you..... Just PM me your VIN and Email address and I can send you updates from the CN website.

And yes, I am going to be at Bavaria for the show and shine next Sunday...... See you there!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #8
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
Found the link using google:

https://eurodelivery.ehharms.com/Edts/audi/

Enjoy the painful wait. For me it was 38 days to Ottawa.
Thanks for the link! Woot!!!

Vessel Name FIDELIO
Departure Port BREMERHAVEN
Departure Date (Est) 01-Jun-2011
Destination Port HALIFAX
Destination Terminal CAYHZ1
Destination Date (Est) 13-Jun-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Excellent! Try that link Ricky. Once your car gets in Halifax I will be glad to track it on the train for you..... Just PM me your VIN and Email address and I can send you updates from the CN website.

And yes, I am going to be at Bavaria for the show and shine next Sunday...... See you there!
Thanks for the offer Jamie! Once I find out, I will forward you the VIN and my email address!
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S

Last edited by SiRR; 06-05-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #9
ns2000x
Converted
ns2000x's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
907
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
Thanks for the link! Woot!!!

Vessel Name FIDELIO
Departure Port BREMERHAVEN
Departure Date (Est) 01-Jun-2011
Destination Port HALIFAX
Destination Terminal CAYHZ1
Destination Date (Est) 13-Jun-2011



Thanks for the offer Jamie! Once I find out, I will forward you the VIN and my email address!
You're welcome.
Jamie is excellent at helping with the CN tracking, and might I add, very understandable to those (like me) who begin to get a little despondent and agitated at the wait. So kind, and there's nothing in it for him.
__________________

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
goldminer
Lieutenant
Canada
7
Rep
453
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 SG E92 M3, 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Thanks. I used it too.

Vessel Name: ELEKTRA
Departure Port: BREMERHAVEN
Departure Date (Est): 15-Jun-2011
Destination Port: HALIFAX
Destination Terminal: CAYHZ1
Destination Date (Est): 26-Jun-2011

Now for the interminable wait. I had so much fun driving it in Europe.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
Canuckles
Private First Class
Canuckles's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
185
Posts

 
Drives: MW 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: British Columbia

iTrader: (0)

Is there any way to track your car prior to doing your ED, or through bmw.ca? Can't the U.S. can track their build progress through bmw.com?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 12:40 AM   #12
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckles View Post
Is there any way to track your car prior to doing your ED, or through bmw.ca? Can't the U.S. can track their build progress through bmw.com?
I do not recall seeing anything on the Canadian site for us to track our vehicle like how US customers can. I would just check in with you sales associate every few weeks to get an update. I did that with my ED delivery, and the dealer was about to give status codes each time I was in.
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #13
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
You're welcome.
Jamie is excellent at helping with the CN tracking, and might I add, very understandable to those (like me) who begin to get a little despondent and agitated at the wait. So kind, and there's nothing in it for him.
There is lots in it for me! I know that the updates I am able to give folks awaiting their new M are very appreciated and makes their day
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 05:42 AM   #14
Canuckles
Private First Class
Canuckles's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
185
Posts

 
Drives: MW 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: British Columbia

iTrader: (0)

@SiRR

I just wanted to see if it was possible to find out for myself. Recieved and email today, and I'm a little dissapointed. Thought mine would be ready during week 28, but I have to extend my trip until after week 30 when I can pick it up.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Unfortunately, the BMW Canada site doesnt have that function of allow us Canadians to find out the status and progress of our vehicle build.

I know when I requested ED, we gave our dealer our preferred dates for pick up. It was confirmed for May 16, but the next time I was in checking on status is was changed to May 17 instead. Best is to check with your sales associate, and they should be able to give you updates.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckles View Post
@SiRR

I just wanted to see if it was possible to find out for myself. Recieved and email today, and I'm a little dissapointed. Thought mine would be ready during week 28, but I have to extend my trip until after week 30 when I can pick it up.
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #16
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
This second waiting is killing me, I have tracked the vehicle right up to the arrival in Halifax on the vessel it was on. From a forum member here, I am getting updates on whether it has been loaded onto CN - Nothing yet…

The vessel arrived on the 14th of May, and assuming the car has been at port since then…any ideas what the hold up may be? I am thinking customs, but 2 weeks seems long…ugh I just want my car!

Patiently waiting…
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
This second waiting is killing me, I have tracked the vehicle right up to the arrival in Halifax on the vessel it was on. From a forum member here, I am getting updates on whether it has been loaded onto CN - Nothing yet…

The vessel arrived on the 14th of May, and assuming the car has been at port since then…any ideas what the hold up may be? I am thinking customs, but 2 weeks seems long…ugh I just want my car!

Patiently waiting…

I hope you mean 14th of June
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #18
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
I hope you mean 14th of June
Hah hah, silly me, ya I mean June 14! This waiting is making me go batty!! *sigh* maybe loaded next week...Guess the 6-8 weeks shipping back seems about right...
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #19
goldminer
Lieutenant
Canada
7
Rep
453
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 SG E92 M3, 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
Hah hah, silly me, ya I mean June 14! This waiting is making me go batty!! *sigh* maybe loaded next week...Guess the 6-8 weeks shipping back seems about right...
I know what you mean about going batty. My car was unloaded in Halifax on Monday June 27. I hope I don't have to wait weeks before it is put on a train. It is constantly on my mind now.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #20
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldminer View Post
I know what you mean about going batty. My car was unloaded in Halifax on Monday June 27. I hope I don't have to wait weeks before it is put on a train. It is constantly on my mind now.
Awesome news, your vehicle is state side now!
However that being said...car is so close, yet so far away...*sigh*

Come on BMW and CN let's get our cars loaded!!

Getting Antsy...plus the long weekend coming up...
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST